It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will Disclosure Begin?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I can't wait any more for this Disclosure to happen. I think that it is begining but when is the big whammy going to happen. We as a world need disclosure soon to save the planet. Does anyone have any inside info or any ideas on a timeframe. There is so much speculation but, no proof at all. Everything that is stated on this forum is contridicted by someone. There is not one thing that is agreed upon with the Alien phenomeon. Maybe we should stop arguing inbetween ourselves and come together as a whole to bring on the Disclosure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hate to keep this short and sweet but...

It's been happening this whole year. you're not going to see the meat an potatoes via our government, so keep watching the sky, to see the real disclosure.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Love the avatar!!! LOL

To answer your question, its been happening for a long time, you need to pay attention and open your mind and not be like the rest...wanting disclosure, but at the same time, not beleiving anything that is said.

You have to pay attention and do research and make up or own mind.

Even the pope saying "we may have company" doesnt do the trick. I think thats a huge signal, but that's what i beleive.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How many threads do we have on this topic?

I am all for disclosure, but no one knows when it will happen. If someone DID know, they probably wouldn't tell you.

I agree that there is an awakening happening in people and that they are becoming more aware. The media seems to be "desensitizing" us.

But who the heck knows...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe when we find a form of alien life.Since there is none you might be waiting a longtime.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not to destroy anyones wishes for disclosure because i hope as much for it as anyone else.

But people should realize that the 'people' who have been covering up the subject for 60 years are the same 'people' who decide what gets out.

All disclosure by official channels will have another agenda. People should realize that.

I still believe Carol Rosin was right on point when she said that disclosure will be misused as an excuse to weaponize space.

People should be skeptcial concerning all disclosure from 'offical ' channels.
Also the paranoia concerning ANY cgi ufo movie on the web should stop or these criminals who control this knowledge will get exactly what they want.

Peace

[edit on 9-6-2008 by abovetech]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I do also believe that disclosure is happening right now but, when will the big one drop. Thats what I would like to know. When will we have undeniable evidence of Alien life forms. Is it going to be sooner than later? Maybe we will have to find this evidence on our own but, if we do not work together we might as well forget about disclosure coming in our lifetime.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Maybe when we find a form of alien life.Since there is none you might be waiting a longtime.

That's a horribly arrogant statement. It's like saying God doesn't exist, it can't be proven, only disproven. If you don't understand that there's no point in you even pretending to be interested in this site.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a friend of my uncle's is a consultant in Nato and I talk to him sometimes about ufos and he said to me once that the date for disclosure is supposedly already set. he said it was january 14, 2013. he could been joking though, he just kept smiling when he told me this...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hmm, i think i might understand where the OP is coming from with this one;

He wants disclosure, but in all honesty i don't think we members of ATS need rely on teh government to provide it to us.

Perhaps it is up to us to disclose what we know to everyone else?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't think I would even believe the government if they disclosed anything. IMO, they are not to be trusted. It seems like a lose-lose situation.

We either want disclosure and don't get it
or
we get disclosure and it has been manipulated.

Where is the TRUTH!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

well, god doesn't exist :dunno:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faith628

Where is the TRUTH!

Those who seek the truth, become the Truth.

Oh.... i understand it now...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Disclosure for what? Aliens and UFOs ? I personaly don't need disclosure from the Government I know in my heart as many people do that we are not alone in this universe and no one can tell me any different It's in my heart and in my soul you can just feel it

As some one said before i would never trust the Government They have told many lies ( over 60 years ) and all of a sudden they would say arr sorry but this is now the truth That is a very large pill to swallow IMO

The only good point about a discloser from the Gov would be so my family would not think i'm nuts any more

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

I agree with you duffster. I know, in my heart, that it is out there, but what I want to know is WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?! Did the government make deals with them? How many species...yadda yadda yadda. Detailed stuff. That can never be though since the government, IMHO, cannot be trusted. I won't trust the government or media again.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll let you guys in on a secret.

When the "big whammy" happens, it will be a mass sighting. Probably over a million people seeing it would do it. Then governments around the world will say "Hey, looks like we're going to have to say something." The government will give their little speech and hope everything continues as it was as if this is no biggie. Over time people will come to terms with it. Then there will be true contact - they come down, en masse, meet with global leaders, mingle with the locals, then they'll go back up. After a length of discussion over what should be released to the public, a public statement will be made globally concerning information on the cosmos. All this information will be filtered on a need to know basis. Then within 50 years of this happening, ATS's UFO and Aliens section will be gone, and we'll be discussing in the conspiracies section what the alien organizations are withholding from us, and how much they've told our governments. After enough time we'll realize... hey... they're no better than we are!

At least that's my take on it (assuming aliens really are visiting us and it's not an elaborate cover-up to conceal highly advanced technology being tested around the world.)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I can see your point And yes i do agree IMO i hope that people of this world will stand up and say no more lies We have to be told the whole truth and nothing but the truth good or bad

With the mass fly over it will open many peoples eyes and i hope it will be the end of the mind controll by the Governments of earth

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

I hope so too, but I doubt it, whatever statement they make at that time has already been thought out and written on paper and added as protocol to follow in case of a mass sighting, no doubt. It will be well thought out and the masses will believe every word and take all the media coverage of the mass sighting at face value. The words National Security will be tossed around a lot and the term "best interest of the people" will be butchered.

People are stupid and scared by nature, any logical explanation that comforts them will be accepted. ATS is living proof of that, while others don't take comfort in the idea of alien visitors, most of us here do, thus it is easier for us to accept. Same goes for religion. I'm not saying everything people accept is false, I'm just saying most people don't ask enough questions about their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith628
I don't think I would even believe the government if they disclosed anything. IMO, they are not to be trusted. It seems like a lose-lose situation.

We either want disclosure and don't get it
or
we get disclosure and it has been manipulated.

Where is the TRUTH!

Amen Brother

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
RE the whole "Disclosure" discussion, has anybody seen the connotations in the new Indiana Jones film?

Could this be part of a *soft* disclosure process?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join