It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

never before seen ufo pictures-my collection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There's something magical about this thread. When I figure out what I'll share it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

ok, im calling a hoax..
your account got hacked into?
you want me to specify the specs of the camera it takes to capture rods on film before you tell me what kind of camera you used...

dont even bother responding to this message, im not coming back to this thread so Ill never see it...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Those things, like all "rods" I have seen, look like insects that were too fast for the camera's settings.

As these images have no EXIF data is not possible to know if the shutter speed was slow enough to allow for this.

So, instead of uploading altered images could you please upload the original images from the camera?

Also, if you camera has that possibility, use the RAW or TIFF format instead of JPEG, the photos take longer to write to the memory card but the image quality is better.

Edit to add that I only had seen the images that do not have EXIF data, after I made my post I noticed that the other images had that information.

Isn't that shutter speed to slow for photos of the sky? If I would take photos with those settings they would be all white.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by jacob two twos ladder

Nice pictures!

Seems the early images were taken with a ToshibaPDR-M60 back on January 1, 2000....just after 1PM in the afternoon. You must have been happy to survive Y2K?

Image 4 was taken with a Sony DS90, date and time on the picture...9:54, October 23, 2007. Not that it means anything but the flash fired on that one.

I'll see what I can do to blow them up a bit.

I do not have the specs of my old camera but I think the poster above went into the code of the older images and found out which camera took it, the pics taken by the rods was likely an Toshiba pdr-m60 but I need to go back home and search if I still have it...

I'm not bs-ing you, If anyone has similar pictures, I would love to see it. Just for tracking purposes, perhaps, if not for extreme quality results. Cameras are still expensive, especially digital HD ones.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

(jacob two twos ladder and star in a jar are the same)

I think I know what you might be talking about, I used an edit in paint to show arrows... I won't in the new upload. Perhaps it changes data.

I've always wondered if the 'rods' were insects but i've taken pictures of bugs and they didn't have the tailing blur effect on the level of the 4 pictures of these rod shaped 'somethings' had.

It seems like these things had distance, some seem to be behind cloud vapors... I don't know. Hopefully people will start tracking the skies with their digital cameras for more results.

I wonder if you've downloaded the rapidshare file.
the files should be in its most original form. I will make an update to the winrar compression.

If anyone wants, I can upload individual files to rapidshare.com or netload.in.

I just used fireworks to do the image adjustments, to the one page with all the ufos in it, I will upload the purest data i have.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The problem when you try to photograph insects is that you are focusing on them.

It is difficult, but the best way of knowing if insects are the rods and vice-versa would be to have two cameras in the same place, one with a higher shutter speed than the other, and activate both cameras at the same time.

In that way we would get a photo focused on the background and another focused on the foreground and with a setting that would show better any flying insect that would enter the picture.

PS: yes, I downloaded the rar.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
[I just realized that my old rar file was compressed somehow when I added those stupid red arrows
]

The 'store' rar file is 4.62 megabytes in size, the old one was less than 700kb

hope this is better.

(uncompressed winrar 'store' method)
NEW winrar download 4.62 megabytes

OR:

compressed winrar: (4.10mb)

Too bad I can't access my jacobtwotwosladder to change the links... no life hackers.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The funny thing is that hacking is against the law. So first of all, someone who's decides to hack an account, decided to do it to an ATS account?

And the benifits of that would be...?

Good gravy!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

These images are better, and they look even more like insects to me.

PS: compressing the images in the RAR does not affect the quality of the images, only the JPEG compression level is important.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
An interesting find today! photo 1 of 40 in today's session. 5 black orbs, 2 lined up abreast in the center of the picture; and at the top, 2 black orbs lined up abreast, an extra orb in front of them, perhaps flying in a triangle formation. I don't know what the hell else it is. You need to look very carefully for the black dots but they are there, I counted 5.

I used an Sony dsc-s90.

5 black orbs above the lower mainland, BC, CAN ORIGINAL HIGH RES- 1 photo

this is an demostrative low-res version of the original.

My first picture of the day! The time and date are accurate to the second; there was rain earlier in the morning or last night; and it is very cold for an June day here. I have not seen bugs flying around. The rest of the 40 or so pictures I took showed no other specks in the sky.

I have no idea what they are, bugs or something in the sky, I need to download some photo software and see if I can fine tune the images a bit.

updated location map

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

This guy is now talking to his own thread with 2 id's. Even though he's admitted it. Can't do it

My take...LOSER!
Please take my penalty points away from me now!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents
lol why do you hate my postings so much
!!! When or if I have a strong case I'll start a new thread with my sightings and trackings. In this thread, I will slowly build my case submitting any suspect pictures until I feel like it will be worthy of a new thread. I need to collect more evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I need to collect more evidence.

More evidence?

Evidence by definition means: Something that furnishes proof.

I suggest you start with some evidence first.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He is not talking to himself, he is just posting from two accounts, and as far as I know that is not a problem, he even identified himself as the same person.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't have expensive equipment or the skill to perform all sorts of tests on my pictures, just saying that cameras can catch things that eyes can't

Just take my pictures as it is and be at peace with it even though you think its utter rubbish!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Digital cameras can see infrared light, but not that much that they can see objects that are invisible to us, although they can see the light from a remote control, for example.

But not all cameras behave like that, many have a filter to block infrared light because it changes slightly the colours of the photos.

I think that in all these cases the things were visible to the human eye, you just did not saw them, either because you were looking through the camera and seeing a lot worse than with you normal vision or because they were common things that your brain "filtered out".

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
That's probably true, that they are not invisible- IF they are some kind of flying craft and not insects or high altitude birds - they are either small or just travel quickly, quickly enough that the unaided eye cannot really see anything. You are correct, I was not looking at the sky, I was looking at my camera, making sure the pictures were processing correctly
!

I'd like to get more pictures, the last one I was lucky enough to catch something out of the ordinary the first shot- the rest of the 40 or so shots didn't show anything.

I am changing my methods too, taking 5 or 10 shots of an area as fast as my camera can take and process- followed by another area. The timestamp on the last picture I took is wrong- by about an hour behind. I have since changed the settings.

I will be taking pictures of that area at that time. I might be lucky or I might not be. I will see.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You've just circled little black dots in your image. They could be anything. Specks of dirt on the sensor. Stuck pixels. Bugs. Birds. Planes.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scowl
(this applies for my latest picture, not the previous 5.) For my last picture, It couldn't be dirt, dirt was not repeated in following shots. My lens is clean, I think dirt would cause a bigger blur, dirt was not floating in the air, it was raining until fairly recent after I took the picture. It was cold, sunless.

Stuck pixels, maybe, no if stuck pixels only happen with one pixel. My gut feeling tells me otherwise. Something does not seem right with these pictures... The fantasist in me sees an formation of alien craft! Lead ship in front, two tailing behind it in its 'V' formation, another pair flying close together to the sides of the following ships, either smaller craft or flying above the formation. I wonder if there were another pair, but we don't know because the balcony roof blocked that shot. If I was a military tactician, I would call that an extremely sweet attack/ defensive formation.

Unless I saw examples of stuck pixels, something I've never seen before and couldn't apply to the older pictures of mine, this is an odd picture, if it is NOT alien craft I could only say they are birds

top topics

<< 1   >>

join