It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Hotel Rooms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ok if this is in the wrong place please move

my gf just started working at a local hotel and she told me that they have 2 rooms that do not get rented out to the public ever and are reserved for pilots from the local base. what she tells me is that these pilots are all from wyoming and are young white males with blonde hair blue eyes
anyways she says the rooms are kind of tucked away from the rest of the rooms and have a glass room that they have to go through to get to there rooms. only the pilots have access to their rooms and they have their own special house cleaning and cooking i found this kind of odd let me know what you guys think

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What hotel is she working at?

Name of it, is it a national chain or local place?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
its a national chain....holiday inn

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I dont find this very unusual, it is probably just a vip suite paid for by the MOD for visititing highly decorated pilots.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Naw... the pilots are obviously reptilian aliens masquerading as humans.

(It would make the situation interesting anyway)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I, for one, will be interested in how this thread plays out. There's something familiar about the story...the description of the pilots...something. This is part of a larger story, and the hotel is just the latest addition. This ring a bell for anybody else?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Edit by spiderj for taking a joke too far.

Jokes are fine, let's watch the over the top inuendo though.

spiderj

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i've got somemore info on the rooms that i managed to get out of my gf... she says that the rooms are always occuppied and the rooms have 2 king size beds each which is odd also because my gf said every other room have queen only, she also said her manager told her that these pilots pretty much have access to whatever they want in the hotel ima see what else i can get from her maybe see if i can get some pictures of the outside of the rooms
maybe its nothing maybe its something i dont know yet though

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Until you provide more information there's nothing here to classify this topic as conspiratorial.

Thanks for having your radar up though

Every large hotel has VIp suites.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Until you provide more information there's nothing here to classify this topic as conspiratorial...Every large hotel has VIp suites.

Let's not deep-six this one yet, like I said, this factors into a larger story. In fact, it might just serve as proof on the ground of a story that has been circulating in the UFO community. Darned if I can recall, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Or, maybe, the grand consipracy is "pilots need sleep, and the holiday inn is quite affordable"... Let's not leap to conclusions. This might not even be true, let alone part of something bigger.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I know there is a Holiday Inn in Memphis that has rooms reserved for pilots only. I don't know if they are in a secret location or not, but they are reserved.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
At my hotel we sometimes lie to people who want non-smoking rooms, and put them in a smoking room that hasn't been rented in a while.

new topics

top topics

join