It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 40 Million Dead Babies - Will Either Obama Or McCain Stop The American Abortion Holocaust?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Over 40 Million Dead Babies - Will Either Obama Or McCain Stop The American Abortion Holocaust?

Source: shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com...

Since 1973, way over 40 MILLION innocent babies have been chopped up and slaughtered in the American abortion mills.

We have dissected them, burned them alive, sucked their brains out and yet the American people seem to care less about this than ever.

How far down the toilet have we gone as a society when we kill about a million babies a year, and nobody even gets upset about it anymore?

Will our new president that we elect in November do something about this horror?

Well, let's hear what John McCain has to say. He is the candidate who is supposed to be "Pro-Life".

John McCain: “It’s not social issues I care about”

John McCain: “I’d love to see a point where Roe vs. Wade is irrelevant, and could be repealed because abortion is no longer necessary. But certainly in the short term, or even the long term, I would not support repeal of Roe vs. Wade, which would then force women in America to [undergo] illegal and dangerous operations.”

Source: Ron Fournier, Associated Press Aug 24, 1999

But John McCain insists he is pro-life now. Sort of.

Well, how do we explain McCain’s support for federally-funded embryonic stem cell research (Embryo Murder) (H.R. 810)????

So McCain is in favor of chopping up embryos and using them for research, he claims to be in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade "someday" but certainly not any time soon, and he admittedly doesn't even care about social issues.

(Article continues at the source article linked above)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im sorry to say it sir, but the Abortion question is not a Presidential question, its a question of ethics, and there is only one who can learn you about that and that is your parent.

I fail to see how "We" can kill 1 million innocent people in Iraq and still think we can claim a higher morale towards the abortion issues.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'd rather be in control of my own reproductive organs. It's not anyone's choice except for their own. Can't take back those kinds of rights. Plus, if you don't believe it's murder, then I guess it's not murder or slaughter, as you seem to think.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think the abortion issue is blown way out of proportion. If a girl who is 14 gets pregnant and she wants an abortion i dont see anyting wrong with it. Its better then them living on welfare. Abortions should be legal and used, but not abused. What if that 14yr old knew for a fact that she couldnt take care of the baby or didnt want to. The baby would be the one who suffers.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

I have often wondered not meaning to be morbidly gross however what / where do aborted fetuses and the placentas from delivered babies go? The trash? Seems with my placentas as I watched, was placed in a container ???????????????? Just curious, any hospital workers out there?

As far as abortion...............it's a sad alternative but any woman out there that doesn't want to have a baby shouldn't be made to have one.

Rich women have been able to "take care of business" for 40 years by hopping a plane and going abroad. Personally if someone has 50% of my blood running through their little veins, I'm going to fight to the death to make sure they survive, but I have always had a loving, supportive and breadwinning husband to take care of me. I would never assume to tell any woman out there what she should or should not do as she may not have the same resources I have been lucky enough to have. People need to worry about themselves and not stick their nose into other people's personal business. We need BETTER SEX EDUCATION AND FREE BIRTH CONTROL. Banning abortions makes this a RICH VS POOR issue, as stated before, the elite rich have had the option of SAFE abortions for decades. An unwanted baby = an unloved child = a messed up adult = more $$$$ prisons and social problems for everyone that pays taxes. People need to be taught at a young age to plan ahead and make "good choices" if that fails they then need to be able to HAVE THE FREEDOM to choose a solution without being made to feel guilty. There are so many children (in America) that need a home simply because they were "not planned". I use to believe abortions were wrong until I saw an execution.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As a side note: A friend of mine has a sister who had to have an illegal abortion.

My friend's sister bled so much she lost so much blood it effected her brain and she has been "brain damaged" and a burden on her family and tax payers for the last 35 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
As a side note: A friend of mine has a sister who had to have an illegal abortion.

What do you mean she "had" to have an abortion? Nobody has to have an abortion, at least not yet anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Honestly, I am sick of hearing the whining about abortion.

Just because your morals say you shouldnt do it does not mean you have the right to force those morals on everyone else.

I do not agree with women who abuse abortion. You know, those that use it as a form of birth control. However, I do not think it needs to be taken away from us women. It is a personal choice that NO ONE, and that includes you OP, has the right to tell us what we can and cannot do.

And just so you do understand, abortion has been around for a very VERY long time. Women knew of herbs that would cause them to spontaneously abort pregnancies in the Elizabethan era and earlier. It wasnt some horrible subject to debate then... so why is it now?

VV

Edit: And Jamie, sometimes women have no choice. It is either their life or death to both them and the baby. There are circumstances where abortion is the best option.

[edit on 15/6/08 by ValhallasValkyrie]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
where do aborted fetuses and the placentas from delivered babies go? The trash?

Sold for experimentation.

Did you know that the chickenpox vacinne was originally grown on the body of an aborted child?

ANSWER TO OP - no ... enither Obama or McCain will stop abortion. Roe V Wade is the law and neither of them has the authority to change it. HOWEVER, Obama is in favor of even partial birth abortion. I can see him speaking out in favor of more radical abortion processes.

Story here It seems Obama approves of infanticide. Or at least, that's what is alleged. He doesn't support the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
Just because your morals say you shouldnt do it does not mean you have the right to force those morals on everyone else.

I do not agree with women who abuse abortion.

Those two statements contradict each other.
YOUR morals tell you that abortion shouldn't be abused.
But others do not.
So you are in fact pushing your morals on someone else.

Fact is - abortion is killing another human being. When one person stops another person's heart from beating ... that's killing. Babies in the womb have beating hearts. They suck their thumbs. They open and close their eyes. They play with their toes. They FEEL PAIN. (when babies are operated on in the womb they are given pain killers).

Fact is - when people say 'it's my body and I can do with it as I please' ... they forget the fact that they are NOT killing their own bodies. They are killing someone else's body. The woman committing abortion isn't killing her self - she's killing an innocent baby.

abortion has been around for a very VERY long time.

Longer than 'The Elizabethian era'. It's in the bible. Women would go to their Jewish priests to get abortion drugs. I don't remember exactly where that is ... but it's in the bible.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie

I agree with this statement completely!

Like it or not, abortion is a legitimate medical procedure.

I really am waiting for someone to decide that selling contraceptives should be illegal, because they allow people to refuse to accept children according to God's plan.

It should not be up to me what any other woman chooses to do with her body, or with her pregnancy. It should likewise not be up for anyone else to decide what is right for me with regard to such a personal, intimate issue.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We already know how Obama feels about abortion.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
- XIV Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

All persons born...not yet-to-be. I always interpreted this to mean that you need to be BORN here, on this soil, to be considered legally entitled to our basic civil rights. The abortion debate never even registered as a matter of morality for me. It's clear as day what the constitution says.

Now it's entirely possible this has been amended since forever ago. If anyone knows about that, I'd be pleased to know it.

vinrock: that picture made me LOL.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How many of those aborted fetuses and embryos could have survived on their own outside the mother at the time of the abortion?

If it can't survive on it's own, it isn't a human (yet).

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

The planet is vastly overpopulated already, more not less abortions are needed.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Are you saying that abortions should be used to control the population? Or was it tongue in cheek?

Birth control and sex education would be a better way don't you think?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Hell yes they should. Birth control and sex education won't be very effective as long as the Vatican and other religious retards continue to preach to their sheep that having lots of kids is what the giant invisible man in the sky wanted.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Interesting. If you or your partner (not sure if you are a guy or a girl) became pregnant and the baby was aborted for those reasons, you'd be ok with that?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinrock

Oooo, you made me laugh

No seriously, I'm all for abortion. It's not murder, at that stage you can't even call it a baby ...
The fetus has no conscious and it's part of the mother, so she can decide what to do with it.
Do you really want to have a 16 year old ruin her life because of that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join