It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokai: The Monster that will harrass Japan is comming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Although the so called Tokai Earthquake of the 21st century has not happened yet, Japanese have been getting ready for it for over 25 years.

All of Japanese Archipelago is an earthquake country, but its most dangerous region is on the east coast of the Honshu island, the most populated and largest.

In that part of the Coast the Philippine plate moves under the Eurasian plate in an extensive subduction zone. Japanese geologists have mapped out sectors of the subduction zone that look to rupture regularly and repeatedly by studying centuries of earthquake records. In particular the section located to the southwest of Tokyo, underlying the coast of the Suruga Bay, is called the Tokai segment.

The last rupture of the Tokai segment happend in 1854, and before that in 1707. In both occasions there were great earthquakes of magnitude 8.4 on Richter Scale. This same segment ruptured in comparable events in 1605 and in 1498. From this the scientists have found a pattern that is regular: a Tokai earthquake has happened about every 110 years, plus or minus 33 years. As of 2008, it has been 154 years and counting.

Curiously this Tokai Earthquake has occured at the same epoch of the incidence of powerful Earthquakes on the Pacific Coast of NorthAmerica and specially in California. There are studies that suggest the possibility that this coincidence points to a close connection between these two phenomenons:

- Either the Tokai Earthquake appears as a reaction of the big seismic motions in the Pacific Coast of NorthAmerica, some type of resonance between the tectonic plates, or,

- The Tokai Earthquake is actually a special case of giant tsunami that cross the entire Pacific ocean From North America to the Far East in only hours after of the seismic activity on the other extreme of the planet.

As an accurate predictor of Important Seismic Motions and powerful earthquakes I can watch that the occurence of the California Earthquake in the near future, something that I has been waiting for more than a year, will release the terrible energy necessary to create the most destructive Tsunami ever seen in modern times harrassing all the main harbors and cities of Japan that are located on its east coast.

For the readers that want to confirm my record in earthquakes prediction pls chk:
My accomplished prediction of Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
My accomplished predictions of the earthquakes in Peru, Equator, Columbia, Guatemala, Martinique ( with references to my accomplished forecasts in www.Prophecies.us about Tonga, Indonesia and Solomon Tsunamies) also in 2007.
My prediction of the reactivation of the Cascades Volcans in USA:
How can we intepret the occurence of the Earthquake in China at May 2008 and my prediction of other powerful aftershocks in that country:

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good post.

I've read about other faults and the great majority of them are past due their "normal" cycle time-wise.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is a message specially for the readers that live in countries of the far east. This week I must increase the grade of alert over my threads that talk about incoming seismic and volcanic events in the Pacific coast of NorthAmerica.

I was in communication during the previous days with other psychics of reputed background and we coincede in the fact that it is highly possible to have a poweful event in California or in its surroundings in the near future, that is , previoulsy to the Presidential Election.

Depending of the nature of this event and its intensity it is also probable that this produce a giant Tsunami crossing the North pacific basin, that of course would affect primarly Japan and possibly Taiwan and Phillipines and the Kuril islands.

For more information pls chk the following threads of such other connected events:

Volcanic eruption in the Northwest of the USA in less than a year.

and

Earthquake on California Coast

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This is to warns about the tendency that during the last weeks is taking place in the predictions of many psychics about a possible powerful seismic event in China for the first week or second week of July.

In my personal opinion that event could be factible but probably in a different way that many observers are expecting. I think there is a high possibility that a powerful earthquake will happen in the Pacific coast of NorthAmerica and it produces a huge Tsunami that in few hours harrass the fareast countries.

I would like to disclose more about the source of this information ,however I cannot do that here, since it looks that although I have a so large record of predictions already accomplished, specially in monitoring of earthquakes in which I am a recognized psychic, the forum staff of ATS Predictions & Prophecies thinks that my forecasts must be disclosed in BTS dreams & personal predictions.

The Tokai earthquake anyway is a seismic event that will occur, and the government of Japan knows very well so is inversing millions of dollars in technology and science research to prevent it.

If any member of ATS wants to know more about that specific possible option for the occurence of the Tokai event I would suggest to get the information through my profile, by searching my threads in BTS about the California Earthquake and the incoming volcan eruption in the west of USA.

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/25/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Hope you are wrong but nature has a way of repeating itself. As far as Japan spending millions trying to prevent it, that is laughable. We have no technology that withstand mother nature for very long. Especially something of this magnitude.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Dear Readers,

The terrible devastation caused by this almost incredible so powerful Mega quake that have happened in Japan few hours ago confirms the trend that I have pointed to occur not only for Japan in our epoch but also with a series of seismic events that will carry out absolute devastation on the North Pacific Ocean Basin.

Pls check the reports about the earthquake at:
news.yahoo.com...

And about the megaTsunami at:

news.yahoo.com...

This Earthquake, the worst ever recorded in Japan in the modern times is showing to us that there is something really unusual occurring in the planet, a escalated chain of Mega quakes that is doing a complete tour around the fire belt and that has its last but also the most dangerous chapter in the North side of the Pacific, as I correctly forecasted.

This Tokai earthquake, long waited by the experts in Japan, and the tsunami that is now moving rapidly toward the middle of the ocean, to Micronesia and Polynesia but moreover in direction to North America, also confirms that there indeed a sequence of super powerful disasters with progressive increasing power running on since the first decade of the XXI century.

What is going on with Gaia now? what we have to expect for the near future?

Well, my perception tells me that this Mega quake is announcing the arrival of the terrible earthquake Athabasca earthquake that will destroy the western coast of Canada and the USA and the incoming Big one that will knock out all the communications around the world a little after.

I hope this terrible tragedy could prevent on time the Californians and in general the western coast people that still remain sceptical of the accuracy of my multiple warnings to be ready to affront not so far the worst natural disaster ever experienced for the USA in all its History.

Notice that this super intensive earthquake is occurring just only one week before the arrival of the spring of 2011, a particular risky season I pointed was going to be in matter of seismic motions for the North Pacific.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

Again watching the news from the double disaster occured in Japan, the natural one, either in the quake or the Tsunami, and the nuclear one following them, I strongly suggest to anybody of you living in the Pacific coast of the USA or Canada to take all the preventive plans for a possible massive evacuation or to have and hand all the necessary goods and tools for an imminent disaster of similar or greater characteristics to this one.

During the last 4 years I have prevented that there is comming the worst natural disaster ever experienced in the USA along the west coast and if the people dont adopt contigency plans on time, there is going to be a terrible amount of deaths.

What Japan is showing to us is that even a country that is extremly well prepared, for decades, to affront this type of natural disasters is a really big and complicate trouble to try to deal with it, so no prevention or plans are really too much to be ready to go ahead in a so difficult calamity.

After the Megaquakes of Haiti, Chile, Indonesia and now Japan registered on the last years there is no excuse to think that this is just only alarmism, this is a very real possibility.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to from: Disconnected Sociopath
sent: 3/18/2011 at 09:47 PM
Hi AOL,

Yes I saw your new messages on the prediction forums and I saw how you accurately predicted the Japan event too. I was definitely curious to see what you were feeling after this horrible event and I fear what is about to happen on the west coast will make the Japan event look microscopic in scale.

All signs are pointing an imminent disaster, likely sometime tomorrow during the supermoon...which happens to be one day before the official start of spring (march 20).

I'm taking my family to Arizona tonight and going to stay there for the weekend, if nothing happens I'm gongi to return home to CA to make arrangements to leave permanently.

I have tried to convince coworkers and friends to leave as well but most of them are unfazed and believe nothing is going to happen despite all the clear signs including the massive fish kill in redondo beach last week.

Well I hope to speak with you again and post on this forum but I need to make final preparations before I leave for AZ in a few hours....

DS

Dear Readers,

Dear Disconnected sociopath,

Yes, I knew that the earthquake was not going to occur in winter, even not in the last day of it, as many were believing to occur, and that it didnt look to be comming just a little after on March 31st, as many others claiming to occur in very convincing ways.

But now is time to be really prepared, to be ready for the release of the fury of the nature, that once again will strike in the least expected moment, like a robber that enter to the house when everybody is slept.

One thing was recently revealed to me about it, that there will not be only one tsunami following it, but a sequence of them, each one caused by every aftershock that come. There were will be a lot of aftershocks following the first motion, and some of them with similiar intensity that it.

I am really sad for the unfortunate friends that follow my threads in Japan, since they too will be terribly stroken by this chain of Tsunamies comming from North America. Japan will affront the worst crisis of all its History, a really devastating series of disasters. Only Pray can protect the people of the borning Sun Land, If I would be asked for something to do I think that would be my advise.

Nevertheless, I can see something possitive in the middle of all this obscure horizon: the path of Buddhism will touch the one of Christianism after all this tragedies, and Japan will be the first Chapter of that quite important historical encounter.

If you asking me what place looks more secure to moveout I can say that bejond the mountains, in the Great Basin or in the big Mesa the impact of this event will be tolerable.

Thanks for your comments in your email message,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/2/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
What is going on with Gaia now? what we have to expect for the near future?

Well, my perception tells me that this Mega quake is announcing the arrival of the terrible earthquake Athabasca earthquake that will destroy the western coast of Canada and the USA and the incoming Big one that will knock out all the communications around the world a little after.

Might be asking a bit much of you, but you seem to know a lot, so...

How do you think the coming major quakes will affect someone in the center of alaska? Are we going to be under an ocean?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Hi Alaskan,

Either Alaska and the Kamchatcka peninsula, in Russia, will have a really intensive volcanic activity in the near future, a lot of seismic events will shake both territories but I see as quite improbable that any of the two regions can sink in the ocean or so.

Nevertheless is really probable that this type of activity can melt many glaciers, creating powerful floods in the region. Important cities or towns located near great glaciers are in potential risk of destruction, the best places to lilve overthere are the platos, not the low valleys and definitively not the bays that are on the endpoints of glaciers.

However, let me tell you that if we are going to talk about important facts comming soon for Alaska, it is important to underline that it will have a tremendous role to allow the coordination amoung American troops and Russians working together in the incoming world war, its strategic position will be decissive to afront the great menace that this conflict will represent for the Christian civilization.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

join