It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to find powerful psi-users, occult rings, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I am interested in learning more about digging into this subject and people who are secretly and heavily involved in the occult, psi, other (or off) worldly beings and other fringe topics.

Know where to I could start asking around or start?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Try to find out about The Diamond Alert! all im gonna say is < ! > its like some sort of hacking thing, i heard of an unknown source! Try and find something out and i will give you a star and flag! The are untracable!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

Occult groups that don't want to be found won't be found, they are highly secretive for a good reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Okay, then why these type of people bother me in the first place when I haven't done anything to them in the first place? I just want to left alone.

Good grief..

If you want the story on it go ahead and U2U me,
I'll be dropping a few names later this afternoon after class.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea
Okay, then why these type of people bother me in the first place when I haven't done anything to them in the first place? I just want to left alone.

Good grief..

If you want the story on it go ahead and U2U me,
I'll be dropping a few names later this afternoon after class.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

Are you refering to The Diamond Alert? Or an experience in the past or that is going on at the minuet? If you have information please tell me!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be working on this post for the next few days,

and it is related to my interests in such fringe topics.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.rvscience.com

www.supernaturalspirit.com

For aspiring Psi-lords.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

Do I understand that someone is abusing you by what they say are occult means? If that is the case please bear in mind that people who resort to this sort of bullying are, generally speaking, inadequate individuals with enormous egos. ie they are not articulate enough to win an argument, they are not big enough to punch some-one on the nose, they are too thick to handle their finances or hold down a proper job and they can't bear to always be losing. You know what I mean.

Any genuine occultist will tell you that it is best to try and solve a problem by conventional means before you resort to magic.

Please don't go tracking down occult groups before you have learnt how to defend yourself. You will find individuals in most groups who want to be the leader or show-off and who will try and control or impress the others, and the threat of having 'magic powers' used against them will make most people easier to subdue.

To try and help yourself now you need to find a good book on Psychic Self Defense. I'd recommend Dion Fortune. In the meantime imagine yourself surrounded by an impregnable golden aura through which no harm can come to you. Try your very best to not think about the person or group that is bothering you. And remember, you may be attributing too much power to them. If, for instance, someone threatens to curse you and is convincing enough they will have to do nothing. You will believe that any bad thing that happens afterwards is the result of a curse.

Try to keep your thoughts positive and do not try to send any negativity back to the other person(s). There is a law of three that stipulates that any negativity you send out by occult means will rebound on you threefold.
Maybe they don't know that.

Love and kindness will get you a long way in life and the more loving and kind you are just now the less negativity will find its way into your life.

All good things to you and try and stay out of trouble.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's not a matter of attitude or law (which I heard is crap), but a matter of trusting others around me in public when such events happen.

Thanks for the book, I will working on this protection in the next few weeks.

As for a guess to by pass shielding, make a impression of them before they had any and bring them down that way.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea
It's not a matter of attitude or law (which I heard is crap), but a matter of trusting others around me in public when such events happen.

Thanks for the book, I will working on this protection in the next few weeks.

As for a guess to by pass shielding, make a impression of them before they had any and bring them down that way.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

[edit on 26-7-2008 by JamesRam]

You are 100% correct, sir. It's only when someone manipulates you psychologically that said "shield" will work.
If someone is under attack from an occult source, it's like having a upbeat attitude about being hit by an elephant-it's not really useful and won't stop said elephant from trampling you.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by JamesRam]

new topics

top topics

join