It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't see any of his posts!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I cannot see any of theNEeo's posts, and I would like to, because several threads seem to have large chunks of dialogue missing because of the lack. Can anyone tell me what's up? I didn't ignore him,(I don't think), so I wonder what's up.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Global ignore for his past actions that have transpired within the last week within ATS, unbecoming of a ATS member.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I know he was getting out of hand the other night, and was put on global ignore. But I still haven't heard what the verdict on him is. I too would like to see some of his posts, I u2u'd him but got no response.

(seekerof answered whilst i was slowly typing)

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We will let you see his posts at the right time( i guess)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yeah, i was wondering about that too. what is the "global ignore?" is that like an intermediate step to being banned?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
yeah, i was wondering about that too. what is the "global ignore?" is that like an intermediate step to being banned?

It is just a restraint so that the member realises his past actions.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I forgot about universal ignore. Thanks for the quick response.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No, not universal ignore, but Global ignore. Universal ignore is when we have some guys from Brooklyn pay him a visit. He will be ignored by the universe. As of yet we have not had to use that option. Well, once, but nobody remembers that person. See how good it works?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i gotcha. thanks. are there steps followed before banning a member? if i may ask that is.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is there any way to unignore him?

I don't like people being ignored automatically and not having the choice to unignore them

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
Is there any way to unignore him?

I don't like people being ignored automatically and not having the choice to unignore them

Nope if Admin think a person should be on ignore then you cant unignore them sorry.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, not universal ignore, but Global ignore. Universal ignore is when we have some guys from Brooklyn pay him a visit. He will be ignored by the universe. As of yet we have not had to use that option. Well, once, but nobody remembers that person. See how good it works?

Oh just once TC??? who was that person ??Im just curious

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Damn...perhaps the global ignore feature should be changed.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
No the global ignore button will stay.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree with you on that one Elite, we should have a choice.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
O.K i will talk to other staff to see what they think about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i think that if the admins or mods all (or mostly) agree that someone is a big enough problem to block entirely, then there must be a reason. i don't know what THENEO did, and it's none of my business quite frankly, but it must have been bad. all in all, i think that the global block is a good thing. it saves us from stupidity, or whatever the problem is.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What I mean about changing the global ignore system is it automatically ignores a user when the admin enforces it but you can later unignore them on your own if you want instead of it just forcing the person to remain ignored

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think it should depend on what a member does, for instance a total disrespect thing is not good however if its just the voicing of an unaccepted opinion thats another thing and a person should be able to voice their opinion whether accepted or not. But I really dont know why Neo was put on ignore except that I always enjoy hearing what he has to say, and now I cant do that.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So they should just simply change the term from global ignore to temporay ban?? will that make you all happier?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join