It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania talks again: UFO caught by airport surveillance cameras.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hello I'm from Romania and I've been reading this forum for some time now yet didn't choose to make an account because I feld it wasn't necessarily.
I am very excited when I see topics about UFO's flying around in my coutry and I am surprised that my government is open about the topic.
I myself believe 100% in UFO's and think that some of them are really alien space ships.
Recently after Vatican made that statement about alien beings, Dumitru Prunariu first romanian astronaut in space made a statement like this "Aliens exist but the secret is well kept".
From my point of view I think that there is something going on since Vatican made that statement , maybe they are trying to prepare us for an alien contact what do you think ?

sty

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
maybe we will finally meet our "Gods"..
Romania is not a very active UFO spot,however most of the incidents would end up in press. I now live in the UK but here the UFO phenomena seem to be ridiculed by a lot of people. Sure, there is a minority that would investigate first too

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Vatican is preparing us, but it is early days. The time line for disclosure is roughly 20 yrs from now. It will be very gradual and in phases. The next major phase will be in 5yrs when Nasa finds past life on Mars. 5yrs from that disclosure of moon structures. 5yrs from that seti E.T. signals then imminent disclosure.

-Dark Anders

sty

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

"
It looks very similar to alot of "plasma" ufo's which could be earth-created phenomenon although we really just don't know"

As far as I know , a way to obtain a plasma ball is by having friction between 2 layers of gas that travel oposite dirrections on supersonic speeds. Something like this:

stream speed>4 M
'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
'

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wait a sec, everyone's applauding the Romanian government for coming forward with their UFO evidence, which I agree is great. But back when the Triangle UFO sightings were happening in Belgium, wasn't the Belgian government also very forthcoming with information?

If so, it hasn't had any effect on our government and disclosure.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Our government is a different world.. European countries are extremely different philosophically. Much more is at stake in releasing said information by the U.S. too, especially given the extent of reported UFO activity in this country that have all been well documented throughout history (not to mention Roswell). The government would never release information that would directly incriminate them of any wrongdoing or cover-up. The government sees this as a national security justifiability for keeping such information secret because they don't want to release anything that would point the finger at them for withholding all this information from us for so many years.

European countries are generally more willing to listen to the masses and buckle to public pressure. This is why some countries have given up all their nuclear weapons, stopped using Depleted Uranium in armor-piercing ammunition, etc..etc.. Here in the U.S. the public outcry can be willingly ignored by those in power.

I'm not convinced that these governments have been releasing all their information either. UFO crashes and the like are not exactly things governments will ever open-handedly admit to regardless of what is released. If they ever did, they would have to face endless criticism and incrimination from their citizens and what else?

But the simple release of information from all these countries is direct "proof of concept" that any government would find UFO's critical to national security and, therefore, extremely important to moniter and investigate internally. Not to mention trying to keep these incidents as secret as possible through the use of "men in black" which have been experienced not only in the U.S. but in European countries as well. There is much at stake for any government involved with such secrecy.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty

The object has ben observed for more than 30 minutes, again unknown origin. I will have to find out more , it looks like there are multiple videos available on this incident.

www.ziua.ro
(visit the link for the full news article)

Red and Green electrical aura at perpendicular to each other.
Is that electrical system messed up.

Here is one from the net once posted under monty4444 at photobucket:
img.photobucket.com...
It is from a video posted by CYRAX on ATS.
I call it the berger king saucer.
Or guacamole on top and salsa on the bottom.

Aliens dinning on air gases.

ED: Yeah, plasma and bright lights like lighting from coils.
High voltage static ac is one theory. Why is it static and ac,
well at high cps charges don't move too far to separate.
The separation device is DC pulsed and in separating the
red from the green, positive from negative, it appears malfunctioning.

[edit on 6/14/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join