It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, Aborogines or Some Sign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I found this video on myspace.com videos.

UFO Spot

I decided to check it out, and that spot is real.
UFO Mark Spot

What do you think this is? IS it human made? I don't think it's from the aborigines?

Here's the picture.

Inverted.

Did you notice that dot next to it? Like a mini-crater, and how it goes around the UFO mark, and not through it?

Here's another look. Looks like the fiery parts are up more, and the brown part is lower. Like it landed and left a mark with the body of the ship, but not the "lighter" perhaps UFO wheel parts.?

What do you think about this?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That is very interesting find. I am trying to figure out why there is still fire like projections there and no smoke or anything. The ground seems to look barren as there is forested/trees/shrub area nearby. I am stumped

[edit on 9-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is about six months old. I think there are articles about this. I will find them for you and get you some links. I think you may be disappointed with what it actually is though.

Dec. 18, 2007 email from Australian resident: “(Triangle is) in an area I was fairly familiar with. The astronomy group I am in goes near there for star gazing as there is no light pollution. I made a trip up to investigate the Google earth mystery on Saturday, December 15, 2007. I 'interpolated' its position onto a map and we drove up. It is a large antenna and appears to be a component of the huge wind farm immediately adjacent to it. The wind farm supplies 80 megawatts of power for Perth and is remote-controlled from Perth power company that operates the wind farm. I think the very high antenna transmits sensor and instrumentation data as well as receiving the control signals from the Perth control centre. It is a very tall antenna with 3 sets of guy wires in a triangle formation. The growth and bushes are most likely cleared out of the antenna area. (We couldn't get close enough to see the base because the roads were blocked with gates and it is rolling hills). The place is fenced and the gates are locked. There are no warning signs, no 'use of deadly force' signs, nor is there any 'keep out' signs. The locked gates are there to keep the vandals and curiosity seekers out.

Well... The article was on earthfiles.com, I guess. You have to pay them money to get that article, though. I'm not going to, but you can.

archive.org doesn't have dec. 2007, sorry.

Other threads about this:

Australia triangular ufo in google earth ?

Australia Triangle UFO

[edit on 6/9/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
apolluwn is correct

UFO Down Under - Mystery Revealed

Here's the final nail in the coffin for the Australia UFO story, a ground level shot of the mysterious triangle most readers thought was a UFO.

This photograph reveals plainly the wind turbines in the background taken at the Emu Downs Wind Park, just 10 kilometers west of the Brand highway, which leads to Badgingarra National Park.

So ends the mystery surrounding the Australia UFO triangle images sent in last week. I can only say that half those who replied to my requests to e-mail me - which still stands, please keep your comments and personal experiences coming - thought they saw a real unidentified flying object. But about a third said it was a brush fire and you could see a radio tower and guide wires in the last Australia UFO photo in last week's UFO Phenomena story. The rest said 'get real' and do some digging and you'll see its a wind farm.

In a way, I am disappointed as are many readers out there who believe our planet is being visited by extraterrestrials. I only hope some day we can prove it. So for now, let's keep investigating the UFO Phenomena and in our weekly stories we'll look at some of the fascinating reveals and eye witness accounts as they're reported on in my weekly column. Until then, keep watching the night sky and keep a camera handy - you never know what you'll find if you'll just look up.

Source: AxcessNews

[edit on 9/6/2008 by internos]

new topics

top topics

join