It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dallas UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Stop trying to sabotage the posts.

You are doing a pretty good

job yourself!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If you have patience and no where to be every morning in Dallas you might be able to catch some video of one of those big cylinder craft in broad daylight. One buzzed over Plano back several years ago around about 9 in the morning. It was cruising over some nice neighborhoods around here. I spotted it while driving. I caught it again later in the afternoon cruising high over 75 central expressway. Another member has spotted the same thing near Forest Lane during the afternoon just taking a lazy cruise over..

I bet you can catch it real easily with some high speed cameras and a FLIR setup.

I have my own reasoning why it comes here with some frequency. I doubt its the same craft supposedly on that video. This one is a daytime flyer. Funny, but it seems to like to fly around in the morning. I guess it has a schedule it keeps to with whatever its doing.

And before some of you tards get started on why it would bother to fly around over Dallas like it does, do your homework, this city ain't that show on TV.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Tards? Very telling word you use there to describe people that obviously see through this ridiculous hoax.

And before some of you tards get started on why it would bother to fly around over Dallas like it does, do your homework, this city ain't that show on TV.

So then, why don't some of you non-Tards capture better video of these big cylinder craft since you obviously have patience and 'no' where to be in broad daylight?

If you have patience and no where to be every morning in Dallas you might be able to catch some video of one of those big cylinder craft in broad daylight. One buzzed over Plano back several years ago around about 9 in the morning. It was cruising over some nice neighborhoods around here. I spotted it while driving. I caught it again later in the afternoon cruising high over 75 central expressway. Another member has spotted the same thing near Forest Lane during the afternoon just taking a lazy cruise over..

What member, and once again, where's the footage from those of you "that know where to be?"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
I have my own reasoning why it comes here with some frequency.

To address the first statement.

So profound.

To address the second statement.

does it matter? (gauncents extracts much mo' needed info)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've not been on ATS for 4 days and I all I see when I come back is a rash of poorly executed UFO fakes all over the place!!

See threadWow Check this New UFO video out!!!!
for more CGI UFO's making a blurry vertical ascension into the sky

Forgive me for not bothering to read the tripe in this thread but _Mr.X_ did you make these videos? Shame on you if you did, I am so sick of hoaxers trying to pass off their shoddy work in how to create CGI for retards as the genuine thing and now furthermore trying to use alternate angles as some foolproof anti debunking method as some lame attempt to trick us.

Not for a second mate, these videos all look and stink like S*#T, the only people dumb enough to fall for it are the kiddies on Youtube.
Don't post it here again.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I have my own reasoning why it comes here with some frequency.

Actually, we might have found the PROPHET YAHWEH's protégé.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You are a typical hoax defender. You believe that every single person that debunks a ufo video doesn't believe in ufo's. You are highly mistaking.

You see, this thread is NOT about whether ufo's exist or not. This thread is about if the video is real or not.

If you want to talk about ufo's and sightings, and your ideas, and your places to go to see them, then make your own topic about it. Right now, I am only worried about these FAKE videos going around and confusing the masses that are not capable of knowing the difference between real and fake.

You want to see a REAL ufo video??
This is a real Unidentified Flying Object:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You see, no CGI involved in that 0ne.

But the videos in THIS topic are FAKE!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Ok... I am from Dallas Richardson to be exact so i think i should say a few things. First this is my first time speaking aloud here on ATS, but i have been following what is done here and i must say i am impressed. The community, site Admins, and moderators all do a great job presenting information that would otherwise be pushed into a file cabinet! Enough of that... Ok now these so called videos were taken on I35 here in Dallas two of them .ing North towards Richardson and Plano, and the others .ing south OR southwest towards Deep Ellum & west Dallas area respectively! This is surprising, to me for two reasons. 1.) Deep Ellum is were a great majority of Dallas bars and hot spots are located so there would have been mass sightings!?! Im sure of it! I myself have been over there every weekend for the past year 1/2 ... i can't imagine a couple 1000 people walking around missing the chance to film this.

2.) There are four highways converging in this area 75 central I45, I35, and I30. I think it is very unlikely that the only footage shown seems to come from the same car or SUV coming one direction then going the other on the same freeway! People out here are horrible drivers present company included and an event like this would have definitely cause an accident. I mean come on we get lite showers here and there are multiple accidents on most major highways
I know the users on this site are pretty good about scooping up stories as fast and accurately as possible, but i seriously live maybe 10 min's away from the "Green Building", and This is the first time i am even hearing of this!!! I don't expect anyone to invest to much stock in my words but rumors, and gossip travel fast out here and after stephenville everyone i know would have been talking about this.
So sadly i have to say
MYTH BUSTED!!!

P.S. I do believe just not in these vids and people like CAPT PROTON should know better!
We have a bad name as it is here in Dallas...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Odd hunger for strange in]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yep absolute garbage.

Convenient little package as was stated already.
Wheres the rest of the video?

As well... 3 or 4 different accounts owned by the same guy or posted to friends accounts to help perpetuate it. Night, reference object (the bldg) and Up! Up! And Away!

BUNK

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Obviously they're fast. Regardless of whether its fake or not- a real ufo would do the same thing.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I live in Dallas, this would of been all on the news.

-J

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hmmm.... i dont remember seeing this.
But, then again i saw a ufo like a year ago near the city.

^^^^BTW bardock was pretty badass^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow.... thank you ALLisONE for setting the record straight on the video portion. It saves me some time to analyze the audio portion (of which I AM an expert Mr. X).

Two particular videos had strikingly similar vocals. Anyone who has functional ears can hear this. It doesn't take any time, tools, or special knowledge.

Another thing.... no Media coverage?

'They'(as in the man/NWO/Illuminati/Reptilians/Greys/MIB/CIA/NSA/NBA/DEA/ESPN and all the other acronyms) stifled the media on these sightings but did shut down those on YouTube?
C'mon.... they own youtube.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't buy it, sorry. I've been researching all of the avialable information for years, and still haven't seen the definite proof. Keep trying.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Thank you very much.

Very good job to you as well. I didn't even bother to listen to the sound, but now that I have, I too hear audio similarities. I guess if anyone feels the need to further the debate on these videos, you can always keep that in your bag of arguments for a later date.

Well, I guess its time to move on to the next 0ne...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Has anyone not noticed that the last two video's (#3 and 4) even though supposedly from 2 different people have the exact same tag words.....(Dallas, UFO, Attacking, unidentified object, hillary, weezer, xbox, halo)......not likely that that would ever happen. too coincidental.

Secondly the videos # 1 and 2 are by the same poster "AchilliesHD" yet he has a different description of how he managed to capture each video.

i just filmed this on my way home good thing i was not on my bike i would have been pavement.

I shot this with my wife on the grassy knoll about 30 minutes ago. we saw a bunch of police cars driving into downtown right after the ufo left.

Amazing how he could be in both spots simultaneously.

Not to mention one of the guys (split.) just happened to only join 4 days ago. I don't know about the rest of you but this all screams hoax to me.

as far as hoaxes go, this has to be the lamest attempt I have seen yet.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First two angles from the same account with different explanations for the same time period... I think that's enough in itself to discredit this to the realms of [HOAX].

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
4 videos, 4 angles, 4 people, but from 1 same youtube poster ?????? How did he get a hold of these? FAKE!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by EternalThought]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I bet you can catch it real easily with some high speed cameras and a FLIR setup.

I have my own reasoning why it comes here with some frequency. I doubt its the same craft supposedly on that video. This one is a daytime flyer. Funny, but it seems to like to fly around in the morning. I guess it has a schedule it keeps to with whatever its doing.

Can you tell me when this was? Because I am from Dallas and lived near Plano in Addison. My family all live near Forest Lane, and I know the area VERY well. In fact, my mother flies helicopters out of Addison Airport and knows all helicopter pilots in the area. Surely one of them would have seen something...as they fly all day, every day, especially in the mornings for traffic reports.

I may have lived in that area at the time you saw these crafts as I traveled every morning in that area for work.

And your childish name calling is ridiculous. Grow up.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Odd hunger for strange in

Being from the area myself...I will ditto your every word 100%.

Sorry, one line. But I wanted to support his account of the area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join