It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dallas UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
4 different vids, 4 different angles, 4 different people. Debunkers, fire away...

Dallas 1st angle

Dallas 2nd angle

Dallas 3rd angle

Dallas 4th angle

"Ceteris paribus"

*edited links*

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Mr.X_]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

I can't wait to hear the debunkers take on this.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
careface

"Wow. Just wow.

I can't wait to hear the debunkers take on this."

They seem pretty quiet so far! Simply put, if taken at face value this instantly becomes some of the best ufo footage to date. I hope that we get some cgi experts in here. hehe but they have a lot of work to do!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is what I like, more then 1 video, instead of people/news just saying that others had seen it as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Same car driving around and the people in the car tryin to
sound different every time but faled?

Weird to think that

4 different vids, 4 different angles, 4 different people

can end the clip the same, and move the camera the same to, and the
same time after the UFO is gone...

Same name (AchilliesHD) states on youtube:

I shot this with my wife on the grassy knoll about 30 minutes ago. we saw a bunch of police cars driving into downtown right after the ufo left.

And

i just filmed this on my way home good thing i was not on my bike i would have been pavement.

In the first and second video, little bit hard to it from "2 diffrent angles"!

edit to fix quotes and some other things.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by atrofi]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nice try. . its pretty obvious the four vids are from the same people, same car, same video camera.

This these vids arent even worth the time to debunk.

crappy cgi blur effect

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First time posting, but a long time lurker.

I think I will call around to see if this was actually reported. I live about 30 minutes from downtown Dallas, but did not seen any blurb about it on the news.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well....does not necessarily look like 4 different angles. Now if one were from the street and one from the other side it may be a bit more believable. I agree that it was probably the same people in the same car for each video.

It also looks amazingly like one of the video's posted of UFO's in Philly that is currently under discussion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

It also looks amazingly like one of the video's posted of UFO's in Philly that is currently under discussion.

Beat me to it. I was going to make the same comparison. . .

Also, they just so happen to be filming it, and it JUST SO HAPPENS to streak off. . all in a nice little 15 second package.

Cmon people. Don't be so gulible

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi
Same car driving around and the people in the car tryin to
sound different every time but faled?
Weird to think that

4 different vids, 4 different angles, 4 different people

End the clip the same, and move the camera the same to!

Same name (AchilliesHD) states on youtube:

I shot this with my wife on the grassy knoll about 30 minutes ago. we saw a bunch of police cars driving into downtown right after the ufo left.

And

i just filmed this on my way home good thing i was not on my bike i would have been pavement.

In the first and last video, little bit hard to it from "2 diffrent angles"!

edit to fix quotes

Yes I anticipated this. If you look at my vids, I posted the oldest known video, 4 days ago. It appears that they are the original posters of said videos.

Also note AchilliesHD comments; "Some of the vids I post will be duplicate to other people's... but I don't care coz the truth gets spread even quicker...and some of the vids may turn out to be fake but I don't care about that either coz they represent the REAL UFO presence on this planet..I lay no claim to the vids I post, I just pass 'em on to spread the truth..."

BREAKING, ANOTHER VIDEO

Dallas

Here is the 1st part of the "dallas 3rd angle" video in my original post. You can hear the lady.

Dallas 3rd angle part 1

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That is the most obvious hoax I've ever seen. Hmm obvious isn't a good word. Pathetic seems more appropiate.

Pathetic Hoax-

3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate
4 : absurd, laughable
merriam-webster

A hoax is a deliberate attempt to dupe, deceive or trick an audience into believing, or accepting, that something is real, when in fact it is not;
wikipedia

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's irritating that people fake stuff like this. There are plenty of very unusual, real sightings. No need for people to create fakes. Why do they do this? It certainly doesn't help, and they never (almost never) get credit for it. So why do it?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How is this fake? Are any of you cgi experts? Your rebuttals are pathetic. Can you understand why I posted this?

"Ceteris paribus"

en.wikipedia.org...

"all other things being equal."

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_

Yes I anticipated this. If you look at my vids, I posted the oldest known video, 4 days ago. It appears that they are the original posters of said videos.

Also note AchilliesHD comments; "Some of the vids I post will be duplicate to other people's... but I don't care coz the truth gets spread even quicker...and some of the vids may turn out to be fake but I don't care about that either coz they represent the REAL UFO presence on this planet..I lay no claim to the vids I post, I just pass 'em on to spread the truth..."

BREAKING, ANOTHER VIDEO

Dallas

Here is the 1st part of the "dallas 3rd angle" video in my original post. You can hear the lady.

Dallas 3rd angle part 1

That´s a lame excuse Mr.X , that´s just text, does not prove anything
it is still the same man/woman posting the same thing with two storys!

And the braking video that you found was "Added: February 20, 2008"
and it looks like a party light to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

BREAKING, ANOTHER VIDEO

Dallas

Dallas 3rd angle part 1

That´s a lame excuse Mr.X , that´s just text, does not prove anything
it is still the same man/woman posting the same thing with two storys!

And the braking video that you found was "Added: February 20, 2008"
and it looks like a party light to me.

Look at the upload date..

Who's owns the video? The guy who posted it 4 days ago or the other guy who just added it to his collection today? Be real now.

Hmm I see what your getting at I think. I changed the links but they did not take? here are vids 1 and 2 from their original source

Sorry for any confusion.

Dallas Original

Dallas Orig 2

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Who's owns the video? The guy who posted it 4 days ago or the other guy who just added it to his collection today? Be real now.

I am real, i dont know who owns the video, the only thing i know right
now is that "AchilliesHD" posted two videos with to diffrent storys, seems
to me he´s claming to have produced the two of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am real, i dont know who owns the video, the only thing i know right
now is that "AchilliesHD" posted two videos with to diffrent storys, seems
to me he´s claming to have produced the two of them.

I just fixed my post above you. I used the original persons youtube, not the backup achilliesHD was running.

Here are the original uploaders of said videos.

Sorry for any confusion.

Dallas Original

Dallas Orig 2

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm not a CGI expert. I don't know they are fake. They look and feel very fake to me. Not all of the videos I see have the look and feel of being fake. It's no offense to you, If I found them, I would post them also, and let the people decide. But if they decided they were fake, it wouldn't upset me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pointed out the same as above. Removal due to correction by OP.

Thanks.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lol i downloaded the video, brightened it slightly. IMO its completely fake and an absolute pathetic attempt to dupe people on this board. Your CGI skills really are piss poor. grow up! In one of the videos also you can clearly work out that the so called UFO is not even in the same posistion as in the others ones. Also look at the lights on the building next to where the UFO in one they are on and in the other they are off, gay!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join