It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dallas UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
I'm not a CGI expert. I don't know they are fake. They look and feel very fake to me. Not all of the videos I see have the look and feel of being fake. It's no offense to you, If I found them, I would post them also, and let the people decide. But if they decided they were fake, it wouldn't upset me.

That opinion I can understand because you at least explained yourself.

For this to be a hoax you you need to do what exactly? There are 6 vids from what appears to be 5 people. All different angles. I think thats way too much work for a hoaxer imho.

Originally posted by IconoclasticTalamasca
First time posting, but a long time lurker.

I think I will call around to see if this was actually reported. I live about 30 minutes from downtown Dallas, but did not seen any blurb about it on the news.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you! If it is a hoax i'd be glad to admit it but until then it looks fantastic in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Are you guys KIDDING. This is obviously all filmed by the same person from the same car with the same camera. (totally ignoring the fact that this is CGI, and poor CGI at that) The sound signatures and video quality are all identical, from the microphone static to the sound of the car. Additionally that "southern accent" was so fake it was ridiculous.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by TheStarMan]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
considering that news stations are now reporting sightings where multiple witnesses have video footage from multiple angles, the fact that there is no (known to me anyway) news accounts about this alleged sighting is my #1 clue that these are most likely fake.

there was more hype around the stephenville sightings and most (or all.. i never saw any) accounts had no supporting video footage.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStarMan
Are you guys KIDDING. This is obviously all filmed by the same person from the same car with the same camera. (totally ignoring the fact that this is CGI, and poor CGI at that) The sound signatures and video quality are all identical, from the microphone static to the sound of the car. Additionally that "southern accent" was so fake it was ridiculous.

Show me hard data about the "sound signatures" and "video quality" being identical. Additionally, show me where you received your B.S. in "audio/visual & "southern accents" (screen shots please)

Seriously now, if your going to debunk, either say you have a "gut feeling" that it's fake or some hard data. Don't beat around the bush and come up with things. If you study the tapes can't you get a approx. height, width, distance, ect? Thats the kind of facts I want to see.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_

For this to be a hoax you you need to do what exactly? There are 6 vids from what appears to be 5 people. All different angles. I think thats way too much work for a hoaxer imho.

4 are posted as of June 4-5.. the other two are posted as of Jan. 20th 2008.. those two are different.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
considering that news stations are now reporting sightings where multiple witnesses have video footage from multiple angles, the fact that there is no (known to me anyway) news accounts about this alleged sighting is my #1 clue that these are most likely fake.

there was more hype around the stephenville sightings and most (or all.. i never saw any) accounts had no supporting video footage.

Yes this is the weakest part of the story. A google search yields no results. If anyone knows anyone in the area, please ask them. If anyone knows how to search police reports, that might be helpful. The videos are listed as being from dallas, can anyone identify that building with the green neon? Any and all info would be helpful!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

4 are posted as of June 4-5.. the other two are posted as of Jan. 20th 2008.. those two are different.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Willbert]

Yes I noticed that just now, nice find! Different ufo then. Same building. Could be the same type of ufo. Definitely noted.

The vids are from feb 20th

UFO Dallas attack

UFO Attacking Dallas

This does cast doubt to when all this footage was taken. It does not debunk the ufo though. I would still like to see some hard facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStarMan

Show me hard data about the "sound signatures" and "video quality" being identical. Additionally, show me where you received your B.S. in "audio/visual & "southern accents" (screen shots please)

Seriously now, if your going to debunk, either say you have a "gut feeling" that it's fake or some hard data. Don't beat around the bush and come up with things. If you study the tapes can't you get a approx. height, width, distance, ect? Thats the kind of facts I want to see.

I am not going to waste my time providing analyzation date for this stuff, I simply have an ear for it, and IMO it's fairly obvious. And as far as the fake accent, I just can tell it's a "put on" accent by someone trying to add in the "dumb hick" angle. I can give you the same shot as the videos with a 10 minute drive, I know a fake southern accent.

There is no reason to spend time just to prove something to you, that you likely would no believe anyway. It is painfully obvious this is a fake done by one person, purporting to be multiple people.

This footage will NEVER be proven and will only be debunked if it even makes it that far, it is simply a FAKE, a FORGERY, a video that has managed to dupe a couple of suckers with neither an eye or an ear for forgery, nothing more.

BTW, play the 3rd and 4th videos at the same time, and tell me thats not the same vehicle....the sound is nearly identical.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

can anyone identify that building with the green neon? Any and all info would be helpful!

yes, that is the bank of america plaza.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting footage.
I have got a couple of screen grabs from the video for (perhaps!) further analysis. Looks almost like a static discharge!

I would be interested to see internos' take on it!

H

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, I called the Dallas police Department and queried about any unusual sightings during the weeks that the videos were posted and they say they have no reports during that time of strange objects.

Granted, this does not prove that they are fakes...just that the police were not called.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All these videos are fake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
All these videos are fake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are no expert and i re watched the videos to see if I could confirm your claim and your not even close mate. Stop trying to sabotage the posts.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am so glad that the members on ATS are this good at sniffing out these piles of doo doo quickly, since I only had to wade through 1 and 1/2 pages to post my opinion from the lame "Haya come take a look at his baybeee" I knew it was obviously hoaxed.

Then all I had to do was scroll through the opinions, pro and con, then check out the thread already on it, bingo, NEXT!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I am so glad that the members on ATS are this good at sniffing out these piles of doo doo quickly, since I only had to wade through 1 and 1/2 pages to post my opinion from the lame "Haya come take a look at his baybeee" I knew it was obviously hoaxed.

Then all I had to do was scroll through the opinions, pro and con, then check out the thread already on it, bingo, NEXT!

No one has proven anything either way and I'm glad you admit to the piss poor job you do at searching for the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You are no expert and i re watched the videos to see if I could confirm your claim and your not even close mate. Stop trying to sabotage the posts.

Actually I am an expert LOL!!

Especially an expert of the mind.

Your mind or mine?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

These videos are so bad, that that's all it takes to prove to me, what I already could tell from the first view of just the first 2.

It's ok if it takes others longer or if they come to a different conclusion. That's why we're all on ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No one has proven anything either way and I'm glad you admit to the piss poor job you do at searching for the truth.

Actually I have already proven that the UFO is in 3 different places when all of the videos are claiming to be of the same object, at the same time. Usually when you have 3 different views of the same object, that object should be in the same position in all 3 views. Yet, the CGI UFO's in the videos are all at different distances from the building it is supposedly is hovering over. This means the "ufo" was added into the video incorrectly on all three videos.

This is why people would prefer multiple views of the same object, because you can more easily weed out the fakes.

Also, searching for truth, and having people trying to shove truth down your neck with fake videos is 2 completely different things. Your attitude tells me you ARE the creator of these horrible videos. You confirm it every time you type.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Do even notice yourself putting everyone down who has an opinion about these rediculous videos? Do you know anything about human psychology?

If you feel these bull crap is real, then so be it!

If someone else doesn't feel that way, then so be it!

You don't need to keep trying to convince or sell this crap, people will evaluate it for what it's worth, take what they want from it, and move on.

If you don't like the opinion of others, then let it go. If you can't handle that, then I suggest you move on to another hobby.

I just feel that when someone needs to cry out loud their opinion about something, and continue on, then usually are the guilty ones.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[url=http://majestic12lazar.tripod.com/Snowbird.jpg]Looks good Mr. X
It could be one of these.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Eurisko2012]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join