It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romania talks again: UFO caught by airport surveillance cameras.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
sty
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Romania talks again: UFO caught by airport surveillance cameras.

www.ziua.ro

Romania talks again: UFO caught by airport surveilance cameras. On Friday the story of a MIG21 hit by unknown objects made the news. Now we talk about videos recorded on the main International Airport of Romania. Images recorded in 2004..
(visit the link for the full news article)

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The object has ben observed for more than 30 minutes, again unknown origin. I will have to find out more , it looks like there are multiple videos available on this incident.

www.ziua.ro
(visit the link for the full news article)

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
very interesting materials , i am going to translate them when I get back from work (6 hours from now)

www.ziare.ro...

Military experts analysed the video using special interpolation algorythm to allow them a zoom of 1000X , the objects are rotating like a bullet just getting out from the gun. More updates in 6 hours!

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
better resolution video here:

www.realitatea.net...

the drops in the video are adjustments from the surveilance cameras that try to keep the object in the frame.

also some comments, with more videos:

www.realitatea.net...

the people on the talkshow try to analyse if the object could be actually Venus..

[edit on 9-6-2008 by sty]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am glad Romania has this type of reaction about UFOs, it will be interesting to see how this case evolves.

Flagged.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just for clarification...

This incident with the colored one is a different one than the one involving the fighter.
Still very interesting though.
Nice find OP!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
starred and flag

looks like another country is disclosing info about UFO's.

I really hope the US would follow, though that is highly unlikely.

but we can dream, cant we?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chosen

Good thread, nice videos so far. I can't seem to make much of an argument against it from a skeptical viewpoint, it appears to be something legit so far.

If another country disclosed UFO's the whole world would follow without choice. If one government did it, it would spread like wildfire among the citizens of the world.

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It reminds me about the French revolution. It changed Europe forever. This will happen again.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What gets me, is the irratic motion is consistent with the videos we got from the Stephensville UFO.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Awesome stuff Sty! Thanks for the translation. Starred and flagged!

Glad to see they are coming out in the open with this. If more follow suit, it bodes well for a potential disclosure IMO...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Once again, Romania is being really cool about UFOs. I'm glad I was born there. I can go back any time I want, and easily enter the government. Then see what is really going on. I know someone who is in a high place in the Romanian Government. I love my family.

Once again, if anything needs to be translated. I'll gladly help.
Thanks again for another thread about UFOs and Romania.

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As promised , a full translation of the UFO incident, as related in the Romanian press.The Romanian source is
www.ziare.ro...

-------------------------------------------------------------
"
♦The UFO video(s) were not published until "the Guardian" insisted (under the freedom of information act) to have access to the materials. “Gardianul” .The newspaper managed to obtain now another record after the one with the Mig21 incident from Gherla.. The imaghes were recorded in the summer of 2004 , they are authentic (provided by the airport authorities) and can be found on www.gardianul.ro
♦The movie shows a static light , appearing for 30 minutes - light that is apparently moving from time to time.. It could not be an aeroplane prepared to land as the video is longer than 30 minutes.The light seem to remain about the same altitude during the observation time.
♦Regarding the incident of last year ( the MIG21 incident) , one of the object was ascending and one descending. At least one of they could not be originated (from the ballistic point of view) from Earth. Both objects had irregular shape.
The images presented are not unique . The newspaper managed to access more similar recordings.

The video presented above (with the light) is authentic, and the original is held by the Romanian ministry of Defense , secret services and airport security services.We will also release the making of the examination ( “forensic video”) executed by Catalin Grigoras, from the National institute of forsenic expertise."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
the article is bit messy as they try to explain 2 incidents at once. This one seem to be a simple light that was visible for 30 minutes then it was gone. The military claims it was not an aericraft and also it was not a planet like Venus (it was suggested by some people).

However, the MIG21 incident seem to be even stranger as one of the objects damaged the aircraft . The official explanation states that at least of the objects could not be originated from earth.
On a special interpolation zooming (1000Xtimes) all the objects seem to spin (trigonometrical direction ) and one of them seem to have a propulsion system ..

this is all at the moment, I will keep one eye on the news and update the ATS when things will be made public.

STY

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting indeed!

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
one more video- 1998
1:26 the lightning shows we do not talk about moon/venus etc. The object hovered at 300 m height (900ft) and possible had a size of 5-10 meters (15-30ft)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Kudos to the Romanian .gov for their policy of openness about these events.

It's an example we could learn from.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
damn id like to watch her read the news every day, and its great to see this getting coverage, the shots with the lightning are amazing

sty

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
it would be great if citizens from the Eastern block would translate some of their UFOs news as the East is now more transparent than ever.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
All right Sty! Our Romanian UFO connection!

Wow that's a very strange shaped and colored UFO, don't think I've seen anything like that before. Thanks for the translations too! Starred and flagged

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I love hearing Romanian spoken...

Hats off to the Romanians! I look forward to further reportage of the facts of this case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join