It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rants... Argh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What is the purpose of them? Why do people feel the need to spew such negativity, and so frequently? Words are just letters stringed together. It is up to the person to make a choice of placing energy upon the word.

Why do people feel the need to congeal in clumps in the name of complaining about something? What the fornicate! If I had my druthers I would find a healthy way to let go my frustration. Hell, beating a dead horse is useless. Didn't you know that?

Where does all this time come from for so many people to have such diarrhea of the mouth? Or would it be fingers? Either way, time is so limited. Why would voyeurs of another's mother of stress have vast access to the conglomeration.

I am baffled...

What say you?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's a healthy way to blow off some steam, although they should probably work on not collecting any steam to begin with. It is what it is. If you want it to be different than take the actions necessary to change things. If you're incapable, or afraid, anger or frustration may build over the fact that things remain the same and you can do nothing about it. So you rant to release some of that stress.

It'd be simpler just not to get stressed out over these things you have no control over, since nothing's going to change either way. Accept things for how they are rather than for how you want them to be, and things got a lot more smoothly. However you want the situation to be you have to be an example of your belief, and that's all you can be.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why rant?

Because I can...neener, neener, neener.

Ranting is a safe and legal alternative to actually killing or maiming someone, or several someones...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have one thing to say to you eye open doors..............

Great rant there bud...haha

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What joke is serious, and what seriousness is done jokingly? A clash of meanings in creation of a void like state. What is this rant you say? A rant on rants, granted by freewill. The coffee I swill, my bloodstream may fuel my fingers, however the intention is there in question marks and ideal sparks.

It may be a healthy outlet, however saying something nice may cast aside that which comes back around.

One may wonder... Who likes to blunder... When the building of a bad vibe reverberates... Ya dig, or is it too deep? For a shallow sheep to crook that neck downwards. I see your nose and nostril froze in that there high altitude. A change of pace, and change of space, will transform the attitude.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nevertheless, this is a rant about rants. Which defeats the whole purpose of the post. Don't worry, we're all guilty of hypocrisy.

new topics

top topics

join