It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To the OP: I won't ask the repeatedly asked question for proof, since you pointed out the title is misleading.

I want to believe that ETs exist but I've not had any revelations that justify my taking that last leap of faith. I posted on Page 6 of the Clifford Stone thread asking three questions that Clifford never answered. I sent him a u2u which was never responded to. I understand the man is busy and all, but this left me discouraged.

Do you have any links or anything more on this alien council to share?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
WOW ... at first when i saw title i thought that it's just another ***** trying to sell out his opinnion without any explanation but i saw yours. And if there're high advanced species in universe your theory is very possible ..... we still didn't see any solid evidence but i love your explanation .... and as i said if there're advanced civilizations in universe your theory has high chances to be true.
Flag for you ...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Lol, not really. I guess that it comes from deducing things from what I've been exposed to.

I think that the Alien and UFO debate as gone down the wrong path. Similar to how God got separated from scientific law.

It is probably impossible, without aliens initiating contact, to gather sufficient proof.

If someone's word is not good enough, eventually neither is any kind of proof.

Unless they have already started contact, and have begun the initiation. I would start with films, television, web sites....

But if we were here to be killed or conquered, then it would be done already. So belying the possibility that multiple "layers" of beings want to deal with us, Or that we are alone in the universe....(and we're not)

I just believe the proof is in the pudding, so to speak... If only liberals wouldn't be so dark and cynical, and if christians and muslims could get their heads out their respective..... Thanks, Jason

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If aliens wanted to attack earth they would of done it by now! They have already mastered, extreme flight and light speed, so whats to say they don't have amazing weaponry that can wipe out a whole city or country in one blast? They mean us no harm but could be studying us...
Or maybe its us visiting back from time which we have mastered... We could of evolved into these beings then come back and watched from afar...

possibilities are endless here! We will never no until we come into contact properly and publicly!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I like your article. I also think that their is a gallactic counsel for aliens and that they are not here to harm because it would be bad karma for them. I also think aliens are above human violence. They dont want to destroy us. I think aliens are at a higher level of spirituality then us. Our Government keeps ufo a secret because if we humans find out then that puts us as a human race under the aliens because of their advancement and i dont think our governements are ready for aliens telling them what to do. Earths leaders dont want to be in the gallactic counsel because then America wouldnt be the super the power anymore no one would. And US leaders like being in charge they dont want that taken away from them. If the public finds out that aliens and ufo exist that would bring every country together on earth to figure out how we should handle it. Which would bring earth under 1 government and I really dont think country leaders want that.

I would like to flag this for you but i'm new and i dont know how.

I found it...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by isa75]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by isa75]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its hard to conclude based on the opposite premise of this discussion..which would be, " Aliens are traveling throughout space and time just because they are free to do so" its hard to believe that a crew of 3-10 aliens just were "given" a space craft and allowed to just go out into oblivion and do whatever they want.. No, i dont think so, you dont get to discuss alien technology and alien visitation or our History which is sprinkled with alien enuendos without there being some kind of organized plot. Awesome thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

It's that whole "cowboy" era that gave birth to Star Trek in the first place.

Humans like the idea of being all alone, outnumbered, surrounded by slimy types, with the engines unable to take the strain.

But I don't think others find that all appealing.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WONDERFUL THREAD!
You certainly have done some homework! I came to this same conclusion a couple years ago. Humanity has a lot more growing up to do though!! We have a hard time getting a long with one another here on this planet let alone other planets and beings from other places.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Love it love it love it!!! I admit, I only read the first page, so this is my only contribution so far. But still. LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Rubbish.

You present conjecture, nothing more

Yes it is indeed likely and logical that 'aliens' exist in some form or another, but none whatsoever that they have visted earth and hopeforay meaningful interaction with it, let alone an alien council.

It's a lovely idea, great for sci-fi writing, but I cannot agree with you. Sure, tere might beone out there somewhere, but personally I don't think you present a strong case for believing one exists.

And no, I won't flag this, why would you ask us too? Surely your thread should stand on it's own merit. If people agree then they will flag and star and it will jump to the front page, as it has, why ask for support?

Apologies if I sound cynicalor rude, I did not mean to be...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
to simply put it...you dont KNOW...you wont ever KNOW...and...its a nice idea but nah..no way man...Earth is a prison planet...forever.. despite what could be out there.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Moses documents this very thing in Deutoronomy. He tells the group of israelites he is speaking to about the events of the past, specifically the tradition of oral history and the Tower of Babel incident.

During the conversation Moses indicates there is a Divine Council that was put in place over the affairs of humans. Each member of the council was assigned a different nation to oversee My theory is that these were not so much nations, as races. And the council members not only oversaw those races, they spawned them, brought them here, etc.

In the sumerian text regarding this same event, Enki is heard re-telling the events prior to the ToB (Tower of Babel). He explains that there were no social differences at that point. Everyone spoke the same language and had the same goals in mind (the same goals reference is a lie, by the way. Enki is called the tricky god, like the Norse Loki or biblical Serpent in the Garden. Gotta sift his words carefully). I think this indicates that only one homogenous race existed at the time in mesopotamia. Follow along to hear what I think caused all this! (the realllly interesting part is next)

According to the sumerian, akkadian, egyptian, biblical and pseudopigraphical texts, the events prior to the flood (some view this as the Black Sea Flood) were described as an infiltration of "gods" who came to the planet and created various hybrid humans who were the kings and rulers of the people. In biblical texts they were called nephilim. The crucial instrument of all of this, I believe was a star gate of sorts, perhaps using a wormhole or maybe even a teleportation system of some kind OR maybe even both! Indications are that this is what Enki's ABZU was, what the NUN was, what the BOTTOMLESS PIT is, and most significantly for this discussion, what the Tower of Babel was all about - opening a star gate. Think about it!

Why else would there be a problem with building a temple? There were temples all over the place, why was this one in particular a problem? Cause that proverbial stairway to heaven, that gate of the gods, was a star gate of some sort; A device for bringing slaves here from all over the universe! And it was a repeat of what was happening prior to the flood scenario. Not just other races but the entire kit and kaboodle. You read Jehovah's lament and discussion with the "council" on this issue, and he's explaining how these events are a repeat of prior flood conditions. This isn't a prison planet, it's a slave planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I really appreciate the research "undo" did on this.
There has to be a spiritual component to using multi-dimensional technologies.
It is easy for biologists to see the progression of dinosaurs toward the bi-pedal form and conclude that this is a universal development theme. It is much harder to say what their social development might be. Getting technology together to travel the stars must require a good bit of social co-operation.
Our civilization would be much different if a highly spiritual but not demagogic group were running things. Tesla would have died wealthy and we would all have un-metered energy. Psychic experiences would not be on the back page. NASA would not be on a "Dark Mission". If we then met a species that wanted to eat us we could deal with it physically and spiritually. If we met a friendly species we wouldn't have to hide it.

"I want to talk to the Head Fish". I like to end my posts with a humor ism, It's not that I'm being sarcastic it's just that spiritual things make me want to lighten up a bit.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Maybe, Greys are from our future. That being they are indeed evolved from Humans and have developed a level of technology that allows them to travel back through time to ensure their own survival.

That would be where the Novelty comes in, and the Universe is a novelty-conserving engine. Therefore should we assume that intergalactic travels is possible, we must also then presuppose that time travel is also possible as both are ideas so far removed from Levels of Novelty currently allowed withing the limitations of our Space/Time.

We currently do not know whether or not Artificial intelligence is possible, but surely when it comes into existence a New period of novelty will have been entered. We could then rightly assume that both the problems of time and space travel will be solved with the aid of this new Entity.

The AI will then create advanced simulations of the Universe and Calculate that 'Human' Time travelers are indeed responsible for the inexplicable changes in the Humanoids on this planet over the past 500 000 years - changes pointing towards an unavoidable conclusion.... That Mankind is a Genetic Experiment perpetually conducting itself as a Direct Result of the Laws of the Inverse Square and the Conservation of novelty.

Here is my proof, since I know you will all demand it of me...

The Proof of Genetic Engineering with our Genome is evident in the number of genetic flaws Humans have that no afflict no other species - including the Primates. The evidence for my theory is abundant. Just look at as chromosomes;

This is the most inexplicable difference of all. Primates have 48 chromosomes. Humans are considered vastly superior to them in a wide array of areas, yet somehow we have only 46 chromosomes! This begs the question of how could we lose two full chromosomes, which represents a lot of DNA, in the first place? And in the process, how could we become so much better? Nothing about it makes logical sense.

...and we're forgetting genetic Disorders. As with all wild animals (plants, too), primates have relatively few genetic disorders spread throughout their gene pools. Albinism is one that is common to many animal groups, as well as humans. But albinism does not stop an animal with it from growing up and passing the gene for it into the gene pool. Mostly, though, serious defects are quickly weeded out in the wild. Often parents or others in a group will do the job swiftly and surely. So wild gene pools stay relatively clear. In contrast, humans have over 4,000 genetic disorders, and several of those will absolutely kill every victim before reproduction is possible. This begs the question of how such defects could possibly get into the human gene pool in the first place, much less how do they remain widespread?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

well thanks! i have a few threads on this topic:

1. What Happened to Our Ancestors?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Stargates are Real

3. The Council Conspiracy

4. Blood and Water: Wormwood and the Eye of Ra

5. Did Osiris Really Die?

6. Hoagland's Planets

7. The White Pyramid of China may not be the White Pyramid of China

8. Our Reptilian Past

And my ebooks on the topic

9. The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.thestargates.com...

10. Nibiru and Wormwood
www.thestargates.com...

11. The Star*Gates (of Sumer) - unfinished.
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

A great post as long as it doesnt lead to the ASHTAR cult thing.

There is enough hippies trying to find a new angle to tree hug.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You are very right about a Galatic Council being in Existance. They are the most powerful species you'd come across. What they say is law. However, they do not exist for power. They exist solemly for peace within the network of the galaxy as you could describe. They're planet and city can be describe like Washington DC, or the Lost city of Atlantis. However they're politics is not based off of ours. They have a caste system, which alliens are born into. Royalty, Military, Education, Science, Religon could be one, but more so they practice peace, and service.

You are right about different allien species co-existing in the Network, even Humans races.

There are three, mabye four reasons why alliens are AFRAID of US. 1: Location. 2: Area 51. 3: Egypt, Antartica, Atlantis, Indians, etc.
4: a big reason why is that they HATE us. How can so many countries (matrixes) and states co-exist on one planet? Not very common in the Empire (the network). Basically a planet is like a state or country.

Ever stop to think that the government has found other planets that we could easily live on? It's true.

I believe that the Galactic Council has somewhat made this a "no fly" zone, but has had to make exceptions to this rule due to other races wanting to wipe us off the map. Maybe an old King who claimed Earth a "No Zone" to be a law, and they're having to
Let's through in John Titor and The Myans for good measures.

Before I tell the following trueth about Area 51, I'm also throwing in Telepathy and Meditation.

Also, There is an untold story about Area 51, The trueth can be very hard to find. I enclosed it here for your inspection, however, I will not disclose names.
There's a very evil race basically almost run by a dictatorship. They have hated Earth ever since mid-Antartica times. They've tried many times to destroy Earth, and once were almost successful through Area 51. However, an investigation done in 2004 by the Glactic Council proved that it was their fault, the evil race.
Before the crash, they took a commander to their ship and terrorised him while he was awake. It just so happened that this Commander was on duty the night of the crash, and was assigned to lead a crew to the wreck sight (Area 51). Naturally, he freaked out and killed the alliens on board the ship who had survied. This made a lot of alliens pissed off, especially since some of the best scientists were on board of about 9 planets.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Reply to GalacticAlliance

Well done It really cheers me up when someone writes something that proves that they are aware of other things. It validates that there is an awakening process in place. I have just learnt and still learning about the Karma/prison connection. Thanks for your post

[edit on 11-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow, just checking in for a minute and was pleaseantly surprised at the direction your thread has gone,
and undo, I just made you a friend and have no idea why I have missed so many of your important threads. This place is like a big huge candy store, and I am a three year old with a credit card!

The Universe is not just an accident, it not all chaos, there is syncronicity even in random numbers, yes there is a Galactic Federation, and we are so close to either blowing ourselves up or becoming part of it.

Have a great day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join