It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is bin Laden the Islamic Messiah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i seriously doubt it considering the fact that he's violating almost every Islamic law. But what do you think?

Messiah?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
He as much of a Messiah as David Koresh was...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
he's more like the anti christ...

there is no major religion in the world that supports mass murders !

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Besides Catholicism
just kidding...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't think he is a messiah. He is more like a political leader/rebel.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To a very small, angry, and very violent group of muslim... yes Bin-Laden is a legend (i wouldn't say Messiah as Muhammed was the last prophet)... but to the rest of the Islamic world he is a terrorist and a mad-man who is giving them a bad name... admittedly Muslim tend to hate America... but not to the extent of violence... more like i hate america... thats just complain, bitch, whine and argue... but at the end of the day we dont want to kill people...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
one word

N O

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They are only terrorist becaue they attack us in an "uncivlized" manor...to our standars . You know they are fighting for what they think is right and we are doing the same.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't even need to click on that link.

The answer is NO a million times over.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Aha ha ha ha.

That's funny. Of course he's not.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Omega, I think you're a bit off base in that statement. I don't care what civilization or culture you come from. Murdering people to send a political message is MURDER and is SAVAGE. Period.

"We don't like the American government and what they do, so we're going to tell them by killing as many of their citizens as we can."

That's civilized? Not among human beings it isn't and I don't care who that offends.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Bin Laden is not Islamic Messiah, I don't even know that much about their religion to know that. I do know, like someone else has said, that his terrorist organizations are a splinter of Islam. There is a distinct cultural hatred/dislike of America by Muslim people, but not to the extent that Bin Laden goes.

By the way, Thorfinn, I know you were just kidding but many people might definately be offended by your claim that Catholicism supports mass murder.

new topics

top topics

join