It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi everybody, this is my first post. I just saw this on youtube, and it blew my mind. It was so new that there were no comments on it yet, so I just wanted to get some opinions. I have watched my share of these, and I know a bit about CGI, and this looks VERY genuine to me.

Thoughts?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWCje7huH5U
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtC5n0A-SQ

[edit on 9-6-2008 by StevenFletcher]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's so new that it's not even there.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Sorry, my fault, fixed it. Should work now....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That is definitely interesting. Hard to tell what those are though

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castor
That is definitely interesting. Hard to tell what those are though

Very reminiscent of the Phoenix lights, in my opinion. I would say very hard to fake, with the orbs going behind trees and so forth. Looks great to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
that first video has been skimming the internet website's for roughly 2 years or close to it.

surely it been talked about here somewheres it's way old.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow is that ever weird, good find...the video where the objects dim and speed up a little and move to the right...then at the end of that video, what's going on right over the top of that hill? Looks like a black sphere, and something else under it, very strange and fascinating! I have no clue what to make of that...

Great find, can't wait to see what the others say! Starred and flagged! Going to watch it again as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
that first video has been skimming the internet website's for roughly 2 years or close to it.

surely it been talked about here somewheres it's way old.
Interesting claim, I've never seen it or heard about it. Something this good usually gets some attention. Provide a thread that talks about it and okay...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Take a closer look guys, watch the other videos by this achillesHD guy, it's sketch to me. It all looks real but somehow it doesn't settle right. Definitely watch the "russian alien footage 2008" video in his profile first, this one will settle his credibility in your mind. Either this guy has a lot of inside info, or he's a horrible hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This was posted here a while ago...can't remember the thread title though =/

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I wouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater. This footage is excellent, the other stuff I don't know. I think he collects them, don't think he is claiming he shot them...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok Skeptic, I will go look, since, whenever it seems too cool to be true, it usually ISNT
I want to know how he did them though if it's a hoax, because they sure are cool looking, the two I saw...ok, going to watch the others...sigh.....

[edit on 9-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
OMG, great find
What was that? Really strange. Does anyone speak Spanish? Would like to know where, when, and who did the filming and what they are saying. Great Find

link   
hi all this same vidoe is discussed at length here in another thread with the synopsis being there is a bike trail on that hill side and it was a bunch of bikes headlights as the zoom away across the hill, just haven't found the other thread but it is here. cheers.

link   
This is the UFO sighting which took place in Santiago, Chile, on December 16, 2003

Relevant discussion on ATS (with the partecipation of the author of the video:

*new video* of Fleet of ufos appearing over santiago Chile 2007

Includes this post:

Originally posted by nhobaica
Hi everyone

I'm the author of this video, first of all I want to apologize for posting only 28 secs, but I have this filmed on DVD quality and due to you tube limitations I cannot upload more than 100MB per video, this one complete is about 2Gigs. I just posted this little sample to see if there was some interest. Now I'm re sampling all the material I have and It will be posted soon on you tube.

Now I would like to give some explanations on this video.
It was filmed on December 16, 2003 from the 8th floor of a building in Santiago, Chile. around 9:00pm, you can locate this building on Google earth at:
33°27'25.06"S
70°34'33.12"W
(The blue building)

My department headed SW, and as you should see the nearest mountain is about 20 miles away.

I have some films of Helicopters in the same area, but they look very different, just like helicopters

As far as I know there are no roads with that shape on those mountains, there is an airport nearby, but I checked the flight schedule and any special event on that airport without any unusual activity

These lights are moving around an area of about 30 linear miles, i believe this is too fast for a car, a plane or a helicopter.

For those who think these where bikes I just uploaded a second video (6min long) where you can see the lights flying above the mountain and some strange behavior between them, you can watch it at www.youtube.com...
This was the first one I filmed and is dated one year before (12-12-2003).
I saw this stuff about five times in two years and I've sent the footage to a local TV station. They refused to broadcast it without any explanation.

I showed this videos to several friends and family, but nobody seems to have a rational explanation of what is shown here.

I look forward for your comments

regards

[edit on 9/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well...I watched the one entitled Soviet 2008 or whatever it was called...hmm, then looked at his profile on youtube which says...

Egypt Organisation: MAN IN BLACK***** SECRET

Some of the vids I post will be duplicate to other people's... but I don't care coz the truth gets spread even quicker...and some of the vids may turn out to be fake but I don't care about that either coz they represent the REAL UFO presence on this planet..I lay no claim to the vids I post, I just pass 'em on to spread the truth...
City: Giza

Not looking good for these being "real" I am sorry to say.
www.youtube.com...

And enter the mighty Internos with the thread we can read YAY! TY Internos!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Good post.
I remember there was an opinion going around at the time that the lights were in fact the headlights from scrambler motorcycles going up and down the far hill.
Yet at the end of the second video the lights seem to be merging together....so I don't know.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
WOW! FINally, someone who offers an "amazing" video that really IS amazing! Great find.

Only thing that brings up an immediate question in my mind is that they lights travel toward the right, into a valley between two mountains. This video looks to be taken at sunset or possibly sunrise. Often, wind patterns are strong in the cleft between large mountains at these times. I would really have liked to seen at least one of the lights move the opposite direction.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Good post.
I remember there was an opinion going around at the time that the lights were in fact the headlights from scrambler motorcycles going up and down the far hill.
Yet at the end of the second video the lights seem to be merging together....so I don't know.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

Yeah....I can see that, not an unreasonable explanation I have to say, although these lights seem extremely bright and very large to be bikes on a mountain that I guesstimate is at least 10 miles or more away, but I'm more skeptical about it now....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one is pretty impressive, could be a number of things though, hate that all these videos only show lights at night. Nightvision people, nightvision! Anyway, I say we dismiss all odd light videos and focus on the ones with visible shape. At this point light videos are always going to be dismissed anyway, no sense in posting them. Unless of course there are 50102983019823 lights over a city filled with people oohing and ahhing and screaming from multiple viewpoints posted on various places other than youtube and gaining media coverage, fair enough?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join