It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dallas UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the redneck accent is fake!

"hey baby look at that. What is that thang?"

Sounds like someone putting on a fake accent to me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by 2 cents]

This is what I was saying before, to someone from the area, it is obviously fake. First off, that is not an accent for any of the other surrounding areas, that was not a southern drawl, it was someone trying to sound like a dumb southerner. Additionally, more and more, especially younger people from the Dallas and close surrounding areas DO NOT have southern accents, likely the influence of an overly more connected world and television. As soon as you get out of the immediate metro area, yes you will get a lot of it, but not really within 20 miles of downtown dallas as much.

To clarify, I am not talking about the absense of a little "twang" as even most transplants get one eventually, I am talking about that deep southern drawl like you would find in east texas.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by TheStarMan]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Ladies and gentlemen, download the film for yourself, play it at slow speed. I can't believe our cgi expert missed this and me the silly little noob caught it.

Seriously, nobody missed anything. Your "electricity ball"
, is completely irrelevant to that fact that every single view shows the CGUFO in a different spot. This is proof that the amature CGI student didn't take his time and try to match the position of the CGUFO from view to view.

The only explanation to the inconsistency of positions, is that every video was taken at different times, and the videos each show a completely different UFO. But, unfortunately, the hoaxer is claiming all of these videos are of the same object at the same time. The only way that would be true, is if all the UFO's appeared at the same height above the building's tower.

You can't save this 0ne man, let it go. I'm sorry you wasted your time.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The record feature for a phone doesn't turn on immediately. It takes a few moments. At least with my phone it does.

Actuallty I'm not even going to make my point. I'm done with this, it's a waste of my time and everyone elses for that matter just making this thread a little longer when it doesn't need to be continued any further.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot
this is totally fake. each of the video has the same exact camera quality... so you're trying to tell me there were 4 different people filming at the same exact time with the same kind of camera? Use your heads people, you're getting punked.

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
So obviously viral it's ridiculous. Please, do you expect me to believe all these people in their cars just have their camera ready to tape UFO's at the same exact time.

Originally posted by A SINCLAIR
WOW how embarrassing to have so many people actually think for even a second that this is real. I am sure to outsiders visiting this they must think we are all seriously stupid. Do you really believe that at the exact moment this "sighting" was taking place you had multiple people on the road filiming with their cells and they all caught just about the same footage?? No one kept filming after the fly off?? No one aimed their call cam upward to see where it went? PLEASE just when I think I have seen the dumbest of the dumbest someone proves me wrong! Way to gain credibility!

AS-

Everyone has their opinions.

WinoBot - "each of the video has the same exact camera quality..."

Wrong

Rocksarerocks - "So obviously viral it's ridiculous. Please, do you expect me to believe all these people in their cars just have their camera ready to tape UFO's at the same exact time. "

I have a vid recorder on my cellphone, I am sure many people do.

A SINCLAIR - "Do you really believe that at the exact moment this "sighting" was taking place you had multiple people on the road filiming with their cells and they all caught just about the same footage??"

If they all caught different footage then that would be fake city right? So because they all caught the same thing that is one of the reasons you think it is a fake? Ok then.

"No one kept filming after the fly off??"

I don't think all of them stopped filming. I think they uploaded only the necessary footage to youtube. I do not know their reasons why they did not post 10 min vids.

"No one aimed their call cam upward to see where it went?"

The peculiar thing I notice is that after the ship leaves the "cameramen" all go to their left. Like their are seeing something else? Like a electric ball thing?

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Seriously, nobody missed anything. Your "electricity ball"
, is completely irrelevant to that fact that every single view shows the CGUFO in a different spot. This is proof that the amature CGI student didn't take his time and try to match the position of the CGUFO from view to view.

The only explanation to the inconsistency of positions, is that every video was taken at different times, and the videos each show a completely different UFO. But, unfortunately, the hoaxer is claiming all of these videos are of the same object at the same time. The only way that would be true, is if all the UFO's appeared at the same height above the building's tower.

You can't save this 0ne man, let it go. I'm sorry you wasted your time.

"Your "electricity ball"
, is completely irrelevant to that fact that every single view shows the CGUFO in a different spot."

Well lets see, we have films from all different locations, show me how the ufo is in a different spot?

Maybe your throw off by the different angles from the different films? I don't understand. If someone is standing on point A and looks at point C, he gets a certain look. Now it someone is standing on point B and looks at point C he still can see point C, but a different view right? Horizontally,the ship looks to be near the top of the buildings in all the videos. Vertically, because of camera angles, some vids show the ufo farther away from the building. The closer the cameraman, the less distance between the building and the ufo. make sense?

I will prove it here. Notice where the ufo is in vid 1 & 2

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now look where it is in 3 & 4

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

From the perspective of the cameraman it looks right.

Here is a vid where the ufo is behind the building, did you even notice that?

www.youtube.com...

In the end, believe what you want to believe. I have not seen 1 shred of proof showing that these are faked. I have seen multiple attacks from people who offer no hard proof, just "feelings"

Good for you ATS.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How can anyone with a straight face and some good, common sense say this looks real? OMG it does not look real at all.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Rotgut-X]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
POOR GUY! Let it go. There was mention of police. This was obviously very visible and yet there are no other reports except for these videos that to me look to all be filmed with the same artifacts.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by A SINCLAIR
WOW how embarrassing to have so many people actually think for even a second that this is real. I am sure to outsiders visiting this they must think we are all seriously stupid. Do you really believe that at the exact moment this "sighting" was taking place you had multiple people on the road filiming with their cells and they all caught just about the same footage?? No one kept filming after the fly off?? No one aimed their call cam upward to see where it went? PLEASE just when I think I have seen the dumbest of the dumbest someone proves me wrong! Way to gain credibility!

AS-

SINCLAIR, I could not agree more. Even if there were not four similar angles, even if the people did not continue to film after it took off - - PEOPLE, THE WAY THIS OBJECT LIFTS OFF WITH THAT "BLUR" EFFECT, IT LOOKS 100% RIDICULOUSLY FAKE.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot

Here is a vid where the ufo is behind the building, did you even notice that?

www.youtube.com...

Again....

That vid was posted on Jan 20/08. The other four were posted on June 4 and 5th of 08.

From my perspective those UFO's do NOT look as though they should be where they are based on where they are being videoed.

I'd also wonder why "four" videos take shoots at relatively the same time and length until it "leaves".

Not disputing the fact they stopped because there was nothing more to show.. just that the "object" is recorded at the same time from "four" locations?? That is odd...

That is my "opinion" unless someone wishes to draw up a 3d model with the distances in relation to where the videos were recorded.

Two of the "witnesses" voice sound very very familiar with the exception of clarity.. the tone in the commentators voice "sounds" the same.

If as two of the witnesses stated that the police was sent and a "radio" station was commenting on it.. what radio station? And why was there no "sliver" on the net as to what happened on June 4/08 in Dallas???

I'm leaning on stagged myself... I'm sure in time these hoaxers will put something together based on what is expected so as to be vindicated as "proof". This I see as not being one of them.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh when will a hoax be of any quality? This one is lame.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There are multiple angles posted, 2 near the same time, the initial ones looked at are these two and they were looked at so close to the time they were posted that there would have been no media coverage at that point. It's entirely logical that we were entertaining the thought despite the odd take-offs. Realize that 99% of the people entertaining the thought were doing so with skepticism from the start, like all videos, and that it was eventually debunked with solid proof.

Stop thinking yourself so high and mighty because you can say you saw through the hoax. Think in the innocent until proven guilty state of mind and you'll understand the approach taken in this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
There are multiple angles posted, 2 near the same time, the initial ones looked at are these two and they were looked at so close to the time they were posted that there would have been no media coverage at that point. It's entirely logical that we were entertaining the thought despite the odd take-offs. Realize that 99% of the people entertaining the thought were doing so with skepticism from the start, like all videos, and that it was eventually debunked with solid proof.

Stop thinking yourself so high and mighty because you can say you saw through the hoax. Think in the innocent until proven guilty state of mind and you'll understand the approach taken in this thread.

Yep your right, all the people here are right, but me. I concede, you all win. I will no longer post to this thread. Take care.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
how stupid.. for one thing, all the vids are from the same car, people. the most obvious thing is the motion tracking. it is HORRIBLE and obvious to someone that has an eye for it. horrible editor, horrible videos, horrible attempt.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You know if this Vid was fixed and not real footage it is only for one reason.

They are preparing you to see the UFO's. They want it be normal for them to just be sitting out above your town and just zooming away.

Don't be gullible if you think it is fake or if it is real. Know the real reason for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your rebuttals are pathetic.

and i suppose you think by insulting your proving more of a valid point?...Trust me that wont get you so far on this site...Since im seeing your new..you might want to rethink your tactics

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi

Same car driving around and the people in the car tryin to
sound different every time but faled?

I believe in UFOs, I believe in Aliens, I believe that aliens come and visit our planet, I believe people capture real UFO footage ever now and again, I BELIEVE THIS IS A HOAX.

you nailed it on the spot atrofi...

same person, films a bunch of angles, adds the effect later.
it looks like cgi imo, but thats not what gives it away...

1) all the videos are around the same length... which means they all saw it and started filming at the same time... hmmm

2) they are all far away from the object, around the same distance... no one closer up saw it??? hmmmm

3) BIGGEST GIVE AWAY EVER! the accents are crap!
first video is of a mexican guy I assume, and then the same guy trys to pull off a TERRIBLE southern accent... "Hey baby, check this out!"

IMHO and how much I believe something is out there, these videos are bull...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All these people saying "I can't believe you guys believe this!" are actually getting on my nerve. No one is saying they believe this...............
they're just not all dismissing it immediately.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

Your rebuttals are pathetic.

and i suppose you think by insulting your proving more of a valid point?...Trust me that wont get you so far on this site...Since im seeing your new..you might want to rethink your tactics

Good Day
Skept!cal

But it's ok for me to be called pathetic by a senior member who has 57414
ATS Points?

Originally posted by Scramjet76
That is the most obvious hoax I've ever seen. Hmm obvious isn't a good word. Pathetic seems more appropiate.

Pathetic Hoax-

3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate
4 : absurd, laughable
merriam-webster

A hoax is a deliberate attempt to dupe, deceive or trick an audience into believing, or accepting, that something is real, when in fact it is not;
wikipedia

and this was the very next reply on page 1

Originally posted by logicize
It's irritating that people fake stuff like this. There are plenty of very unusual, real sightings. No need for people to create fakes. Why do they do this? It certainly doesn't help, and they never (almost never) get credit for it. So why do it?

(Implying I faked it when the mods can see my ip is from the nyc area)

I used the "Your rebuttals are pathetic." in the very next reply, back on page 1

How is this fake? Are any of you cgi experts? Your rebuttals are pathetic. Can you understand why I posted this?

"Ceteris paribus"

en.wikipedia.org...

"all other things being equal."

And then you snip out that 1 line and twist it like I have a vendetta against anyone at ats when the truth is I hardly come here! This is why I will no longer discuss this ufo sighting any longer. This is why I will never start another thread here on this site. So no worries my friend, your threat to me was loud and clear!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Most retarded thing about the whole deal is the horrible acting, especially by the female. Like someone else said, very very lame and poor attempt by some student to make a CGI ufo video, and not very creative at all considering all the videos are from a car and the UFO is in a different place every time and has different movement.

Edit: After reading the above post, I disagree with the fact that someone says there are plenty of real sightings around. I haven't seen one yet that is real. Every single one of these are fake or earthbound objects.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

to the contrary...i was merely trying to help you out and saying ppl will be more likely to listen to you without calling them pathetic, and tards...Acting like a child like i said before will not get you any notoriety here on ATS...As to your search for the "truth" i support you man i really do...there are tons of ppl looking for the same thing...my suggestion is maybe you change the way you debate your topics, and be more open to the fact that there is always gonna be ppl who say "not real" but its how you listen and debate your opinnons that will make you more credible...welcome to ATS...and just calm down you'll live longer

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
STOP ARGUING! I believe the point of this website is to analyze evidence, deliberate then COLLECTIVELY conclude whether its real or fake. Why are you trying so hard Mr. X to prove that your video is genuine?? Don't want to know the TRUTH rather, and accept the fact that its fake? (Unless you have a hidden agenda, and you're the one made it)? It's so obvious, I already mentioned this, all 4 videos come from the same youtube user. How did all 4 'witnesses' end up sending this footage to the same youtube member.? Silly!!
Everyone should stop arguing, it's fake. The thread should be closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join