It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are "God". Let's Change The World.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And your mind is like poor-quality steel tempered by an amatuer smith.

Like i said, those walls are there for a reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by Harman

Did it ever occur to you that those walls are there for a reason?

I wouldn't want to be putting people into a situation where they were forced to expand their intellectual awareness at a rate they couldn't handle, no sir.

I agree fullheartedly with you, i have had discussions about it on other boards and my bottomline was when you force the borderless soul on everyone in this world there will be a mass suicide going on on a scale nobody wants to witness. But a shout out to use your own willpower to chenge the world for the better is fully within our own range of freedom. It's something like a 100 monkey syndrome. If enough discover that it is a good thing it will spread out and become a more common ability/awakening and everyone that takes it up will be doing so out of their own will. It must not get so ugly as some of the religions have done in the past, torturing and forcing it on the poeple so the kids grow up within the dogma of religion.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In light (no pun intended) of the range and nature of the replies on this thread, may I suggest changing the title to: We Are "God". Let's Change The Word.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
It must not get so ugly as some of the religions have done in the past, torturing and forcing it on the poeple so the kids grow up within the dogma of religion.

Unfortunately, people are starting to inflict these problems on one another without the need of an exterior power.

It's very ugly, very ugly indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

I agree mostly, everybody has potential!!! you lost me at the 'buy books' bit, if you patronise you wont get anywhere...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join