It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Above Politics Show 19

Martin goes on a secret mission while Justin works out of the ATS studio. They talk about the U.S. Presidential races. ATS member Xpert11 wins the trivia challenge. The U.S. Presidential primaries are over and Hillary Clinton has yet to concede ... or ... to offer her support for Barack Obama. Is this a major case of sour grapes, or; is it something else? Martin and Justin also talk about the fallout from last week's interview with a member of the British National Party. How far can you go with freedom of speech, and why does it matter? Is Martin really going to let Justin play taps to mark the end of Hillary Clinton's presidential run? What controversial guest will be on the show next week? Click and listen...if you dare!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 35:13
file: atsmix_2953.mp3
size: 12385k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 6/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The United Nations Security Council adopted Resolution 216 condemning Rhodesia's Unilateral Declaration of Independence as one being "made by a racist minority".

Finding that took about 0.83 seconds.

en.wikipedia.org...(Rhodesia)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Justin,

Are you sure that "low-level Republicans" were discovered to have funneled money to the Swift Boaters? 'Cuz that would have been in direct violation of CFR 501C. That would have been huge news and I'm pretty I would have heard that before.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Martin's 2nd trivia challenge: How much would a newspaper pay the candidates not to pose nekkid?

I was gonna say they'd be willing to part with their journalistic integrity but, then again, they might as well offer the moon.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Justin,

Are you sure that "low-level Republicans" were discovered to have funneled money to the Swift Boaters? 'Cuz that would have been in direct violation of CFR 501C. That would have been huge news and I'm pretty I would have heard that before.

In politics, the term "low level" is often used to describe party activists who have no office or employment with said party. A more classical term would be 'symathizer.'

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Our listeners may be interested to know that we got some positive feedback from the Simon Darby interview.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
: xpert11 sits outside AP Show studio in a white van wearing headphones :

: An Armed Mob descends on the van demanding to know why a Pizza van has been on the street corner for so long :

:xpert11 responds : " Its not illegal to wire tap international phone calls . "

:Mob begins to trash the van :

:xpert11 is determined not to die with image of world leaders naked in his head :

The moral of the story is that sometimes it pays to be paranoid .

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I see. That would explain the beer bottles in the parking lot. I was almost ready to blame Dave for that, but now I know the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

What took you so long to find the answer. 0.83 seconds!!!

Quite right Tuning Spork and the points are on the way

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That's the beauty of the internet. You don't have to just sit there and wonder about stuff anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Done!

Dave

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Martin and I are looking at doing a show about The American Revoluton. Please feel free to wander over and post your thughts or questions.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just in case you thought we weren't busy, I'd like to point out that Martin and I now now looking for new material.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We have a pleasant surprised for you all! Martin and I have a chance to speak with Liberatarin VP candidate Wayne Root. Post your questions for him HERE.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Justin_Case]

top topics

join