It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Pyramids and HOW 2 make them!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi there!

While I was translating a similar Thread like this one here only here in Germany, you guessed it! In German! I suddenly had another inspiration, in making another Wine~Pyramid! A similar one you saw earlier in my pictures before and it´s just here, above! , It´s the one with the three little wine Bottles in it. I thought, I make just a copy of the same size, like of the STARGATE Pyramid one, but as usual, and instead, I miss calculated it a bit in size again.

This happened to me more then once before, like back in the late 1800ths! Actually, I planned to build for myself only a little rowing boat but ended up with the Titanic! ...darn! And now the same thing, with that Very NEW Pyramid happened. It didn´t turn out to be quite a copy of the large STARGATE one, noouuuuuUUU!! It grew a bit much larger, up to 11cm ~ 4 and 1/2 inches. Now, I just need to figure out, what I´ll put into the middle and Apex section. Again drawers? Naaaa! Something, to store water in a glass in it? ...out dated! But what???

....10 minutes passed, writing another and other inspirations down. They keep coming and coming, like a waterfall and it´s all you guises fault! You´ve all inspired me to do it again! To make a variety of Pyramid Modells again, and it´s fun! Fun and brain challenging!!! I came up with a fantastic but again quite complicated solution. I think, you´re going to love that one too! I won´t tell you yet, how it´s going to look but it´s going to be great and guess what!? What? ....I´m making photographs of that one too, so you´ll know how to and be able to make that one also!

By this one here, I made my usual Base floor, the one I´ve toughed myself and that´s the one, that is/looks like as if it were quite complicated to make but it´s not! It´s still the best solution, there is!

Until soon again!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hi Folks!

And here are now some of the finished photographs, of that LARGE 3er Bottle BEND-Wine-Pyramid with an Elevator container to pull and push back in it. Actually I wanted to plant additionally onto it a STARGATE circle, but that would have been too much of a good thing. The interior holographic colour reflections, are quite interesting, as if That ELEVATOR was already THE STARGATE Unit!

And here are now some of the finished pics, before I´ll show you, how to build it.

The Top bend part of that Bend-Pyramid´s walls, are of the same plastic foil, that I use for the windows, it only appears that thick due to the drawn Frame onto the sides. It also has a clear plastic Apex area. I always wanted to make a BEND-PYRAMID, but it just didn´t want to work out.

The interior illuminated lights, due to the flash of the camera, as I mentioned before, that THAT could be too a STARGATE.

Now THAT looks pretty cool too!

My suspicion to the unknown top 1/3 section of the Pyramids all over the world, that are a portion of missing and no one can really decipher, if there´s an energy at that level or what ever. As I drew the Model ideas for that Pyramid here, I didn´t know yet that it was going to be a "BEND-PYRAMID", ..anyways, those Model drawings, I realized started to make quite a lot of sense, of the facts that we know already about the pyramids.

1.) We know that they are batteries and no Pharaoh graves.
2.) Then there´s that insulation thing, don´t remember that name of it, it looks very similar to those insulation things, made of porcelain on the high Voltage power lines of today's technology and...
3.) the movie about the STARGATE, it too plays in a Pyramid. All these things together, that I made a drawing of, seam to reflect in the direction, that the Apex area IS in fact a STARGATE! I can´t and probably won´t ever proof that THAT fact IS in deed true! So far in my intuitions and dreams, the facts have been till now always been shown to me - truthful.

Here now the STARGATE - Pyramid Energy producing STARGATE for the upper 1/3 section of the Pyramids.

A well, lets go on with it.

The top part of it!

Lifting it partly out!

....so, and that´ll be all for now. Enjoy the pictures and thoughts.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
just wanted to pop by this thread and thank you for the amount of time and effort you have obviously put in to put it together to present here. they are really beautiful pyramids.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi Justyc!

...your very welcome!

At least that way, people get something for FREE.

[edit on 7/1/2008 by Wiseman]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hallo!

I´m sure you´ve all have already heared about THE PROPHECYS OF CELESTINE"!

Here now is a video, I´ve found today WITH THE 10 INSIGHTS and not 9 or 10.

The Celestine Prophecy - A Description of the 11 Insights
THE PROPHECYS OF CELESTINE

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you guys are into pyramids, you HAVE to read Geof Gray Cobb's book, Secrets From Beyond the Pyramids. He tells you how to make this gimpy little paper "Psychic Energy Generator" and it will blow you away! He's a serious occultist from the seventies. If you can lay your hands on this book, it will change your life. Feel free to contact me for more information if you are interested and I'll tell you about my awesome results. You can reach me at [email protected]! My name is Erin btw. Has anyone ever heard anything about the correct angle of the pyramids? I've read a lot of debate about it. I would love your feedback.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The most amazing thing about the pyramids is that the builders were able to very closely approximate the relationship of the circumference of a circle to its radius without using a circle. Absolute mechanical genius.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by ibgrimme]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
/bump

Aww, where did all the visuals go?

I want to try out building a pyramid, but one problem is how do I align it to true north? And align what really, a base corner?

If you know anything vital to such a mission, shoot

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Clear

One proposed way is to use a horizon and mark the rise and setting of stars

www.touregypt.net...

It would seem that Wiseman took his ball and went home - last post was over two months ago. Kaput

[edit on 13/1/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clear
/bump

Aww, where did all the visuals go?

I want to try out building a pyramid, but one problem is how do I align it to true north? And align what really, a base corner?

If you know anything vital to such a mission, shoot

Fairly easy. On the Spring equinox, put a stick in the ground at sunrise.

The shadow will show you where to lay the base of your pyramid. That line runs true east-west. Make a square, and the corners go north-south and it's all lined up with the rotational pole. No fuss, no muss, no bother... just a stick and some string and knowledge of when spring equinox is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join