It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 40 Million Dead Babies - Will Either Obama Or McCain Stop The American Abortion Holocaust?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Ok, here's some evidence:
"Freedom of Choice Act"
FOCA
"The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do." -- Senator Barack Obama, speaking to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007
www.opencongress.org...
basicly this means
They deliver the baby feet first. Just prior to the head coming out they jam sissors into the back of the baby's skull. Then they suck his brains out. The baby's head is then allowed to come out of the birth canal.
Obama & Abortion / The Freedom of Choice Act / His Intentions Revealed / Pro-Life Video
www.youtube.com...

Call it what you want but even for pro choicers this is extreme!
Yeah he does seem to love his children. I don't think he's out to get 'em All just enough to keep the population down; sadly, I don't need to exaggerate; wish I did. Some young women end up so messed up by several abortions they couldn't get pregnant if they tried.
I didn't say half the country loves baby killing although abortion is being over used wheather you agree or not. I'm saying obama loves abortion and beyond and has proven it time and again; that's all. It's his choice.
I Never would go anywhere showing pre born baby pictures but I did help direct the Seattle Life Chain one year.
seattlepi.nwsource.com...
A BATTLE OF HEARTS AND MINDS'
Thousands of anti-abortion demonstrators lined sidewalks in Ballard yesterday to show that the movement has grass-roots support and can peacefully convey its message.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

[edit on 20-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Whoa whoa, I did not see anything in that link from Congress that says anything like that.

Do you have more info on that?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Yeah I do but realy didn't want to post it, it's so sad but the way it's done.
Partial Birth Abortion:
www.nrlc.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is not a presidents choice to make. Religion shouldn't be a factor in this subject either. I miss people who could think logically without taking into consideration religion. Religion is the basis of this problem.

Here is what I think think. WE already have way to many unintelligent people on this earth. People who usually get abortations are those who have one night stands after partying and getting drunk at the club or 16 year old girls. Why the hell would you want to bring a child into this world that you do not have the time to raise properly?

If you took the sixteen year old girl and she became pregnant she would most likely drop out of school like the majority has. Now you have a person who can offer nothing to socirty and who will live off of tax dollars. She wouldn't even be responsible with the child like most 16 year olds aren't. She would be selfish about her needs and rarely take into consideration the child. With that 16 year old girl being the way she is, irresponible, unintelligent, and selfish, she ushers in another person into this world who is no different.

Now lets look at the party hopping girl, sex crazed women. She has more of a chance of raising a decent child but still take into consideration her life she got knocked up. You have an irresponsible woman who ushers in a child she will treat no different than herself.

I know that there are those few exception where the children make something of themselves but most grow up to be gang-banging drop outs. We don't need more people on this earth and we certainly don't need more unintelligent people in this world for the rest of us to take care of.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone would defend abortion.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MandM

You cant believe it because, you are socialized and programmed to think that way.
I cant believe anyone would be so obnoxious as to tell someone else what they can and cant do with there own body.
And YES, if its in there body, its part of there body.
Not yours.A 2 week old cell formation is NOT a living breathing human being.

"Over 40 Million Dead Babies"
They are not called babies, they are called Fetus's.
Go do some research.
en.wikipedia.org...
A fetus is a developing human, after the embryonic stage and before childbirth.The fetal stage of prenatal development starts at the beginning of the 11th week in gestational age the 9th week after fertilization, when the major structures have formed.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by habeas corpuss

I cant believe anyone would be so obnoxious as to tell someone else what they can and cant do with there own body.
And YES, if its in there body, its part of there body.

The growing child has a different genetic makeup to the mother from the very moment of conception. He/she is a distinct being/person from the word 'go', contained within the mother's body, and not a part of the mother's body at all.

Need we state the obvious? - The new life is often not even the same gender as the mother once the markers become evident at 10-12 weeks. In some cases the mother's body even rejects the new life as a foreign body as there is a problem with the normal mechanisms that enable the mother to carry a foreign body to full term.

"Over 40 Million Dead Babies"
They are not called babies, they are called Fetus's.
Go do some research.

There is no need to adopt a patronizing attitude. Babies are legally aborted up to the age of 24 weeks, and even beyond in exceptional circumstances.

Here's some research, anyway!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MandM

Oh no's!

Poster doesn't believe 86% of Americans exist!

When asked this September, "Which comes closest to your view on abortion: abortion should always be legal; should be legal most of the time; should be made illegal except in cases of rape, incest and to save the mother's life; or abortion should be made illegal without any exceptions?"

Only 10 percent of Americans believed all abortion should be made illegal without exception.

So whether you believe they exist or not, 9 out of 10 Americans currently defend abortion in some capacity.

Not all of course. This nation is full of rapists, pedophiles and has over a half million registered sex offenders alone. Who knows what's really going on in the head of those 1 in 10 Americans that think like you.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
abortion in any form unless the fetus is already dead is murder hands down. America will pay for allowing by law murder to go unpunished, in fact some speculate america is already suffering the affects of abortion. for example, if 40 million babies had been aborted thats 40million citizens that don't open business,pay taxes, hire employees, have families. Then if you take into account the 40million that would have families and that number could increease easily to 100million or more. I know there are a lot of people who disagree with me and would say i'm an extremist but fact is you are the extremists i'm the one thats normal. You see I value any kind of human life now matter how insignificant, especially innocent defenseless babies. Who are we to play God? to decide who should live and who shouldn't based on the assumption that they might suffer or not have a good life. There are millions of people in the united states that suffer everyday, should we go put a bullet in their head to end it in the name of suffering? NO! Fact is all human life is to be valued no matter what the cost, thats why you can't put a price on a human life, it is priceless. Those that put babies to death in the name of "i'm too young" "the baby will suffer cause of mommy is only 14, no daddy around" or "i got raped its not my baby" is just a copout on responsibility, they would rather murder than raise a beautiful wonderful human being.

Keeper

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
abortion in any form unless the fetus is already dead is murder hands down. America will pay...

You are a terrorist. Hands down.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join