It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania talks again: UFO caught by airport surveillance cameras.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
good post sty
please keep us updated as to any new info on the one that hit the mig; perhaps now some of the other ptb's will start talking,eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i love UFO's they rock! haha

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the post sty.As others have said already why cant we in the US be so open about this stuff.A star and flag for you great job.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Me too, and I must say Romanian women are beautiful....sorry a little off topic, but I had to comment

Oh yeah, the UFO....seems like Romania gets all the good sightings. Thats it I'm moving there. lol

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its definitely something not man made though my guess would be venus as someone already stated.

The constant rate at which it moves is like clockwork, celestial clockwork.

Even filming the moon is tough when zooming.

Will be watching though. Even if its not a UFO it goes to show the Romanians arent about to hide anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here in Romania people and the media have always been open about UFO's. The TV stations will show stuff like this from time to time, they would do anything to have more viewers, and people look at it more like a curiosity.

Even if they believe there is life elsewhere in the Universe, a few UFO's on television does not change much

During communism, there were many books written about extraterestrial civilizations and spaceships, I think the regime wanted people to believe in them, because they were trying to prove that religion was ancient and outdated

And I think the same thing happened in all communist countries, the governments would better have people believe in UFO's than religion, so they were and still are more open about this stuff, than in USA I presume

[edit on 10-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I see a resemblance with the UFO of this thread . At least the light's colors

UFO Finland

Does anyone else sees the similarities?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Paulite]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Seeing the youtube video happened during a storm might mean ball lightning but ball lightning is much faster from what I understand. It looks very similar to alot of "plasma" ufo's which could be earth-created phenomenon although we really just don't know. It's hard to tell if the interior looks like a plasma ball or if the focus is just whacky. But here are some other plasma ufo's for comparison.. These are very also similar to "spirit lights" like the Marfa lights in Texas. But even if it is some kind of earth-created phenomenon, it is flying and unidentified therefore a UFO technically since we don't know what they are. But notice the extreme similarities...

-ChriS

[edit on 10-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

The only problem with it being Venus is that there's complete overcast, which means that there's no stars visible to the naked eye.

Also, the lightning goes off behind the object in question in the video. To me, this is something interesting, and truly deserving of the title of UFO, but I dunno if there's a terrestrial explanation for it or not.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Playing the video in normal speed hows a plane with landing lights on with camera glare....move along, these are not the droids you are looking for...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

We should not consider the shape of a light we see in a dark environment as an indication of the shape of the object (if there is an object) from where the light is shinning, what we see is just the light.

If the light is strong enough (like in this case) the object can be of any shape, that is why we only the headlights of a car and not the shape of the car.

reply to post by Pellevoisin

I too like to ear Romanian spoken, not only because of its sounds but also because to us Portuguese it sounds much like our own language, I could understand many words and some complete sentences from that video.

sty

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, I agree. The airport incident could really be anything .It would be great to have some radar confirmation , this would provide a better picture. I will try to see what i can find. However, the MIG incident remains the most documented as it damaged one of the Romanian aircrafts..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

Only now did I thought that if there was contact between the UFO and the MiG there may bee something left of the UFO on the jet, like when a car hits a rock, for example, and particles from the rock become attached to the car.

Is there any information about that or did I missed it when it was reported?

sty

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

i found this link , they seem to have an "after impact" video

www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

yes, it would be great to actually detect traces from the impacting object..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The video of the orb with the lightning looks exactly like the one I saw hovering over me in my bed except it(the one in my room) had more colors(irradescence) similar to the orb seen at the very end of the last video on Chris's reply of 3 videos on page two of this thread. -That is one long sentence I hope it computes. I am way excited that there is video of this. Believe. This is what I have seen with my own eyes.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
It reminds me about the French revolution. It changed Europe forever. This will happen again.

Ah, you were there? That was a bloodbath. So I hope not that this is the same. I think you must mean the period of Enlightenment. Almost in the same era.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I saw one just like that. It turned out to be Venus, the planet.

sty

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

haha, yes of course I talk about the enlightenment that followed it . The wave arrived in Eastern Europe by 1848 and it was very good for the evolution of the society and the concept of rights and freedom .

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
this is so cool, i hope some more footage comes out.
i was not aware that the romanian language sounded similar to Portuguese, i like it i could understand some things that they said.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is an english translated version of the original article:

www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join