It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listening to the Universal Mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
this is very interesting...anyone else know about this?
www.evpreversespeaking.com...

take care

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I stopped reading when it said "Reptilian." I think its like the third or fourth word. That's just my opinion though cuz I don't buy into the whole reptile thing, but hey, if its your thing don't let me stop you from reading it...just my 2 cents.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree, although I did read the whole thing, I even downloaded audacity, mainly because I just wanted to.
I must say though, the powers that be do mimic reptiles in how they view the rest of us.

PS, I'm getting tired of those magnets too, seems to be a ribbon for everything these days,

'Support the getting rid of ribbon magnets campaign' , I couldn't put that on a ribbon magnet though could I, and another thing...........................................blah, blah.

Yeah, the reptilians, I have a hard time supporting that idea.

'Support the reptilian awareness campaign'
(made in china)

I could go on.

PS, again, that fajita thing just cracked me up, my god just got pizza for supper!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, about that esrever speech thing, is everything important that people say have something audible in esrever speech?

I think not, is this real, or just the luck of the draw that it sounded like something in esrever.
Can it be proven to be real.

Let's see it, gimme links.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Toadmund]

new topics

top topics

join