It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Man Predicting End of World Will Be August 2, 2008

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Some of the best prophets such as in 'The Stand' were deemed crazed. Remember Wilt Chamberlain in the movie?
Mental illness is a terrible and difficult disease for those afflicted and family.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I saw the Stand, I really liked Max Headroom in that film. He was indeed deemed crazy.

August 1, 2008 is a solar eclipse, what fun may come the day after?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Solar eclipse where?

There are actually more eclipses every year than people realize, but because of their rarity over a specific area, they seem quite ominous and creepy.. From what I remember, there are about 5 solar eclipses a year worldwide..

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi Plucky. Been searchin my neurons and can't for the life of me remember the max headroom part. I do remember Wilt in the opening 15 minutes or so in a monks robe carrying a sign saying the end was near before the tall walker gave him a stroke. He had another name began with F, and I can't remember it.
Could you please elaborate on Max.
TY

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Everybody ready to die today?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Damn it, still here.

Maybe next time.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

but, but, but the day isnt over yet, ummmm.....yeah the day isnt over yeah thats it.....

its futile to try and predict the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Max Headroom was the trashcan man in the Stand.
Not Max Headroom as such but the same actor..

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool its the end of the world today?

Should I go to the strip club or go to confession?

I will do both.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
breaks out in song 'im still standin'

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Its only a little past 7pm in LA. He's not wrong yet!

I look forward to the next dooms day with anticipation.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Hi Plucky. Been searchin my neurons and can't for the life of me remember the max headroom part. I do remember Wilt in the opening 15 minutes or so in a monks robe carrying a sign saying the end was near before the tall walker gave him a stroke. He had another name began with F, and I can't remember it.
Could you please elaborate on Max.
TY

Max Headroom is in the Stand, he is the trashcan man:

www.imdb.com...

Remember when he's on that atv carrying the thermal-nuclear bomb and he's like"the a-bomb!" and his face is almost falling off? That was funny!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by jpm1602

Max Headroom was the trashcan man in the Stand.
Not Max Headroom as such but the same actor..

What he said....

Still alive, still here, still cooking. DENVER is hot as hades today. Seemed like a good day for the apocalypse, around 11:30 am it got cloudy and windy, I began to think...not of this thread but of that apocalyptic-vision in my mind's eye. It was the second day of plus-100-degree heat for certain. Let death be swift and in my sleep, in the Tim and Eric theme:

www.adultswim.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I stayed up late for the end of the world, and...fooey. An unenthusiastic fooey, indeed. I will never ever listen to anyone's prediction ever again. Unless someone has a good one.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
hint LA man = nutcase

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
hint LA man = nutcase

I so want to beleive. Total anarchy, people running around in the streets. Me, trying to get to a safe locale. It will be bad. Many will die. ANd it is coming, right? Many of us will then be selected out, like types of turf-grass. The whole Olympics starting just as that eclipse covers it...what is that thread on ATS? Can't remmember. The oint is, we are close. Many loved ones will come to pass. Many will die with a whimper. Many will die fighting. I have a feeling I will die alone. Some where in the forest. And I have thought this for some time. Peaceful forest, with a backdrop of total anarchy...

Wayne Dyer would not like my attitude, but tis true. It will happen soon. Dick Cheney, the ultimate evil.

plucky is tired...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
On the road to the truth your first stop is Denial ,for those
that really seek the truth the second stop is Rage. and only the true discerner of truth accepts the truth

Im so tired I thought it was you signature that I was responding to. So, dissregard what I just said, I guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well, how do we know than an old bus didnt hit the son of God's sandwich board and sent him straight to HIS END?

I guess we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm very Impressed with the Wisdom of the Author of this comment. Truely the Holy Spirit has giving him insight into this truth. I do Believe everything this person has stated to be True and fact as being that God has also reveiled the same to me!
We are in the Last Days but the End is not yet come! May Father God, the Creator of All things, Bless and keep you All! Alisha C.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join