It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo filmed from plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i just spotted this on youtube( i know its full of hoaxers) but this looks really well done if its CGI, have anyone seen this before ??

Ufo from plane

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've seen this before, and think it's a very interesting and intriguing clip. Appreciate your bringing it to us. It looks good to me, however a couple of things:

1) I'd like it better if the photographer had pulled back the shot somewhat as evidence that it's really being filmed from a plane.

2) As with most UFO clips, the 'ending' is cut off.... does it drift out of frame? Does it vanish, what happens?

3) what is the sound, the low thrumming heard over the sound of the "engine"? And more importantly, if there are other passengers, why are none of them shouting excitedly or anything?

Now, to counter my own first point -- if I were in that position of being lucky enough to film such a thing, I doubt I'd have the presence of mind to pull back the shot as it happened, however I'd stay with the UFO until I saw it no more. I think THEN, I"d continue filming, film the airplane interior, some of the ground/cloud features out the window, maybe even interview other passengers.

Sure, I can imagine how this could be faked, but it looks good to me. I can't find anything that immediately says to me "fake". Good find.

[edit spelling]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I wonder what others would have to say about that.

Really well done if it is CGI.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
hmm i think the sound was "put" on after the shot was taken, sounds like there is abit of music there, and your right it's abit strange they turn the cam off while the UFO is still visable.

The wing of the plane also looks small so maybe it was shot in a propella plane( is this the right word? english is not my first language )

would be cool to find out who shot it, but the guy who has it on youtube looks like a collecter( over 700 vids) so it might be a dead end

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Jesus christ if i see this video on ATS one more freaking time
Is clearly fake and edited

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Now, Now,,take a deep breath and repeat after me' Om moni Podmi Ohm"
LOL.
Seriously though, some folks are just seeing this for the first time and have no idea how things are faked. Its hard to know all there is to these topics..'Just my 2 cents! I do know what you mean though,LOL!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think ATS is starting to run a little backwards.

Please correct me if I am wrong. (and I'm sure I will be if I am)

Anonymous posters posts are checked before it's published.

Then inturn, a new registered user can post this stuff again and again and again without using the search feature or check over by a mod.

Why is this?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
too bad its a fake, it almost got me going
i still think its really well done

better stop wasting my time on youtube

edit: i did use the search feature, but diden't find the vid, so i thought it was a "new" one, sorry guys( im still green on ATS)

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Kalomar]

new topics

top topics

join