It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring Mind control workin yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Global Mind Control Spring 2004

Im sure some of you have read this article. Well, spring of 2004 is just upon us, and are you noticing a difference in yourself or others at all? Do you think theres truths to this article, or do you think its a load of bunk?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hmmmm never seen it before..

after reading it, it seems too "out there" for even me

but they do offer some good advice on how to generally live your life.

and to answer your question, no changes in myself or others close to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
that article says it like its broadcasting something...it has a moral to that story its not real but the moral is live your life do healthy things and keep your mind strong....the company that made that story is a yoga company dont you read the other parts?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Global Mind Control Spring 2004

Im sure some of you have read this article. Well, spring of 2004 is just upon us, and are you noticing a difference in yourself or others at all? Do you think theres truths to this article, or do you think its a load of bunk?
Yeah, I'm noticing something about myself and others. There's forces out there that are trying to keep us as slaves of some sort, by clogging our minds with junk.

The article is very helpful, and I believe many ideas in are true to today's world--very strange--

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Look all around you. I don't have to wait till spring ... it has already happened. I am today a much different person then I was 2 years ago. I mean major transformation in the way I see the world, in the way I see myself, and in the way I see others. It is almost as if I have been sleeping most of my life only to awaken at this moment in time. The scary part is that at many times I feel as if I am alone. But I have met others that feel that same as I do and have gone through their own awakenings. The hard part is living in this world once you have opened your eyes and realizing that most are still sleeping.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The biggest load of crud I have ever read. We may as well construct our 'aluminium foil' helmets now, I know they would come in use for something!

Half of everything that guy is talking about is a complete lie. Secondly, look at the link on the bottom of the page... Thats all that needs to be said

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think some of it is accurate, but the projected date is off by about 2 years and 6 months.

this major psyop already happened and it's called September 11.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Forget "Mind Control", just look at the Media and society as a whole. All I ever see on Television is Murder, Murder, and more Murder. I happen to live in one of the most violent areas in the country. This constant reporting creates an "atmosphere" if you will, where all anyone believes is that this world is a messed up place. It has its problems, but it's not all like this area. People who never get out of here, never realize that though. That in itself is "Mind Control". Creating minds that are too narrow minded, and not able to openly grasp the world as a whole. That is the real problem.

top topics

join