It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave American Politics to Americans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
'Not "wanting/needing" to understand the rest of the world is 'willful ignorance' which is not bliss and that is what makes you damned yankies so 'disliked' all over the place.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
Everybody that does not live in the United States of American should stay out of discussions about the Presidential Race. They are making assumptions and thoughts and theories about a Country they have never had the pleasure of living in. If you are so worried about our presidential race i suggest you move over here and deal with what real Americans have to deal with on an everyday basis. I don't talk about politics in your country so return the favor to the American People and butt out of our discussions.

You Know that is funny, and I'm not a bit surprised.

I would agree with you on one hand. if America could do the same thing likely.

Start with
A Get out of Iraq.
B Change their policy.
C Stop taking middleast oil and recources
D Disrepecting the world and everything in it
E Invading and attacking countries
F Been ignorant and rude of reality
G Not having an idiot as president.
H stop killing people
I disrespecting the environment
K Lay off the arrogance and ego trip
L start using your own resources and your own oil
M learn to respect boundaries and other countries.
N and Pollution much??? what else...

We could go through the whole Alphabet, but I'm sure you will get the message.
Amerca needs to grow up.... including the poster. Learn to be aware of reality. the world is a mirror. If america affects me, then I have the right to express my feelings about it. Whether its paying my attention to Mcdonalds, American Politics or invading another country, if it affects me, I have the right express what it does to me.

American want us to butt out fine, then stop stepping on everyones else's soil! see any relationship here? It's quite simple. Stop killing people, stop taking oil that's not yours. Stop going against the will of the world, the UN treaty, invading other countries some for invalid reasons and the likes. American politics is in our faces day in day out, and we are forced to pay attention and quite sick of it tbf.
I could go on all day. But this thread is fallacy to begin with. The world is mirroring this crap back to you. So yes we are concerned, we are worried, we are very anxious as to what the hell America will do next. its ignorant that an american even posted this thread. American policy and politics is absurd. So absurd it affect us all, we suffer, so you better be sure for us to be paying a good deal of attention and time to it!!!

Is Americans really not able to see the bigger picture TO ANYTHING or grasp onto reality that is shaped in front of you. Americans cannot see or imagine outside of themselves, this is why this thread is posted. LEARN THIS MESSAGE

But it would be great if American problems keep it on their soils, not ours.... So we wont have to pay attention to what you actually do on "your" soil, as it won't affect us thankfully.

unless of course we all just could all just get along and respect each other you know.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
hmmmm,
just a second- but if the warburgs and rothschilds are foreigners then arent all americans then foreigners - lets remember the original occupants of America were the Indians(Native Americans)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Would be glad to oblige there, when US stops marking the entire world with such enormous footprints. Otherwise, after considering your advise, this Canadian has to say NAH.

Having US citizens under a mesmer's spell so they can't even see truth for lies, and so they are crippled in properly deciding who to hire to manage their joint estate and their children's inheritance, the Unites States of America, is not acceptable, and no matter who in the world sees something that might inhibit honest selection of leaders, they should promptly share it. Since this thread is started by an Obama supporter, he obviously wants no one to pay attention to the signs. It may be that Obama has been preselected for election by the PTB, because our country seems to be having discussions about Sharia Law, which it shouldn't be as no religious law should ever supercede the laws of the land and its separation from religious law. Why would I bring such a thing up, but a natural suspician that this has something to do with a soon to be NAU, which of course we WILL BE OPPOSING BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY, as it draws nearer. Why link Obama to Sharia law? HMMMMMMM, I wonder.

www.rense.com...

"2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a
privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan
Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he
was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has
ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT
EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting
to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first
widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American
but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your
half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your
New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out
the following link for verification of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and
tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the
elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned
men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took
shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here
started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to
know
the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT
EXACTLY, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own
interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been
one of 14 wives to 1 man.

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it
daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that
faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run
for office. 4-3-08 Article "Obama was 'quite religious in
islam'"
www.wnd.com... "

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Stupidest statement ever!

Given the influence American internal politics has on their foreign policy and subsequently world events, there can be no justification for such stupidity.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Like they said If you are not from America butt-out. As for Iraq & Afghan you have a valid point but if you're neither from Iraq or Afghan then again butt the hell out.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Why cant you *snip* read. They are not banning you from the whole websit just that particular converstation. Learn to read and Butt out.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 17-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Really that's a very shortsighted view. Whether we like it or not, the world is entitled to an opinion. But when all is said and done, it's our voice, the American voter, that's the only one that matters or counts. Let the rest of the world kibbitz all they want.

It seems rather hypocritical of us, as Americans, to influence, for good or ill, the rest of the world, then complain when the rest of the world wants to return the favor...

Sometimes, just sometimes, an outside viewpoint can show us something that we can't see for all the trees around us. This election, we need all the information we can lay our hands on, to make the informed decision that is very neccessary for the sake of our country and the world. Because whether the rest of the world likes it or not, accepts it or not, what happens in the United States has repercussions felt throughout the rest of the world.

With that in mind, can you really blame them for voicing an opinion?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wow, all those stars...basically complimenting what was a rather lame stereotyping rant against a people you know nothing about. Cool...

'course some of the replies were equally stereotyped, but hey...what do you expect from us "dumb Americans".

Ooops, time for my daily, or is it twice daily now,I lose track; big mac with cheese...mmmmm, I can feel those arteries hardening now.

It really is a good thing I know several people from England who don't share your views of Americans...otherwise I might be tempted to stereotype all English folk as being like you.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by seagull]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh PLEASE give me a break!?! Are you serious? We've got our national nose in EVERYBODIES business and politics! Bush and the Neo-Con Nazis are waging war overtly and covertly for the good of Mobile/Exxon, Friends of Bush, Haliburton/Blackwater and other assorted Multi-National organized crime outfits. Whats the world TO DO but suggest we wake up?

The cronyism and corruption of our government has become so obvious we're the laughingstock of the world. The whole world SHOULD be holding its collective breath that we refuse to become the Fourth Reich! Dear God we can use all the help we can get!

[edit on 6/17/2008 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
America can effect the world. Every move we make effects other countries in many ways. Your saying something like, don't worry if we get bombed it's their way of life.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join