It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a war with Iran unavoidable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Is a war with Iran unavoidable

www.marketwatch.com

And another contributor offered the probable explanation: "To all; this smells like war to me. Oil has rallied $17 in 24 hours to new all-time highs. Diesel is currently locked "up limit". The equity markets are faltering badly. CNBC as usual has nothing but candy a---d explanations of these market movements. Nothing in today's environment has any logical explanation. I smell war."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This article is just one of many that has been popping up, although money make everything go around and they may have start the ball rolling

www.marketwatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Uh no, its HIGHLY avoidable.

Avoid the domestic propoganda and everyone will be fine.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Unavoidable no. Probable....... almost certain. The powers that be will not tolerate an Iranian nation with nukes. It's not in their interest to face down the main pillar within The Axis of Evil holding WMD. If America don't do it Israel will do it for sure. Pray the US/UK does it. They have the tech and the man power, if Israel is forced to go it alone then G-d only knows what they may unleash on Iran or what WMD Iran may reply with. I say we do it and do it quickly. Iran v Israel sounds like WW3 to me, we can finish them in two minutes for a couple of generations with no comeback. Yes it's unavoidable. It's just a question of who lights that match to burn a thousand trees........................................................................

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
...we can finish them in two minutes for a couple of generations with no comeback...

Just like we did it in Iraq?

Give me a break, why is everyone's answer to paranoia propogated by fox news....."Ye haw, lets turn em into glass".

Oh yeah, because thats also what fox news told them the answer was......

Well, I've got news for you, America can't afford any more enemies.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
US or UK? I really don't think the UK could do it, unless they really got the publics support, then Iran really is screwed, just look what happened to Nazi Germany.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Uh no, its HIGHLY avoidable.

Avoid the domestic propoganda and everyone will be fine.

Can you even tell me what that means? Does it or does it not make sense that the market, the oil market in particular, is no indicator whatsoever as to whether or not war may happen?

Little one line posts look great on a cereal box, but did you actually read the article? Or did you just say, "hmmm...main stream media? Must be crap!".

new topics

top topics

join