It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Anyone who believes is the concept of Infinity must acknowledge the existence of multiple variations of Intelligence throughout the known Universe.

Anyone who believes in Inte Galactic Travles must Acknowledge the possibility that Time travel, and the idea that it was used in the process of Inter Galactic Travel.

Anyone Who believes that they do not know everything about every possible Airborne entity, craft or 'things must acknowledge the existence of UFO's - using their own system of Logic.

If you are Unsure of Whether or not you Saw a balloon, a plane or a bird you have not been able to properly identify what you witnessed - You have just seen a UFO.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

Well, as a former Marine, and longtime sky-watcher I think that I can discriminate between certain objects. Many times I have seen what many would call a ufo, but I pay attention to things like movement and speed. If it flies like a plane or helo, I won't even give it the time of day.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

But the fact that there are so many other races points to the fact that said federations MUST exist.

why MUST it exist ??? - it MAY exist - but it is not a foregone conclusion

as an example look @ the number of nations / kingdoms and empires on earth - aznd how long they have existed

now how long have we had the UN ? < 70 years - and the league of nations before it - for just 20

now balance that against the 6 thousand years that we have had civilizations - with nations and kingodoms

if such ` fedeations ` are so vital - how did we manage without them for so long ?

and look at the history of the league of nations / UN - do they really work ??

you entire " logic " is flawed - you are assigning factual certainty to ideas just because you like them - and want them to be true

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What does killing people for Bilderberg Globalists have to do with being able to identify UFO?

How does one identify an Unidentified Flying Object?

And from that sighting, How then does one Extrapolate the idea of an InterGalactic Council?

How is the sighting of something that you could not identify amount to proof of any such Council Existing?

I mean come on, A Council? Are you on drugs?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Check this out, seems very similar to your opinion. It is also pretty much my opinion:

www.universe-people.com...

In the Universe there are many races and kinds of extraterrestrial civilizations, who look the same or look completely different than we do. Their bodies are made of solid state as ours are, but they have higher vibration - they are spiritually more developed. They got onto other planets, apart from other things, also by mass exodus during catastrophes on the planet Earth (for example Atlantis first, second, third). For instance, in our Galaxy there are 5 million advanced planets of Light powers. Some civilizations live on squadrons /ships/. Information about existence of a variety of creatures of different appearance in the Universe is understandable, but vague mystification of ”saurians”, who spread fear by means of the media, goverments and UFO groups - see below.

# Cosmic beings are permitted to travel in the Universe. They can visit advanced civilizations, which means access to information, which we people can hardly imagine. They keep watching developing planets and planets where life is developing, and they help them with the evolution - in this way they also promote their spiritual level
# /cosmic rule/. The travelling itself is under a way of stepping out of dimensions, which means dematerialization and then materialization. Material of a ship and bodies is dematerialized into a beam of energy and it is materialized again in a different time and space , in a different dimension (parallel space). It is second nature for them as well as for us travelling in a plane or a car. Cosmic friendly beings of Light powers (there are most of them in the Universe) do not know any negative way of thinking.

* Spaceships from Pleiades Their technical standard is so developed that our technology is nothing but trash. They travel in the Universe not by a method of moving, but they travel in dimensions, by a change of vibrations of a material of a ship with everything that is inside. They can travel either to the past or to the future. Intergalaxy flights are quite usual. 500 light years from the planet Erra takes them 7 minutes.

One of evacuation exploring ships, which guides the certain sector (see report num. 531):

- height : 80 m (7 floors, 3 working, 1 nature-greenery, 3 for a rest)

- diameter : 1,500-750 (ellipse)

- crew : 600 beings, vice-commander is Pleja, 3 hour shift

- above the Earth : 45-130 km - standard sector for operations above the ground

- other spaceships : release other piloted and not piloted exploring ships

* Evacuation squadrons /are since 13.11.1997 ready above the whole Earth/
o Karne’s evacuation squadron (from galaxy in Andromeda - 2,3 millions of light years far away)
o Isaac’s evacuation squadron (from our Galaxy)

* Even dimensions (4,6, ) (parallel universes), are ”cold” dimensions - there are often negative beings without love, odd ”dimensions” are warm, dwelled by positive cosmic beings who radiate love.

* 20.2.1954 in the USA at an air army base Muroc AFB (presently Edwards AFB), it was firstly offered by extraterrestrial beings from five ships from the planet EISA which is near the star Betegueze in Orion, to establish a
* new order - president Eisenhower turned it down because that could have been the end of the power fabric. Then there were other offers to other goverments, included our goverment in the Czech republic. Until now it has met with no response. (See ”Talks, first” page 48 report 77).

... what do you think?

By the way that site has HUGE amount of this information and IMHO is worth checking out.
www.universe-people.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You claim 100% proof in your title but I have yet to see any concrete proof. I see no pictures, IAC letterhead, the alien council members themselves, etc...

Seems you are violating the T&C unless you can show something verifiable.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is my view on this. Americans are technology wise ahead lets say Yemen. Do we travel across the globe to see them, No. We really don't even care that they are on the planet. I know that sounds callous but really why would some advanced being care about a bunch of primitive beings that are destroying the only home they have. Maybe the truth of the matter is they are shooting a documentary on how stupid we are, and then they can show it on youtube (in the future) they all have a good laugh and feel much better that they have risen past skin color, religion, oil, money, you know all the meaningless things we put meaning on. Ever wonder why we hope there are Aliens? Probably because when you look at mankind you realize how sad we really are. We are so special that Aliens would travel light years to see us, yeah kinda like you would travel across the US to see animals in the zoo. Maybe they only come here so they don't forget how bad they once were. Kinda like those movies I saw when I was a kid "Scared Straight". The one good thing about us is that we can justify anything we do to suit our own needs. Yeah we are special, when you really think about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Congratulations, you managed to take a thread title labeled 100% proof and provide exactly 0% proof of anything. When will people stop the B.S. in their thread titles? I guess the staff here doesn't care.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I believe that we can say with full certainty that there is a galactic counsel in existence, and that our fears of what lies out there are unfounded.
I am writing this thread as a witness to multiple UFO sightings, and as a person who sees the idea of aliens that could communicate with us as a foregone conclusion.

Just because a person witnesses an event doesn't make anything a foregone conclusion. The evidence would be needed to back up that claim.

I believe that this was decided for multiple reasons, but the main one being the events that lead to such an invention would have to be the product of a mature and scientific society that had reached conclusions regarding the overall promotion of peace and advancement.

Yet a large part of human technological advancements have come about from military ingenuity or have found it's way into self defense programs and the battlefield. Who's to say that an alien species is just gonna be a bunch of peace loving friendly entities. My guess is that if there are other species out there, they have as wide a range of motives and behavioral quirks as humans have.

1) Multiple Alien species exist.

Law of probabilities would suggest yes. However, out of all the species on earth, there have only been arguably 2 (edit: neanderthal and homo sapiens though also keep in mind neanderthals went extinct fairly early in there evolutionary history. That is something that could happen to any species out there, reducing the probability for a species to reach a high technological stage.) that have evolved to point that allows the ability to reason and manipulate their enviorment in a way that shows some type of technological deveolpment. There could be a million technological species out there, then there might only be us. Until we explore the universe or have aliens land in central park we won't know for sure.

2) We do not have a plan for contact, but they will.

That would have to be the case. We do not have the technology to explore and make contact outside of our solar system. There is no need for us to have one. If there is an alien species out there that has that capability, it is only logical that they have some method to handle encounters with other species.

3) We may be a pawn in an intergalactic political battle. A Missouri compromise of sorts.

Outside of nuclear weapons (which really wouldn't pose much of a threat) there is nothing that suggests that any race would have any real concern or need of us unless your 4th point is incorrect. If they use us as a bargaining chip then there is some need of planet earths resources.

Overall there was no proof of any type of council just simple reasoning that has been stated by many, based off wishful thinking more than anything. We don't even have conclusive proof that life exists off of planet earth.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Cyprus]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
100% Proof!; Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

Bit of a misleading title i think. 100% proof would be someone on a live news channel, bringing the alien council in, shaking hands and announcing to the world that they're an intergalactic council. That would be 100% proof for me, not some presentation on the odds of it being true.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
there are.

the Ashtar Galactic Federation,
and the Galactic Federation,
they might just be the same one actually.

In England in the 70s, I think it might have been
a message was broadcasted over a few systems and people
were unable to turn off there televisions,
People called it a 'hoax', but there are many technical
codes you'd have to break, and even when it was playing
the head TV guys couldn't get it to stop. It had to stop on its own accord.
What he is specifically saying is in the 'Info' tab on the right
that has the embed url, just look above it and click on 'More Info' as you listen.

youtube.com...
that is the link if you'd wish to hear it & learn more.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by 8.nyx.8]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Look, I have read through this entire post and although you present a decent arguement. I would hardly agree that it's 100% proof of an alien federation.
I need more than a cleverly presented arguement to believe. Sorry

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I pretty much agree

1. Of course there are. This is a big universe. However I feel shadow people are more of a spiritual entity not ET.

2. I don't know about that. I have a strong feeling our government and others have an agreement with them already. I feel that area 51 could be a galactic airport of sorts. Then again I could be off. I've heard this theory before and it sounds logical.

3. I don't know what to think about that. I suppose anything is possible. I do worry about if contact is made that the ET's could fall on the wrong side and be manipulated into using advance technology against the other (innocent) side. For example what if the make contact with Iran? What if they were to convince them the US and Isreal are evil and should be exstinct?? Not good.

4. Agreed. I'm not exactly sure why they are here but I don't think they want to harm us. If they did they could have done so already.

I think John Milor has a very interesting take on who the aliens are.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmmm all that and not even 1% of proof...

Damn misleading titles..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Someone passed this along in another thread and I've put it up a couple times already. It's an amazing read and something that for me has answered all the questions surrounding this topic in addition to just about every other question related to our existence.

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

Well....

I love that all of you are focused on the title. Did I not point out that I knew the title to be misleading? Oh wait, I did... But we all know how much a thread titled ".05% proof! " would send you all running, right?

As for the repeated statements, here you go....
I don't need to provide proof for my sightings. If all of the people who have seen and experienced UFOs are not good enough for you, then why the HELL are you reading this forum?

Is this 100% proof? I don't know, but it sure is logical. Although anything is possible.

I think it's really unfair to call me a Bildeberg stooge, seeing as I am here on this site. But whatever. I only claimed to have experience identifying aircraft.

Although I admit there are probably many beings that we cannot, or will not ever communicate with, there will be one that we can. And although the U.N is a fairly new venture, notice that the need for it followed the war machine arc of destruction. , Like we needed it, and poof, there it was...
Thanks for the comments, I can't make you all like it.....lol. -Jason

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

we all know of Drakes equation, and using that, we can assume that there are thousands of planets where life evolved to advanced societies

sorry but you cant assume anything we dont know the values of the variables that make up the drake equation. All it takes is for one of them to be zero or close to zero and tech civs are extremely rare.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In a way the thread title is misleading. However I think the point the OP is trying to make is that logically other races must exist. You don't need proof with logic. If it makes sense in the mind, it will be proven in time, just like relativity. In the end it's all just numbers.

I think the fact that just the idea of beings from other worlds/dimensions exists in our collective mind, they will also exist (in some form) in reality.

Something I noticed from studying the world around me, especially all the different theories... is that if you put them all together you start to get a clearer picture of what is. If we disagree with something it's because we're misinterpreting it. Everything is true from a certain perspective, because limited by the law of association we can't imagine something which does not exist. We're surrounded by partial truths everywhere we look. All we need to do is put them together. We do this with logic. Narrow down the equation.

I'm glad the OP is going against the grain and trying to do this instead of waiting for the "proof" to be handed out to us on a silver platter. As soon as we figure it out it'll be proven. We first need to connect the dots.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I asked Sgt. Clifford Stone in this thread about a governing body and if one existed. Below is my question and his reply:

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
I was wondering if you had heard, or know about a governing body for these various species of ET's? There is a lot of talk about a Galactic Confederation from various sources, but I figure you are probably one of the guys who would have gotten wind of any such group. Even if it goes by a different name as it seems all of the different species follow the same sort of "hands off" kind of etiquette and I am curious if that is also imposed some how.

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Shakesbeer

As I have said before they are not here to either help or harm us. I feel there exist some type of understanding among the various races coming here and they do have some form of governmental body. But this was part something I was involved in. I am working on some type of document dealing with the types of races, but that is on a back burner for now due to my postings on this thread. For example, I got home at 2:49 A.M. from work. It is now 6:50 A.M. I trust this response is somewhat helpful.

God bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join