The swastika

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The symbol as it is used in Buddhist art and scripture is known in Japanese as a manji (literally, "the character for eternality" 萬字), and represents Dharma, universal harmony, and the balance of opposites. When facing left, it is the omote (front) manji, representing love and mercy. Facing right, it represents strength and intelligence, and is called the ura (rear) manji. Balanced manji are often found at the beginning and end of Buddhist scriptures (outside India).

www.crystalinks.com...

This symbol was used all over the world, here you can see it in Africa and New Zealand :

www.proswastika.org...

Buddhists and others still use it today, I must have a significance and we should try to understand it better

Now because the Nazis used it, it has become an "evil symbol", and we must not allow it anywhere. An anti swastika conspiracy I say. Maybe it was all on purpose, to hide the swastika and it's meaning

[edit on 9-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have a coconut sitting in front of me right now with a swastika painted on it in red paste. Given as a gift during a family wedding, it is a symbol of prosperity and much more to the Hindu world. It is really too bad that Adolf Hitler gets to give it a bad image.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Adolf Hitler was very much interested in the occult, and researched the swastika based on ancient occult books and meanings of occult symbols, and he chose the swastika for it's meaning...

Hail Hitler

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
December 21, 2012 is the time of the Revealing:

The Swastika:

Sanskrit: from svasti-s "well-being" from su- "good/well" + as-, root of asti "(he) is,"
"He is" is a reference to, "I AM" Skt: Asti is Latin: "esse" "to be". Jesus the (Esse)ne.
The swastika was an (I)Essenian symbol.

The Swastika is the "Greek cross" with arms bent at right angles.
The New Testament was written in Greek.
The Testament of Christ is called, "The Good News" ("Euangélion"; eu = su), the message of Jesus the Nazarene.
Nazir means "Sent Prince"; "Prince of Peace". "Nasi" means "Prince".

The swastika is also known as the "gammadion" a symbol of Christian Byzantine; of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

The banning of the swastika is a ban on Jesus Christ.

All Things Revealed

Revelation 19:15:

From His mouth comes a sharp sword: καὶ ἐκ τοῦ στόματος αὐτοῦ ἐκπορεύεται ῥομφαία ὀξεῖα

καὶ ἐκ τοῦ στόματος: and from His mouth; the Logos; Wyrd

SWORD: ῥομφαία: Gk. rhombos "rhombus, spinning top," from rhembesthai "to spin, whirl," from PIE *wrembh-, from *werbh- "to turn, twist, bend" (cf. O.E. weorpan "to throw away"), from root *wer- (see versus).
"Versus": L. versus "turned toward or against," from pp. of vertere "to turn," from PIE *wert- "to turn, wind," from root *wer- "to turn, bend" (cf. O.E. -weard "toward," originally "turned toward," weorthan "to befall," wyrd "fate,
destiny," lit. "what befalls one; Ger. werden, O.E. weorðan: The WORD

Rhomphaia, (s)word, is symbolized by the SWASTIKA, the dextro-levorotational weapon (WORD) of the God Most High.

Do you "hate" Nazis ("followers of the Nazarene")?
Should we "JUDGE" (root: "Jude"; Latin "Jus" = "Jews") His followers before the Sandhedrin court to have them executed by means of the "LAW"?

"But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake." (Luke 21:12)

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you." (John 15:18)

The word, "Seir" was used by the Egyptians to refer to the constellation Orion.
Those who cannot read Hebrew will never know that the God of Abraham, "El Elyon", is "Orion": עלון

"And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; now he was a priest of God Most High."
(Gen 14:18)

"For it is declared about Him, "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
(Hebrews 7:17)

In the Dendera Zodiac, the hawk symbol is identified with the term “Naz Seir”.

The Nazi logo (Logos/Word), "Blut und Boden", often accompanied the Parteiadler, the symbol of the Hawk and Swastika.
What does "Blut und Boden" mean? "Blood and Body" of Christ.

de.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Its a shame the NAZIs demonised the symbol. Its even worse that people today don't know the true meaning and will only associate it with WW2. I get the feeling it was demonised on purpose. The Hindu Symbol is also interesting. Who would of thought the star of David and the Swastika would be together in any spiritual belief these days.
edit on 22-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Doing the mods a favor. I'll hush.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Its a shame this is completely in German. Occult indeed

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by pai mei

So your contention is that the Nazis decided to use this as a symbol, participated in a world war, lost it and in some countries the symbol is banned because they wanted to hide it from the rest of us? If anything the only reason we know what the symbol is/was the Nazis are to thank/blame. I would say the overwhelming majority of ATS knows that the swastika was appropriated by the Nazis, and not originally a sign of hate. My guess is that you are young, just found this out, and thought you were going to blow our mind with some new information.

"So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM." (John 8:57-58)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yes that Hindu symbol struck me as quite an incongurous sight,the star of david with the swastika in the middle.

And unfortunately that's the legacy of the Nazi's.Even if it was more widely known what the original meaning was,I was aware of it 20 years ago,it will always be associated more recognisable with Hitler and the Nazi's who truly understood the power of symbols and propoganda.

I believe it was a positive ancient Scandanavian/Celtic symbol too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm a dumbass. Someone is having fun with old threads.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
Adolf Hitler was very much interested in the occult, and researched the swastika based on ancient occult books and meanings of occult symbols, and he chose the swastika for it's meaning...

Hail Hitler

Was this member banned for this comment? I know it's a bit off topic, but I can't see any of his post replies after 2008, including this one, on his profile. It did look as though he was joking around.

To the OP, is there anything in particular you are wishing to point out about the symbol? I feel if people would just start using it again for it's original purpose, it may lose the stigma attached to it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by DaesDaemar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Aesir26

Damn! Johnny on the spot! This has been talked about ad nauseam, and this thread is awful. That's my point, and I'm sticking to it. It really is just awful. 'Hey, uh. guise, did you liek know the swastitma isnt just a nazi sysmbol? Here's a link and I'm not gonna say anything....'

Yeah I start bad threads too, that's why I deleted my comment.

"You have been sitting and plotting against your brother; you have been mocking against the Son of your mother.”
(Psalm 50:20)

The Swastika is the broken cross of Yahweh, king (Moloch) of this world:

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead." (Revelation 13:16)

"It is to be a sign on your hand and an emblem on your forehead, because Yahweh brought us out of Egypt with a strong show of force.'" (Exodus 13:16)

The mark (cross) of the Melek (Moloch) Taus, the beast on:

Philo the Jew: www.thefamouspeople.com...

Charles Manson (BEFORE the mark of YHWH was disguised by the state as the svastika):

underneaththestairwell.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There are many examples of its use in China before Buddhist influence.

Here's a coin with the swastika:

Here's a pot from the Majiayao culture:

Wikipedia also says it's found in various other cultures, including Hittite, Greek, Persian, Slavic, etc.

Here's a bowl from Mesopotamia:

The list goes on and on and on.

The swastika is not stemmed from a single source but a very large variety of sources.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Yes ... it is a huge shame that people destroy symbols ... names included!

Did you know that Hitler and Goering were both decorated WW2 US military Hero's! (by OmegaLogos posted on 20-9-2010 @ 04:57 PM) [ARS]

Personal Disclosure: However .. all that shines is not gold .. and all that is tarnished is not worthless!

It's elbow grease ... which isn't shiny and yet fixes tarnish ... that will swastika!

OL notes that rebranding is used to get a fresh start ... maybe somebody just needs to hijack it back.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Orion of Boeotia is my name
My tale is History, having been written among the stars of the sky.
From the Scorpion's kiss was the first death;
Or by Jara's arrow to the heel.

I AM the resurrected son of Bootes
My heel catches Jacob, spawn of the Ensnarer.
How the deceiver's head is crushed
Under the heavy weight of my Sole!

Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees who sacrifice the infant sons and daughters of Man to Molech!
Tremble before Me: I AM the placer of the sand over which you shall not pass!
I come to send a fire upon Judah and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
Orion of Boeotia is my name
My tale is History, having been written among the stars of the sky.
From the Scorpion's kiss was the first death;
Or by Jara's arrow to the heel.

What the hell are you talking about? Can you speak in modern tongue so I can understand what your trying to get across here? Are you talking about you or are you quoting something else? Its hard to tell because you don't cite what your jabbering on about..
edit on 22-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join