It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misunderstanding of Government coverups/alien affiliation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've been looking on this site for a while, and never really posted anything until I found that I was confused by some things. First off, I am not really sure if there are any other posts regarding this, but I was hoping that someone could state in one post the information I am curious about.

I am currently enlisted in the Marine Corps, and have seen a lot of strange crap go on around here on base that I am not authorized to discuss as per the non-disclosure agreement I had to sign when I got my clearance top secret. But nothing has ever made me think twice about aliens in affiliation with any form of our government. My question is, how are we (the US) affiliated with Aliens? I've been reading on ATS and other websites regarding this, but everything is just hear-say. Some "guy" who USED to work for Area-51 saw an Alien or a flying saucer and automatically, theres this world-wide conspiracy involving zeta reticuli who gives us technology that we have reversed engineered to create machines capable of anti-gravity, free energy, etc if we give them people to study. I've also heard something about the Reptilians who are the enemy of the Greys and have enslaved them years ago, and the Greys are trying to find peace on Earth. Whatever the case may be, I am just confused by this and the whole back story and reasoning behind it. I've been a believer on the whole thing for a long time, but I am coming to a dead-end on what could be fact and what is more than likely fiction.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
.......and there you have it. Your hypothesis is every bit as 'provable' as anyone elses.

I think there have been otherworldly craft recovered. I think this has happened with more than the U.S. I think there is a lot of evidence to suggest that living EBEs have been in contact with various governmental personnell. I can prove nothing. I doubt I will or anyone will ever be able to prove anything, as it would require absolute disclosure from the governmental entities themselves.

These very governmental/military folk have done a good job of controlling the perceptions of the population, IMO, and they certainly don't (or at least didn't) encourage questioning on the subject by enlisted nor contract personnel.

This is all stuff I wish to know. Nothing to do but keep pecking at the shell, hoping for the soft, revealing center inside.

Thank you for your service.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thank you, I appreciate it. I was more so looking for information that binds all that together. Because I've read so many posts on here and on other websites that it's all very confusing. For instance, people have said the mayans were contacted by aliens thousands of years ago, and the aliens are from zeta reticuli who were under control of the reptlians and are trying to get us to help them get rid of the reptilians or something. Then we have guys like John Lear saying we have bases on the moon and on mars and that venus is habitable and blah blah blah. I'm just trying to figure out how it's all bound together to form one hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

There are multipal realities coexisting here within this one you know as your reality. Did that help? Not all is what it seems.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

If you want some more information on the subject, try going to ProjectCamelot.org and downloading and/or reading the scripts of the various interviews they have.

If nothing else, I have just finished the David Wilcock interview and highly recommend watching at least the 2nd part of the series. He also points back to two other interviews that he feels are "legit" (as per his beliefs).

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This guy is a joke, is he serious? People creating chairs with their mind? Where is he getting all this information?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Oh for the love of God.

ProjectCamelot is a weak attempt for some type of cult following because people on this board put their trust too easily in other people's laps. They think with opening arms that everyone is truthful. The sad truth is, with the personalities this board attracts, 5% will be truth, the rest will be the vision of grandeur the members with to bestow as a secondary reality, dreams of their conspiracy world.

Project Camelot

new topics

top topics

join