It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez Mocks Bush: Iranian Factory's 'Atomic Bikes' Include Bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Chavez Mocks Bush: Iranian Factory's 'Atomic Bikes' Include Bombs

rawstory.com

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is mocking critics who question his close relationship with Iran by showing off what he calls an "atomic bicycle."

The bicycles are produced in Venezuela under a joint venture with an Iranian company.

Chavez rode one of the bikes during his Sunday TV program and joked about what he called the bicycle's "radioactivity" and offered one to U.S. President George W. Bush.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Heh, I know Chavez is primarily hated on this board, but I have to admit, his ribbing of the Decider always makes me chuckle.

I can just picture GW, with steam coming off of his head, and his hand trembling with anger over the red-button..."Whhyyy yyooouuuu..."

LOL

"What a bicycle! This Atomic bicycle.. does it have brakes?" joked Chavez while cycling around during the television program Alo Mr President!

During the program, Chavez had a live connection with the factory to show the audience the bicycles built in the factory, and then he offered one of them to the US President George Bush.

"My dear friend, president of the United States, I offer you this bicycle, see the bomb. See it... you think that is a bottle of water, no, that's the bomb. We have painted it with ADECO color," Chavez said, referring to the name of the opposition party.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Chavez antics should not be taken lightly. He has a serious relationship with the Iranians, There are weekly flights from Iran Air from Teheran arriving to Caracas, they lack passengers for a serious commercial operation but somehow are filled with freight, this freight leaves Maiquetia (Caracas Airport) to a undisclose location, and of course does not go through customs.

Chavez should not be taken lightly.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As the Joker in the new movie asked, "Why so serious?"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Chavez antics should not be taken lightly. He has a serious relationship with the Iranians, There are weekly flights from Iran Air from Teheran arriving to Caracas, they lack passengers for a serious commercial operation but somehow are filled with freight, this freight leaves Maiquetia (Caracas Airport) to a undisclose location, and of course does not go through customs.

Chavez should not be taken lightly.

Well yeah of course there is. How else would they get the bike parts from Iran to Venezuela, and get the completed bikes back? The undisclosed stopover is probably in North Korea to get the bikes painted and have the stickers put on. That might be why they are the Axis of Evil. They are making excellent quailty mountain and BMX bikes, so that when the average american can no longer afford gas for their car, they will buy these superior bicycles and ruin the american life of fast cars and big SUVs. Damn, these guys are good.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

its good to see the Axis of evil working together

i wounder if the bikes can glow in the dark aswell, great saftey feature

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Chavez should be respected by anyone around the world who values freedom.

He's done a lot of great stuff for his country.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

A man who is willing to put someone in prison for 40 months just for slandering him, does not make me respect someone who is supposedly doing this for freedom. Cracking down on the media as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Chavez should be respected by anyone around the world who values freedom.

He's done a lot of great stuff for his country.

You are being sarcastic right?.

Because if you are not the you should seriously investigate more about Chavez and the bolivarian revolution.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

if you have the choice between georgy and chavs
im sure its easy to make up someones mind

new topics

top topics

join