It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angelic markings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I cannot U2U anyone here as I am too new a member...but I would like to hear more of this "truth" spoken about in the interests of gathering all knowledge available to me. Send whatever you will to [email protected] look forward to any info received...from any of you. In advance...Thanks.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So many people are fooled.
So, so many.
I won't give my opinion, it'll just get shot down by people who want to live in a fantasy world or are too blind to see the truth.
I feel sorry for a lot of people on here, they think they know something, but what they know is a lie.
All I have to say about this subject is, everything you think you know, throw it out the window, also only one of you on here has got it right so far.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
So many people are fooled.
So, so many.
I won't give my opinion, it'll just get shot down by people who want to live in a fantasy world or are too blind to see the truth.
I feel sorry for a lot of people on here, they think they know something, but what they know is a lie.
All I have to say about this subject is, everything you think you know, throw it out the window, also only one of you on here has got it right so far.

-Jimmy

I wont flame you down and nor should anyone i believe all information is valuable we dont loose anything when we learn something new about someone or some thing if you could please share what you believe and know it would mean a grate deal

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Jimmy. And who was right? Please tell us, so maybe we will exam his claiming better.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

Thank you for your....contribution?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Jimmy. And who was right? Please tell us, so maybe we will exam his claiming better.

Between me and you DC we know who he thinks is right.

You know it also. Should I post your message to me?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
see the realy funny thing is no one knows the truth and if they did they wouldent be able to know for sure that its the truth . all religons, spirtual philosophys, metaphysical theorys and occult traditions tend to think they have the one and only truth yet they cant prove it thats why they depend on faith from their adherents. do i know the truth? no not realy i have some pieces i know to be true but their generalitys that mostly everyone knows. such as all living things eventualy break down and die. wow what a break trough right ? like i said generalitys that everyone knows. my vison of the truth is diffrent from yours does that make you wronge? no i dont belive so. i dont think any one has ever gotten it all right i think every religon has some things correct and other incorrect can i tell you what ones? no neither can anyone else all they would be doing is guessing an estimation at best. its just egotistical to think you know the truth and that everyone else is wronge.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by syress

Angel markings do exist - and surprisingly, have little to do with the bible.

A good source for finding out more is the book "In The Shadow of The Sharman" - Shamanic cultures often use ruinic and symbolic markings - which have come to be known in western culture as "Angelic Markings" - mostly due to the Christianisation of pagan cultures.

If you want to contact me for more info - email me on [email protected] (please no spam - or you will be reported!)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well said! How can people get so passionately convinced that only they are right and everyone else is wrong over the matter of something as ephemeral, unverifiable and as intensely personal as angels? Surely it's possible that all of you are right, that angels have chosen to reveal themselves to you in the way best suited for your own spirituality? Just a thought, because the level of arrogance and the amount of patronising comments left on this forum between people who, basically, share the same belief in the existence of angels is disheartening for the rest of us who either believe and want to know more or who don't believe and want to engage you in a discussion.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

You can find many of the markings you are looking for in the prophecy movies. I cant tell you why but I know those markings are correct. They are called angelic script not markings.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by syress

There are markings on Angels. There are no tribes between them. But there are few different classes and their wing shapes are representing where from they're. Their nature also visible on a unique way, but honestly, I don't really like to talk about this by some reason. Let's be these things just enough.[edit on 9-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

Where is your proof. No where in the bible does it say that angels have wings. If it ant in the bible its wrong. No where in the bbible does it talk of markings on Angels. I not saying that they dont. I just dout it. I would think God has no reasons for Marksing. Or Anglic Scrip or whatever he said. To mean it would seam your not a christian because your posting outside of what the bible says.

Go in God's spirit.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by syress

They don't have markings. They don't need to have markings at all. Tribe markings, hanky panky symbols are human traits. They have one symbol, but that's not a marking and that symbol is common with the symbol of the Demons.[edit on 9-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

So to me your damning Angels. Angels are God's creaton to help him do his will. Angels are the most imporant thing for God's will on earth. Angels see the most beautiful things on earth and the most evil things on earth. Angels are not to be worship they are like us with free will. Angels show God's love and God's vengeance.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

whilst broswing through old and new articles on "angels" (as is my assignment) i couldnt help notice this one. i respect your guide, and their voice. but some of what you have been told, you have been misguided. for whatever man holds true on earth shall be held true in heaven. therefore since Seraphim is mentioned in the bible, it now exists in heaven. this is the downfall of man's free will.
i wish you best in life, but do not live your life by the words of an angel. they are not opaque, please dont just look at the front, look inside them. live your life as the human you are. this is mans greatest reward.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by syress

yes I agree i have a angel marking on my neck as well as my brother on his neck its a marking of a angel its so unreal i would love to get more information about it. Its so unique to me. There has to be answers to this Angel marking. PLease email me if you have answers. [email protected]

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have quite a lot of scars. My soul matrix is to powerful for my body. And I'm ascending my powers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join