It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Prison Rail Cars in Cincinnati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, now this story worries me a litte, it from Steve Qualyes site.

Sometimes his reports are right on and sometimes they are way off, so take this report as an alert, not fact untill confirmation can be verified.

If there are any ATS members in Cincinnati that can report on any unusual train activity in and around town please report in.

www.stevequayle.com...

SPECIFIC REPORT OF LARGE NUMBER OF SPECIAL TYPE RAILCARS THAT COULD BE USED FOR TRANSPORT OF LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE IN THE MANNER OF MARTIAL LAW TYPE RELOCATION TO CAMPS.

THESE RAILCARS WERE HIDDEN ON A TRACK WHERE THEY NORMALLY SHOULD NOT BE ......NORTH OF THE CINCINNATI METRO AREA ON THE WAY TOWARD DAYTON .......HIDDEN BY A WOODED AREA FROM ALL BUT A BRIEF GLIMPSE . THE "BRAKEMAN" SAID THESE SHOULD NOT BE THERE AS THIS IS A USUALLY BUSY LINE AND THEREFORE IT IS IRREGULAR TO SAY THE LEAST.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I believe these things have been debunked a gazillion times as a new type of auto carrier. They protect the cargo better than the old-style carriers.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know this post is worth less with out pics.

Hopefully they are car haulers and not people haulers!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SIRR1

I live in Cincinnati
I will read the article and see if I can find out exactly where he's talking about and go check it out.

Ok here's where he says they are:

CINCINNATI / DAYTON ROAD AND THE TYLERSVILLE ROAD.

I've heard of these roads...I am on the East Side of Cincinnati but work up on the North side of it....will do a map quest or something and see how far from my work it is, and maybe stop by one evening this week before it gets dark and see if I see what he's talking about....LOL we don't have "martial law" here and really can't see why we ever would...well, we did one week in 2001 due to the riots...but...they didn't transport people in "prison cars"

[edit on 29-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The US ARMY or any other form of the military does not use rail cars and has not since god knows when for transport. if any thing it would be refitted buses and the like or "cattle cars" like you get transported in, in basic I have worked army corrections for 4 years now and can say with no doubt in my military mind that the rail cars described here are for transporting some sort of equipment.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Yeah, I agree the whole thing sounds totally ridiculous...but I am curious now...even though it's most likely what the other poster said it was...a new form of train cars to transport cars...which, I am in that industry as well, so I can easily find that out by calling one of our car transporters lol.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

OK, You must not live near any baes. I live in Washington state and there are 4 bases in a 50 mile radius around me and "ALL" of them have rail lines to them. We are always seeing BNSF and Union Pacific moving tanks, large trucks, and other militrary equipement around here. There is a huge Army reserve in Yakima Wa. where they are always training for somthing there. As for the prison rail cars. Gunderson incorp, makes the AUTO MAX which can be converted to haul other things then CARs. I have seen some of then near MT Rainer just sitting there. However, for some reason there are armed guards around them so we just can not walk up and look inside.

new topics

top topics

join