It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible fact about 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This isnt about belief. This is about a calulation and a matching that is what it is. Whatever you find accurate is outside belief and is in the fact category.

Synonym translation:

Rev 11
12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

^^One would ascend up to heaven in a cloud in any airplane, would they not? If you wont answer this question, then you do see this.

The airports worst nightmare would have them beholding airplanes that went off course. What goes off course becomes their country's enemies because they have to report to the government. The whole U.S. and other coutries tuning in to the news beheld what is deemed as their eneimes (Terrorist. Terrorist which plague the world).

Antonym translation:

Rev 11
12 And they disreguarded a small (or: insignificant) hearing to hell hearing from them, Take down from this person. And they descended down from hell out a cloud; and their allies beheld them.

^^The planes went from up in the clouds to below clouds in how they flew into the buildings, did they not? Their allies beheld them, did they not?

Their allies were on and off the plane, within the U.S. and outside the U.S. were they not technically? Yes, certain were rooting for them and what they had done, were they not?

Matt 24: (antonym style translation)
36 But of that day (1) and hour (1) kneweth any woman, any, not the angels of hell, but my Mother plentiful (or: common).

^^If it didnt say days, then it is symbolized by 1. If it didnt say hours then it's symbolized by 1. See the double I or 1 since the word "and" is in between day and hour?

36? 3+6=9 incase you're waiting to see the "9" part to 9-11.

Dont you see at least that 9-11 was a matter of destiny?

As we become awakened more we become aware of what is already knew. It may just seem that we have to get to know it, but that is an illusion since we're dealing with destiny. The whole 9-11 plan was knew already by a built in spiritual intelligence that arises its plans into action through an order and rank of man. Spiritual intelligence makes human intelligence alone look like crap in comparison.

Since the 2nd part in truth deals with antonyms I shall be the first to inform you all of another big event that deals with an opposite to 9. Hmm, that would mean June like this June upon because June is the "6"th month. If antonyms hold any truth, then expect destiny to show its back or part 2. And for the wise who do read the bible, you do understand why "Verily, verily" was used. The full truth is there has been two parts to certain words. A synonyms part and an antonyms part. Half-truthers beware of us full-truthers who have risen above all of man's religions. The founder of sects is here as a spirit. The anyonym style translation does not put sentence into opposites. No, it puts words into their antonyms if they have any.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Now lets see a fact outside the bible just incase anyone has a problem with the bible. Lets look into a popular rap artist's lyrics.

"Got those bitches running all flat against my double I"--2pac antonym styled line from a verse in the track called "Made Niggaz" which has an censored version called "Made Figgaz". To hear the full track to either version and see the video just search Youtube.

Anyhow...

"Got those bitches running all flat against my double I"

^^On 9-11 the two twin buildings did go flat, did they not? If you wont answer this question, then you do see this. A double is as a twin, is it not? You saw twin numbers "1" and "1" making an "11" (which equals 2 just like a II of the roman numerals equals and symbolizes 2), and you saw twin buildings "||". What came against the buildings was a moment marked by an 11 as a date wise sign.

Now if you wont accept the fact in the bible pointed out about 9-11, then that's one thing. It would be another thing to not accept the fact pointed out in a popular artist's lyrics. But if it is the case, then I'd say you are biased or holding to a hatred of some kind toward destiny, the bible, lyrics to the particular artist and/or my intelligence and wisdom.

How is it both the bible and a person's lyrics share a fact to the 9-11 event? Well 2pac is in the hip-hop world considered the goat. The goat stands for the "Greatest of All Time" in the hip-hop/rap music world. Well it so be that "goat" is also mentioned in Daniel (a book in the bible).

Daniel's goat is described as a he that is rough. 2pac many will say was a rough kind of person living a rough life. And of course you knew Pac was a "he".

So now we have facts that have an innerconnection with one another. Who denies those kinds of facts is not being a real person who doesnt allow biased oppinions or hatred of any kind get in the way of obvious facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rev 11:12 speaks of two prophets, not the people that died in 9/11.

These people:

(Rev 11:3) And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Exactly right after Rev 11:12, it says in Rev 11:13:

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

So 7,000 men died, after an earthquake hit NY an hour later and this gave glory to God?

Clearly, this has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The antonym to the track name would "Destroyed Bitches". To the censored version it would be "Destroyed Power". Yes, "figgaz" is a slang term for money figures.

9-11 struck a money spot that had power in being in world trading. Certain inside and outside the U.S. look at the U.S. as though it is being bitches beyond it's territory. So "Destroyed Bitches" and "Destroyed Power" have there fit one could say.

It is my destiny that I brought the antonyms to light, especially to the bible's Word. Those who wont give credit to me obviously hold contempt and pribe of a worst kind. To them, in a twisted reason they hold to, I am their foe they will treat as their foe in anything I do. I could have saved their mother's life and they would treat me as their foe yet and still as though their mind is designed to have them do wickedly no matter what toward someone like me. I bet others relate to how I described that kind to the T as though a spirit of intelligence gathering on them is being highly expressive through me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Rev 11:12 speaks of two prophets, not the people that died in 9/11.

These people:

(Rev 11:3) And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Exactly right after Rev 11:12, it says in Rev 11:13:

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

So 7,000 men died, after an earthquake hit NY an hour later and this gave glory to God?

Clearly, this has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Of course what you quoted has nothing to do with 9-11. But what I quoted does "match" with 9-11, whether or not it had anything to do with 9-11. The hijackers didnt read this bible to what I quoted to do their actions, I dont think, so therefore the bible technically had nothing to do with 9-11.

To say that anything in this bible had to do with 9-11 is as saying the hijackers got their plans straight directly out from the bible I quoted from. The hijackers werent reading the bible. I think they read from the Koran. I havent read the Koran so I wouldnt know if they got their plan straight out of it or not. In other words, it's not like they read the bible and said this in the bible says for us to do such in such to where they did what was said by words read. For if they did that, then the bible would have something to do with 9-11 literally.

What I'm dealing with is matchings only. And so what you quoted may be a match to something else yet to happen or already happened to what we have yet to find the match to.

Rev 11 (synonym style translation)
11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

^^Stood upon their feet can imply that they got up just from praying.

Rev 11 (antonym style translation)
11 And before three days and an whole the soul of death to God exited out from them, and they sat (or: lied) down off their head; and small (or insignificant) fear rose down off them which saw them.

^^In this antonym translation I can match that the hijackers, if they were muslim as the news I got, would lay their heads toward the ground. They would sit upward after laying their heads toward the ground, would they not being muslim?

And Rev 11:11 is just before Rev 11:12 if we are to see if there is a context to a destiny of some kind.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Also note: three days and a half can be 3 planes hit 3 buildings which would = three days. The half would be just 1 plane that didnt hit a building to make it full to what day in the Rev context can mean.

^^No one ever figured that except me.

So we have the three whole days and one half day concerning 4 total events during 9-11 involving airplanes.

Ah, the plane that didnt hit a building... It's not known what building that plane that went down in PA in the should sense should have struct. I suppose the human master mind behind 9-11 only knows the building that didnt get struct (Yet?) along with the hijackers who died on the crash in PA. It wasnt the White House because the plane that hit the Pentagon, I heard, tried for the White House first though it must didnt see it clear to why it went for the Pent. At least I basically heard that on the news.

So we have a target not obvious to us that is the missing link in what the human master mind to who in all would be so-called terrorists to certain might still be for going after.

I remember 2pac said and I quote "You heard the last jam, nigga, this one's worst!" in a track called "Thug Luv" (antonym to the name would be: "Thug Hate")

The antonym to that 2pac line would be: "You disreguarded the first jam, bitch, that one's best!

"First" is smbolized by a "1" usually. The half seems to be the 1 airplane that didnt hit a building. It was the first that didn't hit any building.

Whatever the best target was it didnt get struck. And its would-be target was disreguarded, was it not?

So what is considered the one "best" target in the U.S. to the master mind if the other targets that were struck by planes weren't the best one?

Those who follow the bible have learned that the Lord's angel sent to John relayed this: "Behold, I come as a thief" (synonym translation). "Behold, body take as a thief" (anytonym translation).

Suppose something was only being held back to not happen YET by a higher power that can come as a thief and take as a thief?

It could be possible to take something out the way that is resisting that is holding back something pressing. You have to remember that the four winds were being "held" back in Rev if it can mean anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I could be on to something more matching...

The places where a building got hit was NY and D.C...

The 1 plane that didnt hit a building, what state do any of you think it would have headed to?

N.Y. and D.C represent money and power. So next over or under money and power would be maybe what 2pac said on intro to a track called "Bomb First (My Second Reply)":

"It's not about East or West... It's about niggaz and bitches, power and money, riders and punks. Which side are you on?"

The My Second Rely part would match to the middle part where it's about "power and money". So the plane that didn't hit a building was supposed to be about "niggaz and bitches" or "riders and punks". I'd say it was about "riders and punks" because there was certain ppl thought of as a hero(s) that stopped the plane that went down in PA from going the hijackers course. It prolly was about "niggaz and bitches" first in hijacker's course till it became about "riders and punks", which in synonyms is equal to heros and villians who rise to an occasion.

What place (state wise in the U.S.) would be about "niggaz and bitches" in synonyms that the human master mind behind 9-11 had/has an issue with?

Now I'm just guessing:

It would prolly be a state that sets back or holds back the minority(ies) and women in a mean or racist or sexist way. Or, it could be an americanized muslim set stationed somewhere that other muslims disagree with and had a plot against.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
honestly mabus i think you have a lot of time on your hands, A LOT

im still waiting for you to define 4/11 still

you have totally neglected to

what is really going on

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

what is really going on

4/11 isnt even over with yet.

You still have the 11th under the 4th in the fraction date in June. So wait and see. The 4th was as a warning to what is instore under it if we working with opposite locations (over vs under).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is a Bible passage you should take a look at

Isaiah 30:25 "And there should be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

what is really going on

4/11 isnt even over with yet.

You still have the 11th under the 4th in the fraction date in June. So wait and see. The 4th was as a warning to what is instore under it if we working with opposite locations (over vs under).

a warning?

you fail to mention what the warning was? or what any of that meant

ok and sorry i got off topic

but really

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Here is a Bible passage you should take a look at

Isaiah 30:25 "And there should be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

^^Wow.

Isaiah 30:25 (antonym translation)
"And here should be down off every low mountain, and down off every low hill, rivers and streams of waters out the day of the small (or: insignificant) slaughter, when the towers rise."

slaughter definition in antonym style-

the kind (or: human) or violent reviving of a place.
from revive out a kind (or: human) or violent manner.
from slay out small (or: insignificant) numbers.
conventional. from triumph partially.

Here should be down off the low things means here would be upon the high things when they were risen such as our observation and being being upon high buildings that act like rivers and streams of waters. Of waters is as flowing (active--which is key in what rivers and streams have in common) nations. The World Trade was active on nations level. It rose symbolically and historically in our (active nations') observation when even it got flattened out the day it was literally risen.

Every mountian is roundish, not perfectly round which would match to the pentagon being roundish but not perfectly round. It even has floors that are as mountings. Every hill would match to the Twin Towers that stood as something to step up on and walk up on.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

The warning still upon has to do with the earth moment.

It shall switch on us all. Does not every moment change gradually if not suddenly?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So Mabus, do you believe that Tu-Pac's death was literally a battle between good and evil? According to your theory if Tu-Pac is one of the two witnesses, who is the other one?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So Mabus, do you believe that Tu-Pac's death was literally a battle between good and evil? According to your theory if Tu-Pac is one of the two witnesses, who is the other one?

It was about his life or their life without an "and". "Their life" is the wicked based on them being wicked to him in which the part of the whole globe may relate to.

Why I say part... Well there are two Beings in war for the moment now that are alien to One Another on this known planet.

It could be two witnesses from One Being witnessing the Other Being, or the Other witness could be across from the witness of the One Being for the Other Being.

In rev 11 I see there are two from one side and then one from one side and one from another side. It gets switchy when paying attention to context. In one part two in symbolic form are standing before God, which means not God's. In another part you see gifts one to another followed by the word "these" two after it called them prophets. So what I can tell by paying close attention is that one witness is for/by one Being, two witnesses are for/by another Being.

I can tell the one witnesses is the devil for/as the one Being. The two witnesses rise and fall for/by another Being. Meaning, at different moments the two can be any of its persons that are as it it has chosen for certain occasions.

I've had my moments as a witness to much concerning both Beings. I've received bright, clear, understood cognitions and seen things one can deem in this human life time as supernatural.

And the two Being are alien to one another or else it if it were one Being alone wouldnt do wicked to any of itself. Therefore since there are two Beings one of them shall go to hell since it is so that we can be touched and touch back one another.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well as the story goes... I guess we'll have to wait and see if Tu-Pac makes yet another comeback. Kind of reminds me of that song, "Only God Can Judge Me Now" So anyways who killed Tu-Pac?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well as the story goes... I guess we'll have to wait and see if Tu-Pac makes yet another comeback. Kind of reminds me of that song, "Only God Can Judge Me Now" So anyways who killed Tu-Pac?

Pac knew who shot him since he said these things in the background of the intro to Bomb First:

"I seen Suge shot to death."
"I had a feelin who it was. Check this out. Snoop. It was Snoop."
"They think he suppossed to slow the car down, and that's how they suppose to shank him like that.
"Snoop."
"Yes."

It was someone else he was talking to that said in respones these things:

"That son of a bitch! "That's my homey though, man." (was said after Pac said "etc... It was Snoop".)
"You're not going to go through with it, are you?" (after this question it's where Pac said "Yes.")

^^What was notable is that you could tell that Pac himself made the car horn sound beep 3 times as he said "Check this out." It was stated that a car with females pulled up along side to the BMW talking with Suge and/or Pac before the car with the gun man came up and made shots into the BMW. It can mean that the 3 horns made by Pac means he knew about the car with the females before it happened. The female in a car came up along side to talk with them, and I think Suge had the car stopped with them in the street/road.

Thing is, is that Pac knew who shot him period. What cant be told is if he was falsely trying to make it seem like it was Snoop the rapper or not. He could have been implying a snoop, and not the actual Snoop the rapper. Not going to go through with it must be referring to going to the MGM event on the 7th as a special guest to the Mike Tyson Fight.

If we go by antonyms then it's this:

"Body seen. Suge shot from life."
"Body lacked a feelin' what it was. Advance that in. Snoop. It was Snoop."
"They think she suppossed from quicken the car up, and this's how they suppose from shank her like this.
"Snoop".
"No."

According to the Gospel any one who participates in the act of sinking to life is of the devil. When you sink to life it's as making sure you while alive dont get caught up as found guilty to a crime in this life to where you would face a punishment. Suge did get wounded even though he wasnt saught as a suspect of, say, having Pac shot in the car next to him.

Anyhow, in the antonym translation body would be Suge that lacked a feelin what it was. It was a hit. If Suge didn't know it he surely wouldn't have disreguarded the females that pulled up next to them in a car.

"No" would apply to this question put in antonym form: "You're not staying from stay through with it, are you?"

^^Which would mean by saying "No" to it that he is going through with it.

If Pac knew of the hit in detail, then it can only mean he may have "had" a hand in it. Cant tell if he backed out of it or if he exposed the one behind the hit. Obviously since he got shot the most the hit man was after him (Pac). So there could have been a fall out between Pac and whoever the hit man was. Or there could have been an indirect suicide where he put a hit out on himself by maybe telling which side of the BMW to shot up. Or it could have been an unintentional mishap where plans switched since after all Pac did fight that crip in the MGM. If the hit man was a freind of that crip, then you can see how may have ended up.

All in all, I dont know who shot Pac, but I been knew Pac knew about that hit on the 7th. And there is no telling who in all was doing what at the hospital where Pac got pronounced dead since there is some wickedness going on. You wouldnt go through with a hit next to the guy that's to be hit unless you were sure in how the hit would go flawlessly. So if Pac was crossed, it was by the wicked.

It was during 11 something pm in Vegas when he got shot.

new topics

top topics

join