It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Orgies at the South Pole!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello all,

I just wanted to share something rather comical and quite true I found recently.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

here is the break down. 16,500 condoms were shipped to 125 residents at the south pole base. This is free for use during the dark cycle, as during the dark cycle, no shipments can be made.

Now then lets break this down. Sunrise is August 20 for them. so basically there is 44 days of darkness.

if you take 16,500 and divide the condoms equally between all of them that gives them 132 condoms each. If you divide this up into the 44 days that comes to 3 condoms per day.

I sure wish I could get some 3X a day. I wonder if they shipped any toys as well? Coarse I red somewhere that there is only 16 women down there, can't remember where, just some food for thought.

I personally thought it was rather humorous, just thought I'd share.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

Lol.....the condom supply is for the entire year, not just the winter

And there are plenty of women down at the ice, you just have to know what antarctic stations have the best ones

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
And there are plenty of women down at the ice, you just have to know what antarctic stations have the best ones

I'm told alcohol is abundant as well -- crazy scientists.

Who'd have thought the road to the biggest parties lies through Antarctica?! I devoted my life to the wrong areas of study

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I'm told alcohol is abundant as well -- crazy scientists.

Who'd have thought the road to the biggest parties lies through Antarctica?! I devoted my life to the wrong areas of study

Yeah our weather station all have their own bars, and apparently there are lots of nudie runs around the base during blizzards.

I would be applying to go down there but my gf insists that if I do go, she wont be here when I get back. Apparently 6 months without sex is too long.....ah what am I saying it is too long

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by camain
Hello all,

I just wanted to share something rather comical and quite true I found recently.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

here is the break down. 16,500 condoms were shipped to 125 residents at the south pole base. This is free for use during the dark cycle, as during the dark cycle, no shipments can be made.

Now then lets break this down. Sunrise is August 20 for them. so basically there is 44 days of darkness.

if you take 16,500 and divide the condoms equally between all of them that gives them 132 condoms each. If you divide this up into the 44 days that comes to 3 condoms per day.

I sure wish I could get some 3X a day. I wonder if they shipped any toys as well? Coarse I red somewhere that there is only 16 women down there, can't remember where, just some food for thought.

I personally thought it was rather humorous, just thought I'd share.

Cheers,

Camain

maybe penguins look cute in the dark?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

i almost went to work for raytheon down there. went throught salary negoations all the way up to leaving and failed the physical because im missing a finger. they said missing a diget would cause me too much stress.

any how they give you a weekly supply for free of what ever kind of liqur you want, if i remember right it was a 1/5 per week. any more than that and you had to buy it your self.

[edit on 15amu62007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So i guess the question is - what the hell are we still doing posting on ATS when we could be on our way there to join in the festivities LOL

Well i guess it's inevitable! Humans have needs and i guess the safest it to assume that these urges would be addressed some time or other so rather protect these people than have to explain away pregnancies

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense - it's an NWO conspiracy!! - they can't allow us to populate another continent with native Antarticans, because they know when there are wars over water the Antarticans will undercut everyone by selling ice via mail order - Open your eyes people, discard the latex lies, get it on with that ice scientist, even the one with the body odour.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That just goes to show that you can take the most educated of us in human society, stick them in the most remote natural setting, and out comes the animalistic behavior.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Can i come?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
That just goes to show that you can take the most educated of us in human society, stick them in the most remote natural setting, and out comes the animalistic behavior.

Absolutely!!

The caveman is still in us all! Now where did i put my club? *ehem* I mean my pen...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Methinks somewhere along the line females learned to club back..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

hehehehe - i think you are absolutely right LOL

And if i use real life the "club" isn't always, or necessarily, a club made of wood. It could also be the cutting of of certain privileges
you know what i mean?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wonder how many copies of "Girls Gone Wild" has made it down there for all the guys left behind?

This is the most intriguing evaluation of human behavior I have seen on BTS in some time. Good find.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
125 residents? 16 of them women? I fell sorry for those girls...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graber
125 residents? 16 of them women? I fell sorry for those girls...

WTH? Its the guys that are suffering. The chicks will be creaming it.

BTW can anyone see my avatar?

[edit on 9/6/08 by Critical]

new topics

top topics

join