It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angelic markings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill

reply to post by krill

ok first you have been educated on "the dark arts" yet you seem to indicate that its all about fallen angels? if thats so then how come when i perfom workings based off of ancient greek necromancy which was practiced way before there was a jesus or christianity that they still work?

secondly zorastreian belifes which predate christianity had angels and demons as well what make you so sure your religons concepts of the two celestial beings is the correct one?

where did you recive this "education" ?? and by who? let me guess thats secret right?

Angels have existed for longer then the physical universe. The Fallen Angels were once Angels, well says it in the name.

Satan is the is greatest fallen angel and he was dumped out of the heavenly realm in to the physical realm. This happened over 100's of Billion years ago.

Satan wants to be a God. He wants to own what is God's and destroying his universe.

Satan goes from galaxy to galaxy destroying life. He made his way to Earth.

Satan Killed almost all of the other fallen angels that followed him from heaven to the physical realm. He dumped them on Earth. That is why they are here.

Satan came and influenced Early man before Jesus came. This is why they had the dark arts.

Jesus came to be the Savior of man and the Universe. He showed the people that they could heal and do exorcisms.

He showed the people how to reach thier greatest powers and that they are greater then the tricks.

Satan is still here and hid the True meaning of the Bible and the teachings of Jesus by creating religions.

Satan has to be stopped and that is why the Battle ends here. He will try to take the whole universe. Apocolypse, Judgement day all those senarios are real just the context has been changed to make it not so important.

----

I learned my education from Aurora. The daughter of Yahweh and the sister to Yeshua.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

you know you hit the nail on the head right there with the "it must be a secret" thing.

ok next issue...

You have people on here that will swear the bible doesnt have it right and they have first hand knowledge that it is wrong but can not offer a single ounce of proof. NOT ONE! Now we can read the Dead Sea scrolls that date back a couple of days...or we can listen to someone that has an angel friend....I had a friend like that about 10 yrs ago...know where she is now? Locked up for her own good and heavily medicated.

Now, I am not saying I do not believe you or anyone else. I would love for it to be true. The issue I have with it is that people come one here and make these crazy a$$ claims that everything that we know to be true is wrong because they speak to God or they have an angel that speaks to them. Oh and by the way I cant give you details on anything because they are on double top secret probation and it would be wrong to disclose these secrets.

WHATEVER!!!! If there was one ounce of truth in these claims then your angel would have you share it with the world. Because if we are to believe what was said above...these things die and fade away if we dont believe in them. I want to see one? Show me one or something other than because I say so or it is a secret and I cant share it. I say it is all lies or you need your medication adjusted.

I understand that you believe in something but the whole...I cant share details is just crap and you know it. If you have some sort of knowledge; what good is it doing anyone if you dont share it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

ok let me see if i am getting this correctly. satan (who according to the texts of judisim that first spoke of him is the accuser of mankind not some evil spreadding through out all creation with the purpose of destroying everything.) flies around the universe spreading evil like a plague because he wants to be god (when the texts about satan them selves refer to him as a servent of god whose purpose was to wander the earth and witness the sins of man so he could relate that info to god when he was to be judged). and he killed a whole crap load of his buddies for no apperant reason.

then taught humans how to control demons so they could work magic(which seems rather retarded on his part being a demon as you say would mean he gave away the knowldge of controlling himself as well rather counter productive for a evil geniuse is it not?).

then made all the religons except cristianity so that humanity would be confused and wander from god (which takes him again away from his role as the accuser and makes him an acthual enemy of god instead of his servent as the texts indicate).

then he hides the true meaning of the bible from people so as to further confuse humanity (wow satan is redundent). and you heard all this from jesus sister arura who tought you to protect your self from satan?

edited for spelling

[edit on 6/10/2008 by krill]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaferwerks
reply to post by krill

you know you hit the nail on the head right there with the "it must be a secret" thing.

Now, I am not saying I do not believe you or anyone else. I would love for it to be true. The issue I have with it is that people come one here and make these crazy a$$ claims that everything that we know to be true is wrong because they speak to God or they have an angel that speaks to them. Oh and by the way I cant give you details on anything because they are on double top secret probation and it would be wrong to disclose these secrets.

WHATEVER!!!! If there was one ounce of truth in these claims then your angel would have you share it with the world. Because if we are to believe what was said above...these things die and fade away if we dont believe in them. I want to see one? Show me one or something other than because I say so or it is a secret and I cant share it. I say it is all lies or you need your medication adjusted.

I understand that you believe in something but the whole...I cant share details is just crap and you know it. If you have some sort of knowledge; what good is it doing anyone if you dont share it?

You will know her. She will be public soon. If you want to get a head start on others u2u me for some more information.

It is only a secret for now. The days are numbers and within a few months the time will come.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Those Text were altered and the story you know was to give Satan more credit then he should get.

He is an Alien. The Fallen Angels are the spirits of those Evil Aliens that went with Satan.

Satan killed them becuase he did not trust them because they all wanted to be Gods also.

He put them asleep and dumped their spirit on Earth because they were still bothering him as a spirit and not in physical.

Satan and his alien group are the Targs. They are they UFO sightings that people see. They look similar to us and usually about 2x taller. They can at any moment they want to come down and gas everybody.

They choose not to because God would create us again. So they are trying to lock us into this slave world that we live in and make us questions everything that is not a programmed Truth like politics, and TV. They are setting it up to make you completely mindless so they can then start using the Human race to build more weapons for them so they can move on to the next galaxy. They also want to eat you also if you really want to know.

This is why Yahweh stepped in. He could not allow this to happen anymore. He sent Jesus to start waking us up. He gave use the Old Testament to tell us what we are dealing with.

Satans only option was to kill everyone or play the game and to control God's favorite planet. Earth and to Control his favorite people to go against him.

The people that could perform the dark arts were most likely reborn fallen angels that satan was able to get a hold of easily because he made them wake up and remember.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
dude nothing your saying is supported even by the most common of judeo/christian teachings or text. are you making all this up off the top of your head or is thier some source you can point me to to see where your getting this from? and dont just say "aurura jesus sister (who suprisingly has a modern name rather then one from the period of jesus exsistance) told me all this but its a secret for now because she hasent gone public yet " :bnghd: your taking ancient religon mixing it with a heavy dose of skewed metaphysics and a libbreal smattering of sci fi and claiming your gettiung this from none other then the sister of jesus are you kidding me ? iv read more coherent theorys on the alien reptillians link to ancient civilazations and religon.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

this is the kind of crap I was talking about right here....

On a serious note uknow_me72, I would see my doctor and have him adjust your meds!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72
You have been around for several billion years also.

Then I want my several billion years worth of memory back. Having your memory wiped each cycle and re-making the same mistakes over and over again is admittedly quite frustrating. One has to ask themselves, "what's the point?"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If there was one ounce of truth in these claims then your angel would have you share it with the world.

I can agree with this.

If you have some sort of knowledge; what good is it doing anyone if you dont share it?

In addition to validating what the Bible already says, I can tell you what I was told. Unfortunately it doesn't have as much application to others as it does to me because the Bible is more universal than advice directed to myself. Yet, they do not contradict each other. I hadn't made mention before because we've already started with the "you need meds" insults, but to prove to you your former statement is correct, here's what I've been told...

Angel(s):

"You don't need all these symbols, only one". In that speaking though there was a LOT implied, meaning no secret organizations, rituals or other symbols. The one symbol implied was the cross.

"The laws of physics are arbitrary. The sooner you understand that, the easier it will be for you to move on." Suggested was 'abitrary and apply to this life, not the afterlife' and 'arbitrary to God's will, it can change as He wishes it'.

"Stand down, this is not your fight". The most disheartening of the phrases meant I was not to engage in fighting demons, but rather helping people. I'd later come to learn the job is much more satisfying and rewarding and am grateful to be given it.

God:

"You call yourself a student, but what book did you study? What notes did you take? You call yourself a worker, but what work have you done? Listen. Now is the time to acquire the knowledge and the skill."

This was the only time so far that I was interrupted while praying. I was concerned about helping someone, worried that I wasn't giving the best information because it didn't seem to yield results. So here I am praying, "I pray that I give (person's name) the right instruction..." God interrupts with... "it is my Word, how can it not be the right instruction?"

"your breath is more important than your voice." This one is hard to explain other than it means being there for someone means much more than mere comforting words.

All of the above to the best of my knowledge coincide with the Bible, they just gave me the right instructed I needed when I needed it. These were all years ago so I haven't gone crazy

All of these I do share with the world, but that doesn't mean I walk up and down the street yelling at people, "I talked to God and angels and here's what they said!" Rather, I take their advice and apply it to try to help others if it's wanted.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

You have been around for several billion years also.

Then I want my several billion years worth of memory back. Having your memory wiped each cycle and re-making the same mistakes over and over again is admittedly quite frustrating. One has to ask themselves, "what's the point?"

It is possible for you to get them back. If you do you have to take responsibilty for your actions of that life.

You ready for that? Some people were Nazi's, others were child rapist?

Satan is the one that put you to sleep. He enforces it by creating distractions like entertainment and the TV, he makes you work all day to live so you have no time to think of anything else. He gets you caught up in the now time and you can not break it.

You probably have had some recollections that you have just passed off as your imagination or just a thought. It only puts you back asleep when you deny the possibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
dude nothing your saying is supported even by the most common of judeo/christian teachings or text. are you making all this up off the top of your head or is thier some source you can point me to to see where your getting this from? and dont just say "aurura jesus sister (who suprisingly has a modern name rather then one from the period of jesus exsistance) told me all this but its a secret for now because she hasent gone public yet " :bnghd: your taking ancient religon mixing it with a heavy dose of skewed metaphysics and a libbreal smattering of sci fi and claiming your gettiung this from none other then the sister of jesus are you kidding me ? iv read more coherent theorys on the alien reptillians link to ancient civilazations and religon.

Most the other Alien Language out the is similar to english. You wonder where we get our languages from....

Sleeping Spirits that got memories from another life time after Satan dumped them here and they were reborn?

Do not limit the possibilities of life. Your body is less then 100 years old and the Universe has been here for the ages and God is infinite.

So what you are doing now is being caught in the system that Satan has put in from of you to limit yourself and to limit life.

It is exactly what he wants you to do. This is how you choose yourside.

There is no religion being taught here. Religions were control group by Satan.

None of them teach the Truth so why would you expext for me to tell you my story and it to go along with the fake ones.

Your proof is the world you live in. Your proof is why is the site here? Why is it here questioning what you know?

You have all the answers you just ignore them.

I have more answer for you.

u2u me if you really want the Truth not no politically correct sensitive to fragile feelings BS that you have been fed.

The Truth is Greater then Man .. . I took that from the BS reptililian Alien conspiracy..

Those are only out there to make you look into the wrong directions and never find the Truth,,

Why would I be able to give you the proof of the Truth that is being hide so hard so that no one will know just laying around on the interent just incase the Evil Oppressive powers want to change their mind and say they were joking the whole time.... Here's the Truth..
No not happening....

Look at your world, you know somethings wrong....
You have thought out side the box, you got in to convo about dark magic and aliens, there is a reason, because it is all there and you still wont take the hint...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It is possible for you to get them back. If you do you have to take responsibilty for your actions of that life.

You ready for that? Some people were Nazi's, others were child rapist?

Satan is the one that put you to sleep. He enforces it by creating distractions like entertainment and the TV, he makes you work all day to live so you have no time to think of anything else. He gets you caught up in the now time and you can not break it.

You probably have had some recollections that you have just passed off as your imagination or just a thought. It only puts you back asleep when you deny the possibility.

Here's the cool thing about Christ's forgiveness. It doesn't matter what I used to do or what I used to be. I'm able to put the past behind me when I accept that he has paid for my sins. We're all sinners. In God's eyes none of us are worthy to enter heaven because of who we are and what we've done. So to say that in the past I was a "white liar" or a "nazi" doesn't make much difference except in the eyes of mankind.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

You have part of it down. Taking responsibility is part of having your connection with God. You know why all these lost souls are out here?

It's because they did not take respinsibility for their actions and that does severe your connection to Heaven. You become lost.

Jesus Christ is man Savior. Without him we would have been done a long time ago.

He ask Yahweh to let him stop this.

You know that story. You just do not get the entrance just be saying yes Jesus is Lord. You most be ready.

You came from Heaven before you started your series of lives in the physical realm.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

ok first im not christian so it dosent bother me spirtualy that you have shreded judeo/christian religon and text. im a thanatropist also known as a necromancer to many although the word dosent realy quite fit the description of my belifes but its the word most people know. i worship death plain and simple in whatever form, guise or avatar it takes. technicly that makes me pagan as i worship more then one god.

what i do find offensive is that you claim everyone else who ever lived, ever formed a belife structure or religon or pondered the meaning of exsistance and reality is wronge or corrupted by satan and that you are not so there fore better because you know the truth .

what i find funny is that you take all these lil bits of variouse theologys and then use them mixed with theory of aliens, dark magic, a super evil and appereantly retarded satan, a god who supposidly dosent like whats happening but yet seems to be powerless to stop it (so much for omnipotent). this whole scene your painting with basterdized theological concepts and nomenclature is some how only not hidden from you because you are a pupil (you did say she educated you) of jesus unknown sister who is currently remaining hidden but has no problem telling you all this considering your spilling the beans on the internet.

are you starting to see how you sound like everyother person who claims everyone else is wronge or corrupt except them and they have vast knowledge of the truth which you are given by a hidden secret supreme being. its this kind of egotistical self promotional psuedoreligouse preaching that leads to cults.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Wicca/Pagan or Humanist all the same. Its Satanism.

I am only a messanger spreading information for people to read. A different view.

You have to see the big picture which Satan has made into a jig-saw puzzle and with out knowing what the picture it is and having Satan only paint a small corner of the picture for which is the way you live on Earth you can not put the puzzle together because you do not know the rest of the story.

Who know's you could be a fallen angel that was reborn as human or in the last life time was put under so type of black magic and that's why you are so fasinated with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Uknow-me72, it seems to me that you focus a lot of your thinking on Satan and his evil doings. I don't agree with what you say, but even if it is as you say, wouldn't it be better to ignore Satan and focus on those that are really important for you and your soul? Focus on Jesus and his love for you. In him you are safe and in peace.

We live in a friendly and just universe...

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This sector of the Milky Way Galaxy is not friendly...

I am not focusing on him. I am exposing and making people look at the real enemy. Not the face's they see.

Anyone that really wants to know u2u me or you can just wait and hope you get saved.

Do not take the chip...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I find it very friendly and safe, but thank you for your advice anyway.

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I've sent you a U2U, because I'm really curious what about you're talking. Especially one part of your post (Mentioned in the U2U).

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

look saying that im a satanist is going to far . according to most christian faiths and denominations you are a heritic that puts you in the same league as me buddy. isent it ironic that you claim to have a strangle hold on the truth when as far as traditional and contemporary chirstians would put you in the same category the put me and my wife in some one who has been fooled or corrupted by satan. ahhh its good to have company we "satanists" need to stick together.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join