It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropa Stones Are The Engine Parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
DROPA STONES ARE THE ENGINE PARTS PEOPLE... GET IT

NOT NEOBDIUM CENTER IN THIS CASE BUT I BELIEVE AMERICIUM, THEN A DIELECTRIC 2nd center the an IRON boron the TITANIUM >
you have a main concentric ring, this is made just the same as the rollers are. Four parts per section 8 sections per roller 3 differant concentric rings.12- first ring 22- 2nd 32 -3rd 42 -4th 108 * 8= 864. 716 disks found - 148 missing. BASED on a CRASH... yeah would be destroyed
NOTICE how there all perfect... OH BY THE WAY DAN AKROID AND DAVID SEREDA, I HAVE A PIECE OF THE DROPA PIE.. ABOUT 1/16 of a disk. and it is HEAVEY. PLEASE CONTACT ME . I BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A LOT OF YEARS

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link. Do not post the same topic multiple times.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Dulcimer]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by WIL EDISON]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WIL EDISON

How were you able to acquire this?

I thought all of the Dropa Stones were missing where are the rest of the disks that aren't missing?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that this sounds similar to John Searl's Inverse-Gravity Vehicle. I wonder if theres some kind of connection ? Same concept perhaps ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If we can fit all the pieces together maybe we can find out what it actually is! Seen as though they were found a long time ago before any type of vehicles we believe to have been built. I think it will change the whole concept and view by everyone!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WIL EDISON

YES
6 25 19 18 35 8 =111

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

YES< I BEEN STUDING SEARl FOR 20 YEARS.... I MADE THE CONECTION LONG AGO
JUST PAINFUL TO SEE THE WORLD SO SLOW

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

JUST TOLD YO WHAT THE DROPA STONES ARE ... THEY WERE A MOTOR FOR A uFO... 5000+ years ago

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry to ask, but is there any evidence for what you are saying? I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here when I ask for some real proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No, obviously not. Notice how he replied to everyone besides me inquiring how he acquired a piece of one of the disks, or where the other 568 disks that he claims are not missing are? From what I understand, the disks were mysteriously lost and have never been seen again (besides some unfounded claims). He didn't even bother to try and BS me.

top topics

join