It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is turning into a cult?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Okay what if 2012 never happens then what? Will people go onto other prophecy beliefs or something? Maybe go Biblical again for explanations or something? Will people be disappointed and will they crave another prediction, I think people will be glad to delete it as reliable source if nothing happens. Then again what if it does? Will people turn to Mayan as their new found religion?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I am now officially tired of 2012 predictions. This has become so over talked Ive lost interest. I do believe something will happen but Im not starting any rituals or what not in preparation. I can see if it gets into the media more people will fall into cults more and more. Anything space related with planets, galaxies and black holes in the story will always capture the imagination of some.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So its 2012, people are driving to fields and going up to the mountains all frantic and scared, some decide its better to die than to see the end, then guess what, it never happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As a warning I say don't be decieved just yet, look it from a archaeological point of view and not some ancient religion that could be right because for all we know this was planned by Satan from the start, and the end times could go into fake phases first as the deceptions that will occur as part of the Tribulation period.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Well i am not part of it.

If you do not want to participate in these things, just ignore it. Its a date, that will go past like any other.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

It is interesting and no doubt crosses many beliefs and religious paths, I not saying don't be interested but be aware not to be taken for a fake ride on this date, if it does not happen man lives on as they are or if it does happen then you need to start looking at other faiths and endtime events to make sure it is not some deception.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No one has ever been able to make an accurate, useful prediction based on anything other than science. Ever. And 2012 has nothing to do with science.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join