It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

never before seen ufo pictures-my collection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
*UPDATED WITH BETTER PICTURES*Greetings, I have an strange collection of late 2001-early 2003, and one 2008 pictures that I've never posted... until now. What are these flying objects? I did not see these objects when I took those pictures with my digital camera.

This is the map of estimated ufo location: LINK REPAIRED, SORRY!
Possible UFO locations
Here are the pictures: image 2,3, and 5 is what I would consider the best photographs:

NOTE: if you want better pictures, try downloading the winrar files from rapidshare, photobucket compresses my images or something.
for analysis of all 5 pictures in one image, go here
below are the original pictures (rapidshare links HIGHLY recommended)
image_1
image_2
image_3
image_4
image_5

option1: download all 'images' files from rapidshare:
the rapidshare links for the images (best compression- updated)

[edit on 9-6-2008 by jacob two twos ladder]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jacob two twos ladder]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I did not see these objects when I took those pictures with my digital camera.

Then what exactly were you taking a picture of? because they are CERTAINLY not intruiging pictures of cloud formation or tree tops.

Sounds like to me (it's my opinion) that there was a premeditated reason those pictures were taken.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry... all I see is the possibility of pixel level editing. The UFO looks a bit fuzzy. Maybe you can zoom in and see more. I can't

dlb

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
photobucket is garbage (quite a bit of image compression, etc), maybe the direct rapidshare files will be better, but its up to you to believe that I didn't do any pixel editing
!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jacob two twos ladder

You never answered my question. If they weren't in the picture when you took them, then what the heck could you have possibly been taking a picture of? If you don't edit your own pictures, then give us one good reason to believe you.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry, Gauncents, missed your question, actually back then I realized that perhaps the naked eye cannot really catch UFOs, but cameras could, citing cases of photographs that people took, without realizing their cameras caught something.

So... I took about 100-150 sky shots above Vancouver, to do an investigation. To my surprise I got some shots of flying rods, who knows their size at who knows what distance. image 002 and 003 were actually a few pictures from each other that day!

I don't know why I stopped doing these sky shots... camera was battery hungry, bad cloudy days, never caught something out of the ordinary, lost hope, etc.

I needed no other answer. I knew I caught something truly strange but who to tell? I submitted to some ufo forums but nothing. Until I came to ATS.

I will be happy to answer any questions. I have nothing to gain except getting my word out.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think the pic's were pretty cool.
They seem to be behind the clouds and at varying points of visual areas, the one pic that you provided of the two together is very interesting, what direction and what time of the day were these taken?
I had my own sighting event yesterday evening 06/08/08 at approx. 9:30 PM CST in the US. I didn't have a camera though, wish I would of had one, the event only lasted for a few seconds, shot from the West and was on the East horizon in a blinl of an eye.
Heres a drawn redition from what I seen, something like this stays fresh in your mind, if you know what I mean.

i74.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks Allred5923! Thats what I was thinking when I was looking at those particular images. Some of the objects seemed to have clouds in front of them!

You had an interesting sighting, I can remember one night seeing something blinking while zigzagging with maneuvers I couldn't believe could really come from a plane or helicopter.

That was the thing... I couldn't recognize what it was.

Unfortunately there is a lot of cloud cover here. If that makes a difference or not, I'm not sure. The truth is, I haven't taken any digital camera sky shots for years... I should start again, I bet I could probably catch something again, I should invest in a sharper camera though.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Do you realize how all over the place you are. Not trying to discredit you by all means. I had a spectacular event in 1984.

You realized you could get images with digital photography when?

You take random sky shots and just keep them in a memory media and know where they are?

Big investigation, 7 years worth of pic, 150 you say? This is what you present?

You realized you could pick these images up and stopped because you don't know why?

Nice answer Potsy! (Happy Days reference).

Hey, I give you credit for looking through the other crappy pics with a fine tooth come before you present this nonsense which is even more spectacular nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

My father was a truck driver when I was younger, we seen soooo many thing's in the sky we couldn't explain, but as paranormal and UFO types of guy's, we never ran out of stories to tell the family when we got back off the road.
As for the sighting I had yesterday, I contacted the local airport to verify no blips on Doppler, and I called a local news station to see if anyone else had seen it, but to no avail, it happened so fast, but the strange thing is that I got such a detailed look at it, even if it was only for a few secs.
I filed a sighting report with NUFON today, hopefully there will be somebody that is South and or East of my area that can validate the sighting for the records.
And by the way "Get your camera back out man, there's UFOs in Dem dare hills!!!"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

[The internet told me that I had an good chance of getting something with my camera that the naked eye cannot. I've seen killer shots of UFOs that people got without actually seeing the thing in the first place.

No, that's fine, my story is incomplete, and the quality of my pictures are poor, I know there will be doubters as to if I've done something to the images. I've taken these shots from one location. I've had wild shot sessions instead of taking these hundred or so pictures over 7 years with a few a day. What I did was take 10-20 shots at a time (I assumed these unknowns stuck around a bit) then got bored after my last fruitless sessions, for years I played games while smoking pot, so you're justified in calling me 'potsy!' I was a slacker's slacker. I thought doomsday was coming so I never tried to be too much of a productive member of society... but anyways.

I don't know why it never became a passion... I knew something was there, but who could I tell? I was never internet savvy, blogs scared me. I was not scared of what I saw, but what could I do about it? Who would care? I got lucky, I thought. I believed I saw enough then to not doubt.

I knew with the images being digital its validity could be contested but films weren't a viable cost option since I could only have it developed professionally.

Did you see the google screen shot I made? My house is a few blocks to the West of the google map 'A'. I fixed the link!

Hope you did see the rapidshare winrar files. These are of better quality.]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923
[First clear day out, I'll take 100 pictures first thing! I truly, truly believe that if people took many wild shots of the sky especially over significant population areas, they will catch something, things they cannot, or are not supposed to, see. I would love to have an night vision HD camera... *drools*]

*you asked an question earlier, if you are talking about image 5, the one with the 2 'rods' it was taken facing south (you can see the top of our chimmey in the picture), it was probably over the city of Vancouver. Image 4 with the 2 white dots was facing East.

The 2008 image 4 image was taken with an newer model SONY DSC S90 4.1 megapixel camera, no zoom.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by jacob two twos ladder]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2008 by jacob two twos ladder]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I completely concur.

I hope others heed the same advice as I know I will as well. (Looking up)

This is starting to be a forum of vultures throughout the past couple of years.

I noticed you became a member today and welcome. Most of the long time users here are really just tired of pics somewhat like that you presented. No offense intended at all.

Us vultures are just ready and still waiting and watching for something new!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents
Thank you for your understanding, My old ATS name was 'star in a jar' but I had an idea for a new avatar, so I had to change my name

Anyway, I've updated an image page with all 5 images in one and I re-compressed my rapidshare download using the 'best compress' option, so you should be able to see it in its most original form.

I completely agree with you, seeing the images I have if it was presented by someone else, especially by someone who registered on the same day
, I would bat an eyebrow.

I know there are internet trolls out there presenting disinfo.

I had a good time playing with pixels for my avatar, but those photos are untouched, and in the future I hope to find something again.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
what kind of camera were you using?

It is extremely hard to capture Rods on camera, you need a HIGHLY advanced camera to do it... its the only way.

from the quality of the pictures I can tell your not using the right kind of camera to catch rods.

however, the interesting thing about the UFO footage it the size, they all appear to be the same size.

still, not very impressive pictures, could be anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Nice pictures!

Seems the early images were taken with a ToshibaPDR-M60 back on January 1, 2000....just after 1PM in the afternoon. You must have been happy to survive Y2K?

Image 4 was taken with a Sony DS90, date and time on the picture...9:54, October 23, 2007. Not that it means anything but the flash fired on that one.

I'll see what I can do to blow them up a bit.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

****ATTENTION ALL***** jacob two twos ladder account hijacked(?) STAR IN A JAR AND JACOB TWO TWOS LADDER are the same.

[damn then what I had back then was sweet... I think the next poster ID'd the old camera make. I think a cousin took my older camera but I cant be sure. The problem with the old camera was that the settings knob broke off and I couldn't use it anymore. Could you specify the settings of a camera that could catch rods?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954
[I'm jacob two twos ladder but my account was hacked into after just 24 hours, I suspect. Until this resolves, I'll just check back using this account.

Ya Y2k turned out to be a bust but I don't know about 2012

Maybe a Toshiba pdr-m60 can catch these rods or cigarette craft, eh?? I'll have to check up on the specifications of that camera. Maybe they still sell these. Thanks for the info, I couldn't remember my old camera make.

One question- do you happen to know what does that saucer craft-looking symbol etched into the metal body of a digital camera means?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join