It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Thanks for clearing this up. I look foward to hearing in any successful attempts at contacting this person. Also, where did you hear about the hi-fi version? I didn't see that anywhere on the youtube post. I find it odd how there is this cheesy version of the clip in the same area. Nevertheless, the original film is very interesting and I haven't quite seen anything like it before. But that 'yelling ufo kid' is

Haha, you catch all of my mistakes don't you.

I was referring more specifically to

I filmed these UFO's from the top of the Empire about 45 minutes ago. Several people saw them, I don't know if anyone was able to film them. I actually got these on my New Sony Hi DEf camera. I wish I could post them in Hi def they look incredible...

in the UFO from the Empire State Building video, but generally to both this one and the original posted because just about anything is better quality than youtube video's.

I probably just should have said higher definition, but if I am able to get better versions from either of them I think it would make this a lot more interesting.

Who doesn't want high quality UFO footage?

I am skeptical of all of these, but I think these two are the best candidates for being more than absolute forgeries.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I dunno... since I started using Adobe After Effects, all these emerging ufo videos are just too easy to make. Not that this explains this / these clips. You just can't discount that it could have been...
You won't believe what is posible to do in the new CS3! :O Check out some of the After Effects clips / tutorials on YouTube. I think it would be good for the community to been in the know of current tech and cgi.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am laughing SOOOOOO hard right now. MAN that guy was earnest!

"UFO, UFO, UFO!"

I think that this video is way too, I don't know, set up? like he knows what a debunker would look for. Plus why the slow pan to the other ufo? why not a quick "wtf?" and quick pan. IO wish this was real, but my vote is not to waste Internos time with this. No offense to the OP, its the follow up vids that kill it.
Jason

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

The guy with that other geno video posted in his comments, could have been coincidence, but then in the whole UFO scene I don't see where coincidence plays in. I'm leaning towards the hoax side, about to fall on the floor.

Oh and JDN, you so stole this from my topic
. Hopefully someone brings a viable explanation, whether it's yay or nay.

Found another interesting video by the way, I'm sure it's been brought up though:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

WOOOHOOOO as with everythign on ATS
I cannot think for myself ..
Quick someone come and TELL me what i see

The above is sarcasm ...I thought i let you know as this is a US forum ...

Why do u need to have it explained why always ...why ..
use your own grey matter for once ...
I stare in disbelieve at the people asking to be told what they see ..WTF!!!??? ON ats as well ..It just is so funny ..

On the forum where apparently the motto shall be Deny ignorance ...

maybe ATS is run by people with a good sense of sarcasm ..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am definitely not seeing a flying vehicle. I see one maybe two indistinct lights in the sky, but I cannot tell if they are stars, streetlights, or what.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
youtube.com...

same ufo, different location....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In my opinion IT'S FAKE!!!

Here's why, there is another video in the exact same place, but this time in the day time, and it reeks of CG/fake. Check it out.

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Looks exactly like a blimp to me. I have seen the same thing many times, possible a slight edit to make the thing fly off the end, but other than that, it's a blimp, to me at least.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i fully agree, you can make really great looking cgi with a 2 hour tutorial in cs3

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
the "movement' of the craft that sped away just didn't seem like real movement.
it seemed very digital...

but, i have nothing to compare its movement to in regards to being an actual ufo.
(but it smells fishy)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hardcore Video of UFO

I think this is a little more legitimate. It will however probably be labeled CGI since this is the disinfo tactic they are using now by the ones that dont want the truth to come out.

CGI is the new method for discrediting anti-gravity vehicles

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
Hardcore Video of UFO

I think this is a little more legitimate. It will however probably be labeled CGI since this is the disinfo tactic they are using now by the ones that dont want the truth to come out.

CGI is the new method for discrediting anti-gravity vehicles

I think the NY vid and the pizza vid are legit but as you said, the disinfo unit has already arrived.

With all the "pros" on this site you would think that 1 would not cry about the lo res footage and instead break the film down and see if it is cgi or not. You work with what you have.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i couldn't agree more, but you have to admit its kinda cool looking.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why the heck do people waste their time making fake videos! Ugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Can you post the video on another site. Youtube is playing up or bloced again in Thailand.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
In my opinion IT'S FAKE!!!

Here's why, there is another video in the exact same place, but this time in the day time, and it reeks of CG/fake. Check it out.

youtube.com...

Good find. That pretty much clinches it for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_

With all the "pros" on this site you would think that 1 would not cry about the lo res footage and instead break the film down and see if it is cgi or not. You work with what you have.

...and do what exactly with simple white lights against a dark background?

Look at the video posted taken in the daytime at the same location. That one is a very poorly done CG effort which screams volumes about the probability of the other being a fake. When you want to believe so badly you overlook clues like that; what does that say?

If it is real, the owner will gladly provide the original quality. When they won't it says a lot also. There is no longer any excuse not too, as many sites now host very large files for free, for others to download.

I'm getting really tired of these YouTube pieces of crap. Its setting us back by decades. It is conditioning people to not believe, so when they see the real thing, they won't even look.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

this video you referred to: UFO in Philadelphia by Geno's steaks looks extremely fake.... the guy yelling "UFO UFO UFO UFO" and the UFO at the end looks very... well weird looking.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I find it hard to come to term's with this video being genuine.

There is just something not quite right with it.

Why is nobody shouting and screaming to look at the object ?

Why is the camera man acting so relaxed ?

Im no expert so maybe Internos should have a look at this one.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

I agree, the video is somewhat convincing with the material, but you would expect some sort of reaction from the pedestrians on the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join