It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ack what happened, I just read the thread Internos posted where these videos with the author showing up and were discussed and it just ends at 7 pages...no conclusions unless I missed something at the end??

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Kind of an unspoken belief that they're fake man. Most of the videos were proven fake, thanks to... ? can't remember who posted it but he put up some solid proof that the dallas videos were inconsistent. So either that building is quite popular with aliens and has been visited 5 different times AND caught on tape, or they're fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's it guys? Expected a bit more, motorcycles on a hill, that's the best we can come up with? Watch it again and you will see they appear from all over the place, if that is a race and a road it's gotta be the weirdest race I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StevenFletcher

Fletcher, I'm with you on this, but I don't see how there's anyway to prove or rule out things it could or couldn't be, even with all the detail given by the person who shot this footage in the old thread?

I don't think it's mountain bikes or car lights due to seeing the picture of those hills/mountains in the daylight, ain't no way. Could it be helicopters? That's more likely but I just don't see how we're going to rule out things like that.

It's the most interesting footage I myself have seen lately...for whatever that's worth.

Edited to add, Internos never really OVERTLY gives his opinion one way or the other, EXCEPT with footage, video footage explanations, charts, documentation etc..and just the fact he dropped in, just gave us the old thread and nothing else, leads me to believe that perhaps there's a terrestrial explanation here.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Like I said before. I say we stop debating these videos that only show lights. They're nondescript and impossible to make a judgment of. Stick to the few clear videos that pop up (like ovni/dallas).

I do find it odd that there are so many sightings popping up in the last 6-7 months. Perhaps a sign? Even if it's just a bunch of crazies and jerks, it still qualifies as a psychological phenomena to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Hiyah Skeptic, I agree with that opinion to a certain extent...granted these were just lights, but they were just more then a dot of light against a completely black background...

I think videos like this deserve some sort of speculation since there were also objects in the background, such as buildings, mountains, trees, etc, they had odd movements, or at least you could TELL they were moving instead of just a dot of light against a black background...if nothing else, it helps some of us ...me for instance, get better and faster at weeding out the garbage

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Two more videos, which allegedly have been taken the same day (Dec 16, 2003) in Santiago

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you for your time Internos, like I said it was my first post and I was stoked that I found what I thought to be brand new footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join