It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whole New Level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Man, for the first time in ages I'm relatively speechless. Listen to what the others have posted Lombozo. There's some good advice there. Hang in there.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Being violent to someone else in front of your son is a form of child abuse to me, especially in the situation you just went through.

I mostly agree with whatukno on that you should've called the cops. However I also know that most police factions seem to be female biased and would've taken you to jail instead. Except my town is the other way around, I kid you not it's always the women who get arrested in my town!

Anyways, I know how hard it must have been to move out of the home where your son is and you probably have a long road ahead of you. But as everyone else has said, you have friends here and you can let us all know how you are feeling about everything all you want.

I would also like to add that this is one of the few boards I have been on where people seem to be very supportive. Any other board would call people whiners whenever someone posted something personal on the board. Just another thing that makes this community great!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow.

No one should hit their spouse. There is no excuse. And in front of lil' Lom, thats a disgrace.

Yeah, you can say that I'm just a stupid kid that doesn't know what is going on, but I've seen this with my cousins.

my aunt (or ex-aunt) has a serious problem, she fights for custody of my twin cousins when she doesn't even love them, she just wants my uncle to lose. She even dressed one of them up as a girl (both are obviously boys) and her family are too scared of her to speak up in court.

Your wife isn't like this (i hope) but i know that the best thing you can do is get custody of lil' Lom as soon as you can. i've seen my cousins crying while their parents fight at our family dinners (dad's whole family which is his 12 other siblings plus their kids) and it is very depressing.

I hope you work this out, i really do.

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What really saddens me in this situation is the fact that your clearly a wonderful father to your son, which i always have huge respect for because my sons father is somewhat utterly a poor excuse for a dad...... yet too often ive seen men who really want to be good dads, shut out by the mother and the child is used as a weapon...
...it was best for you too leave, because arguments and abuse will affect your son deeply......so i completely respect you for that..... the next step would be that you research all your rights, and get as much custody as possible... it is better for a child to have two happy homes rather than one unhappy home..
.....stay positive, and keep being the great father you are....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join