It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come the Black Haters?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Primarily it goes under-funded because everyone wants to move to the burbs - blacks, whites, whoever. But unfortunately not everyone can afford it and the ones who are left have substandard educational opportunities.

Beg the issue all you want, most everyone in this thread is having a heck of good time doing just that. My point remains the same. We don't disagree entirely, I just think the reasons are subtle and complicated.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Its irrisonsible to compare Obama to McCain...

I dont like McCain, ive called him Juan McCain for a while, and i belive thats what he is, he cares more for the Mexican people then the American People...

But we Know what McCain is, he is a War hero, a bonifide War hero that was captured and tortured for years by the enemy.

The gooks caught him, and tourturd him. This man is a war hero, he flew missions, he dropped bombs on the enemy.

The only we know about Obama is that his wife hates America, he associates with people who hate america, as well as people WHO HAVE COMMITED TERRIOST ACTS AGAINST AMERICA! Drops checks off at Rev. Wrights church...

We know who Juan McCain is.. he is an old man, his mind might be going out, but that doesnt change the fact that his man is an American War Hero...

Obama is nothing, molded by the Major media, to play on your emotions...

link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Again with the slavery thing. Have you read what I said?

As for Mexicans and Asians, they are a minority in this country and as with all minorities even going beyond race have a tendency to rebel at least in some portion of any given group that feels outside the "norm." And Some of these people hate the "majority" because perhaps they see them in control of nearly everything for obvious reasons and feel like they are being pushed around by that other group.

link   
Mark these words, write them down, and at the end of the elction when the results are added and the winner is announced I want you to recall what I am about to say.

There is absolutely no way, and I mean NO way Obama will be elected president of the United States. Not going to happen. In fact I believe that he will lose by double digit percentage points. All of the surveys and exit polls in the world will not add up to one grain of truth come election day.

The fact is that I just do not see white Americans going out and voting for this man and his policies. Exit polling means nothing because most people are not going to say what they really feel or admit to how they voted, they will simply continue to give Obama hope with preliminary voting data and then come election day they will all show up and vote for John Mccain.

The working class whites, well, you already know how they feel about Obama based on how they voted in the Dem. primaries. Higher echelon white voters by and large only fein interest in Obama. Fact of the matter is they are a part of the money class, the ruling class. What advantage would they gain by voting for a radical like Obama who would raise taxes on the wealthy and hurt their wallets? Especially when they know that Mccain will be a champion for big business and corporate America just as Bush has been. A basic rule of survival is self preservation, and I see no benefit to "educated" higher income whites voting Obama. Would be quite the opposite really.

Hispanics by and large are Republican voters. Many are deeply religious, almost all place family values high amongst top concerns, they will vote Mccain. Sure there are a lot of young and enthusiastic twenty something voters who will vote for B.O., but for every two of them you will have ten 60-80 somethings who will show up in force to vote Republican.

This leaves black Americans, who obviously will continue to vote Obama no matter what, but make up such a small portion of registered voters that they can not carry him in the majority of states.

History making campaign? Yes. Inspiration for black Americans everywhere? Sure. The next elected president of the United States? No chance. I will gladly eat my words in November if I am wrong, but I doubt it will come to that. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend

Again with the slavery thing. Have you read what I said?

As for Mexicans and Asians, they are a minority in this country and as with all minorities even going beyond race have a tendency to rebel at least in some portion of any given group that feels outside the "norm." And Some of these people hate the "majority" because perhaps they see them in control of nearly everything for obvious reasons and feel like they are being pushed around by that other group.

Ok, lets just ignore slavery(i agree, i dont think it is a major issue here anymore).

What are you trying to say with that paragraph concerning the 'Majority' and 'norm'?

That when you are not in the 'norm' its ok to be racist? Of form racist groups?

By that, in the counties in the SW united states where the Whites are Outnumbered by Mexicans, are they now Justified to go form "White People Groups"? To counter groups like 'La Raza'?

Look at all the places where diffrent ethnicities make up the largest population.

Here

[edit on 6/9/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
This man is right.
The Black man no longer is the most dangerous demographic in the US...

No, that is not true, hispanics are not even close to being the most dangerous demographic if you mean "dangerous" as in the most likely to commit violent crimes. Black violent crime rates are at least twice as high. Blacks also outnumber hispanics in prison even though there are more hispanics in the U.S.

They are still the most dangerous and the hispanics aren't even coming close.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My post was not refering to Hispanics.

But ONLY ILLIGAL MEXICANS that are improsioned in our prison system.

Illigals are FAR more likly to commit crime then US-citizens...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Nope i am just stating my opinion about why perhaps some Asians and Mexicans don't much like white people. I am definetley not condoning their actions. But i am saying that I can understand to some degree why some black people still hold a grudge against white people. I can imagine being treated the way they were not so long ago is not easy to come to terms with.

And there is already white groups that oppose those groups quite firmly.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Nope i am just stating my opinion about why perhaps some Asians and Mexicans don't much like white people. I am definetley not condoning their actions. But i am saying that I can understand to some degree why some black people still hold a grudge against white people.

People can sugest justification for any action.

That in itself is not a vaild reason for the action.

I understand that you are just stating your opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am not trying to justify the actions of racist black people, what i am saying is that I think if i were treated the way they were (secluded and oppressed under threat of sever beatings and death) I would probably be at least a bit weery (sp/word?) of the groups of people who inflicted this upon me just as MCcain is of the Vietnamese.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
i got threw out of a black panther party a few years back...

said i was to white..go figure..

i just wanted to know what they was yelling about.

What are you try to get at here?

not sure what ya was saying.

but black panthers are rasict's...unless your a white woman they are porking.

once you go black you never go back they say lol

wonder why..cause they in pregnant ya....leave ya with the kid's..he goes to next white woman...
AND DON'T SAY that don't happen all that much.....
if you see a white woman with a black children...they got 2 or 3 daddy's...

only reason they let O.J simpson of killing his wife was she was white....
AND if they didnt let him off the riot's would have killed more white's..

i remeber this from the la riot's

they don't even care about the little kids int he first car it killed both of the kid's...

IF YOUR WHITE YOU DON'T BELONG.... the news guy says..lol
and wonder why we tiptoe around race in america.

here is the link watch and learn from there mistake's of being white on Sunday.
LA RIOT'S

now this wasn't a few black's got mad over one guy getting his arse beat by the cop's...they stole close to 3 million in merchandise allso.

Personally..i screwed the police chief's wife.
the cop's found me handcuffed me beat me till right now....one of my eye's is 1 inch lower than my other.

did white sex crazed all over america go cop killin no they didn't.

why because it happens all the time in America.. to white..asian.spanish u name it.

so basically..what does this prove... if the black's don't like it they riot and take as many WHITE'S down with them...thats a fact.

so tell me now what is going to happen if obama looses the election?
i predict mass riots across america..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am not trying to justify the actions of racist black people, what i am saying is that I think if i were treated the way they were (secluded and oppressed under threat of sever beatings and death) I would probably be at least a bit weery (sp/word?) of the groups of people who inflicted this upon me just as MCcain is of the Vietnamese.

Leary? Well if they can afford it they typically move into white neighborhoods pretty darn quick. Quite odd since they were so abused by white people, so traumatized and obsessed over it.

Reverend Wright (Obama's racist preacher) bought a big house in a gated community that is almost exclusively white as soon as he retired. Why didn't he stay in the black community? Makes you wonder, seeing as how he hates whites so bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Quoting statistics is usless without proof, and in actually crimes statistics are complex, and varies by type of crime and who the offender and victim are.

Homicide Type by Race, 1976-2005
Victims Offenders
White Black Other White Black Other
All homicides 50.9% 46.9% 2.1% 45.8% 52.2% 2.0%
Victim/offender relationship
Intimate 56.6% 41.2% 2.2% 54.4% 43.4% 2.2%
Family 60.7% 36.9% 2.4% 59.2% 38.5% 2.3%
Infanticide 55.9% 41.6% 2.5% 55.4% 42.1% 2.5%
Eldercide 69.2% 29.1% 1.6% 54.5% 43.8% 1.6%
Circumstances
Felony murder 54.7% 42.7% 2.6% 39.1% 59.3% 1.6%
Sex related 66.9% 30.5% 2.5% 54.7% 43.4% 1.9%
Drug related 37.4% 61.6% .9% 33.9% 65.0% 1.1%
Gang related 57.5% 39.0% 3.5% 54.3% 41.2% 4.4%
Argument 48.6% 49.3% 2.1% 46.8% 51.1% 2.2%
Workplace 84.6% 12.2% 3.2% 70.5% 26.7% 2.8%
Weapon
Gun homicide 47.2% 50.9% 1.9% 41.9% 56.4% 1.7%
Arson 58.9% 38.1% 2.9% 55.7% 42.0% 2.3%
Poison 80.6% 16.9% 2.5% 79.8% 18.4% 1.8%
Multiple victims or offenders
Multiple victims 63.4% 33.2% 3.3% 55.7% 40.8% 3.5%
Multiple offenders 54.8% 42.5% 2.7% 44.6% 53.0% 2.4%

Bureau of Justice Statistics

Quite frankly crime is crime, some of you are trying to make certain crimes weight more then others, but looks like if you are poisoned there's an 80% chance that was a white person, and if you get shot at your job thats a 70% percent chance a white person did it. And also if you were to look at the statistics whites tend to kill there children and parents more. Do you get it people. You can't judge people by statistics. Blacks commit crime and Whites commit crime. Yes blacks commit certain types of crimes more but, whites also commit certain types of crimes more. Its all crime, poisoning your wife is not better then robbing someone at gun point or killing them. Its all wrong, so stop trying to make out one races crime as some how worse or better than anothers.

Many of you here are proving the original poster right

[edit on 9-6-2008 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Yes Black panthers are most likely racist however I don't think i have ever met one. And you can sure as hell bet that if a black man tried to get into a kkk or other white power rally they would be swiftly shown the exit. I fail to see the reason you bring this up.

The riots i am not to familiar with, but you were there as i think you are suggesting, so what does that say about you?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Good job on those stats...

Im busy, but now you are going to force me to look up stats...

Having 2 catagories is WAY to simple... as when a group is refered to as white, Mexican get thrown in there.

And if you think a Mexican-American, and an Irish-American are the same... thats a big strech...

The best crime reports, IMHO, are ones that look at crime on a per capita basis...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Not all black people are racist or hold a grudge anymore and just like everybody else they would rather live in a safer more wealthy neighborhood where they don't have to worry about crime. I know some people like to think that poverty doesn't create criminals but it does in this society, however that isn't the only cause. Our media in this country really like to shove materialism down our throats and some people will do anything to fit the mold. Crime is everywhere, some people are just better then others.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows

Quoting statistics is usless without proof, and in actually crimes statistics are complex, and varies by type of crime and who the offender and victim are.

Yes blacks commit certain types of crimes more but, whites also commit certain types of crimes more. Its all crime, poisoning your wife is not better then robbing someone at gun point or killing them. Its all wrong, so stop trying to make out one races crime as some how worse or better than anothers.

No you proved MY point with those statists. You say “statistics can be tricky” and they surely are if you do not take in the population difference. You say whites commit “more” of certain crimes, keep in mind there are FIVE TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.

So if whites commit 45% of the murders, and blacks commit 52% of the murders that means that blacks are SEVEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit a murder.

Same thing with all of the other statistics you posted, whites commit 55% of ALL infanticide, blacks commit 42%, again there are five times as many whites so the blacks commit that crime roughly 4 times the rate of white offenders.

Thank you for sharing the statistics, hopefully most that read them can figure out what they actually mean.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have a question. I see it here frequently that because roughly 91% of African Americans voted for Obama in the Democratic primaries they are racists. In the last election, and the election before that and before that and on back to the time they were first able to vote they have voted mostly for white men (Jesse Jackson ran for the nomination in 88, I think). How many white men do they have to vote for before they will not be called racists?

I've voted for white men all my life. This time around I got to choose between a woman and a man of color. I say hallelujah, it's about time.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The stats can be read many different ways. Your post only implies one.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
The stats can be read many different ways. Your post only implies one.

I have used that source for stats before, the murder stats MATCH what I posted earlier. They reflect TOTAL crimes by race. I am reading them right and if you factor in the population difference they prove my point extremely well.

Hey I wasn't the one that posted all those stats...I just know how to read them. I said earlier it was a very bad idea for the OP to discuss crime statistics, this is why. They are shocking aren't they? And if you honestly plan to argue against the statistics posted by one of your proponents then please do explain how YOU would read them and why?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join