It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Haters Unite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was going to post this on another thread but after a typing rant, thought it was long enough to get its own. Please read over and post your thoughts.

I don’t see how so many Americans can hate bush but he is still in office... How can this be aloud? After all the stories of torture, propaganda, floating prisons, how he continues to do things even though 80% of the people don’t like them. I hear people complaining online all the time but nothing gets done, what has to happen before he leaves? Do u want him to personally bend u over and [snip] Does he need to take your children in the night before we all rally up and do something? People in this world have gotten so lazy, I’m sorry to all posters but posting about how much you hate bush gets you nowhere. Everyone realizes he’s unpopular, everyone realizes he’s a weasel; everyone realizes he’s a liar and a coward. Now everyone needs to realize how to get him out of office, NOW. And to those who say “he’s only there till November” you have no idea what laws he will pass, what countries he will invade and what false flag operations he will implement on U.S. Soil.

Now that I have finished my rant, I want everyone to post their ideas on how to get bush out of office (politically, I don’t want random people saying they will kill him). I want he fastest and most direct way to get him gone and out of our lives.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You have only to wait until 20 Jan 2009 at noon and you will have a new president. There really is nothing else that can be done. By law he is our president until that time.

I'm not really worried about him coming to take away my children in the night.
He cannot pass laws with out the consent of Congress, although some of his actions have really stretched the limits of executive power, constitutionally...SPP for one.
I'd be hardpressed to believe he will invade another country before leaving office. We are already stretched way too thin as it is, and he knows it.
And as far as false flag operations are concerned, I do not believe there have been any, nor can you prove there were.

I'm afraid we are stuck with him for the next 7 months, unless he gets sick, and then you'll have Cheney. Ya may wanna just cool your jets and wait till January

join