It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dallas UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

For the link to the video of the camera tracing the object in flight, normally people will concentrate on the object and when something flies off that fast people will lose track of the object and have to take their eyes out of the camera viewfinder or screen to find the object and recaptures it on the camera. This video seems to know exactly where the object is flying and the trace response of the camera to the object when it sped off seems too fast to be real. I'd say fake.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Has anyone not noticed that the last two video's (#3 and 4) even though supposedly from 2 different people have the exact same tag words.....(Dallas, UFO, Attacking, unidentified object, hillary, weezer, xbox, halo)......not likely that that would ever happen. too coincidental.

Secondly the videos # 1 and 2 are by the same poster "AchilliesHD" yet he has a different description of how he managed to capture each video.

i just filmed this on my way home good thing i was not on my bike i would have been pavement.

I shot this with my wife on the grassy knoll about 30 minutes ago. we saw a bunch of police cars driving into downtown right after the ufo left.

Amazing how he could be in both spots simultaneously.

Not to mention one of the guys (splithead) just happened to only join 4 days ago. I don't know about the rest of you but this all screams hoax to me.

as far as hoaxes go, this has to be the lamest attempt I have seen yet.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by QBSneak000]

Yes we have, please what about doing something new and read the
thread?
A little bit ignorant to come up with this wen it was already done in
the FIRST page...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Great videos. I really enjoyed the same sudden end to each one of them as the object darted straight up into the air. And they also start out in the same manner. The object is there not moving above the building next to the neon green building. A few of these sound like the lamest actors in the background. The ambience is the same in each video even though their recorded on different devices. So this is just another too far away and out of focus moment that starts and ends the same. Big deal. There are hundreds of videos. None that prove a thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Has fake written all over it

Elevator

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I can't believe so many of you guys in here are like "WOW.. this is AMAZING footage"
I mean come on... its this lame # again, 15 seconds videos WHY?!? I want the hole thing... its just to easy to do stuff like this these days, sorry

And again lame youtube videos - you cant debunk a youtube video: the quality is simply to bad for any progressing.

One thing that makes me wonder is: why in the hell does the camera man move the camera at the end of the shooting?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
I can't believe so many of you guys in here are like "WOW.. this is AMAZING footage"
I mean come on... its this lame # again, 15 seconds videos WHY?!? I want the hole thing... its just to easy to do stuff like this these days, sorry

And again lame youtube videos - you cant debunk a youtube video: the quality is simply to bad for any progressing.

One thing that makes me wonder is: why in the hell does the camera man move the camera at the end of the shooting?

Obvious.....

Wants to give the Impression the Light is going up in a curve rather
than perfectly straight up then...Lights out.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello All,

In the first video - first link, which is the video labled Orig 2 in the later link:

Stop it at 006. You can see halfway through 006 that the object gets cut off on the right side. Looks like an attempt to make it look like it is behind the building but it is too far away.

In the scond vid of the first links, you can see above the cricle of light a dome of lights. This does not show on any of the other vids. Looks like they spent more time creating it than the follow up vids.

You can also see that they have moved angles, but still on the same side of the building. The fact that all angles are from the same side makes it look as though they simply moved to another location to get multiple angles.

I am no CGI expert, however, in my opinion, for what it's worth, STAGED.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
lol, the biggest giveaway that it is a hoax is that all the video titles have similar names,

Dallas UFO attack
UFO Dallas attack
UFO attacking dallas
Dallas UFO

The ufo is not attacking anything yet all 3 of the 4 mentioned
attacking in the title.... complete junk!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't think most people understand the amount of traffic that flows in the areas that these videos were taken, even in the middle of the night you can end up with a traffic jam. If something that magnificent happened, there would have been a LOT of reports. Heck, there are a lot of rooftop cameras in that area that would have capture the event. When I drive by there, my eyes are always drawn to the BofA building because of the lightining, as are countless other motorists...this would have been widely reported, there would have been hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses, and if this was early evening, hundreds of thousands.

I want to believe as much as anyone, but this stuff is just amateur crap.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dont know about the footage but ALL audio was scripted and acted out in very bad local dialects- the one en espanol was actually a bit stereotypical
and the Texan accent was portrayed by someone from the northeast. Finally there was no reponse to the wife/girlfiends question at all.
I would remain open minded about the Philly sighting

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Great videos. I really enjoyed the same sudden end to each one of them as the object darted straight up into the air.

exactly what i was thinking; this kind of garbage really gets to me
i mean if your gonna try to hoax a video at the very least make it more believable.

how is it possible that they see a UFO and stop recording the minute it leaves? wouldn't it be a bit smarter to scan the sky a bit more?

i
hate hoaxers.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am as dumb as a hammer, but even I kwow this crap is a fake, where do this what ever I see I beleave come from. Oh hea I am god worship me If Isend you a picture of god that would would be proof without doubt that I am god right. Good grief

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the redneck accent is fake!

"hey baby look at that. What is that thang?"

Sounds like someone putting on a fake accent to me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Well, I did read it first. I guess I just missed that one. No need to be rude about it. Nobody is perfect.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by voices1776
Hello All,

In the first video - first link, which is the video labled Orig 2 in the later link:

Stop it at 006. You can see halfway through 006 that the object gets cut off on the right side. Looks like an attempt to make it look like it is behind the building but it is too far away.

In the scond vid of the first links, you can see above the cricle of light a dome of lights. This does not show on any of the other vids. Looks like they spent more time creating it than the follow up vids.

You can also see that they have moved angles, but still on the same side of the building. The fact that all angles are from the same side makes it look as though they simply moved to another location to get multiple angles.

I am no CGI expert, however, in my opinion, for what it's worth, STAGED.

I was about to agree with you and everyone else, that this was fake. I saw what you saw and I was ready to concede. Before i did give in I wanted to play the vid as slowly as I could with my limited means and knowledge. I first saved the vid to my harddrive using a website called

keepvid.com...

I put the url in for the vids, followed the directions and snatched the vid from youtube. What I like about this site is that they offer a HQ version, it definitely looks better then whats on youtube.

Next I used vlc media player

www.videolan.org...

The great thing about this nifty little player is that you can slow down the frames to 0.13 speed

I then downloaded

Dallas 1st angle

I confirm what your saying that the ship seems to disappear but I think I found out why!

Heh, I can even confirm what ALLis0NE sees. Borrowed from another thread

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Theres now 7 DIFFERENT ANGLES peple! yes 7

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

is this a very elaborate hoax? by a group of 7 people?

each video is between 7-13 seconds long and all have the same kind of vocal responces.

ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. I put my word on it 100%.

Don't be fooled by this, this is exactly what we expected. A while ago on ATS someone started a thread and asked us questions like "what kind of evidence would you need to believe ufos are real". The number 1 answer was "multiple witnesses from multiple angles". This is exactly what the hoaxers are trying now.

Now, I have 100% proof all of these are fake, so don't jump the gun like everyone did with the C2C drones.

As you can see in the images below, these newbie CG students still have not mastered the art of consistent 3 dimensional positioning in a fake environment.

The dead give away was their errors in this video below:

They totally messed up when they tried to fix the object to the "camera shake". You can see the UFO slide all over the place, which is 100% proof this is CGI. Just imagine an imaginary line coming out of the tower, and fix your eyes on the CGI UFO, and you can see the errors clearly.

I just about pissed my pants laughing when I saw this video:
www.youtube.com...

This is by far the worst hoax I have seen yet! Watch how perfect the camera follows this CGI UFO, almost like the camera was perfectly fixed to the UFO. This is because the the ufo is fixed to the camera shake! They made so many huge errors, I can go all day finding every single flaw in these videos....

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GET AS BAD AS THE C2C DRONES THIS HOAX IS REDICULOUS.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

When I played this vid in "hi res" and at 0.13 speed, I found something.

Dallas 1st angle

The ufo drops that electricity ball! Right at the beginning of the clip! How did everyone miss that?!? (Including me!) Now right there I have to raise a flag. I suggest to whoever is interested, go and download the videos and get the vlc player and play them at the slow speed.

Here are some screen shots

Now you will never guess what I found on clip 2 right?

Dallas 2nd angle

Not only that but that lighted part that we can see, is the BOTTOM of the ufo! This thing is huge! Look at the 2nd vid, you can see the top part of it! Could that explain why it seems to disappear for a sec on the other film? Or why it "wobbles"

I tried to ss the ship itself but it's so faint, you can see it if you watch the video again in so mo. Same with the electric ball. When I ss it, it can't be seen but you can see it in the video.

Vid 3

Dallas 3rd angle

You can see the electric ball here too.

Vid 4

Dallas 4th angle

I think I can see something drop out of the bottom, i'm unsure but I can see the top of the ship here too.

Ladies and gentlemen, download the film for yourself, play it at slow speed. I can't believe our cgi expert missed this and me the silly little noob caught it.

I'm looking at the geno's one right now, I will see you in that post.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
this is totally fake. each of the video has the same exact camera quality... so you're trying to tell me there were 4 different people filming at the same exact time with the same kind of camera? Use your heads people, you're getting punked.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So obviously viral it's ridiculous. Please, do you expect me to believe all these people in their cars just have their camera ready to tape UFO's at the same exact time.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
WOW how embarrassing to have so many people actually think for even a second that this is real. I am sure to outsiders visiting this they must think we are all seriously stupid. Do you really believe that at the exact moment this "sighting" was taking place you had multiple people on the road filiming with their cells and they all caught just about the same footage?? No one kept filming after the fly off?? No one aimed their call cam upward to see where it went? PLEASE just when I think I have seen the dumbest of the dumbest someone proves me wrong! Way to gain credibility!

AS-

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Unless it's staged and designed to increase awareness of UFO's prior to a first contact/ invasion kind of thing staged by you know who. Problem, reaction, solution.

Just a thought

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join