It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now... I'm a skeptic, but leaning more towards the believer side. Disclosure and Bob Dean and all these military men that come forward don't do much for me other than persuade me to believe that the military is withholding technology, and either these men are being put up to this to try and hide something about this tech, or they're delusional, or they're telling the truth, and they're all just as likely and none of them would surprise me. So I've been spending some extra time looking through videos of ufos and what-not and came across this video from a youtube user aceBryan7ox (he has a lot of things like this). Can anyone explain it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Bump. Has anyone got any ideas on this? The spherical shape seems to be that circle of rays you get around a bright light when you focus something, but that doesn't help... it's still a floating light moving in ways known aerial vehicles can't.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nice one! That may be the best one I've seen. Maybe someone can explain what that is? Too bad he did'nt get a shot of the helli.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This just showed up about 4 hours ago.

youtube.com...

Owner of the tape claims an FBI officer at the end of the video demanded the tape, he supposedly gave the agent a blank cassette. This is definitely one to keep watch on.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Interesting Video, One of the best i have ever seen - Great Footage!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm noticing a lot of UFO videos that look a lot like this appearing on youtube over the last 6-7 months, I wonder if it's a sign or just an effect of the mass media psychological effect.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here you can find a thread with many informations about the video:
UFO Tallahassee (Updated)
the author of the video, TallyUFO
posted in the thread in question.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm still curious about this new video that popped up, I'm curios if that really was an FBI agent or at least some government official.

Thanks for the reply Internos Nice to know no one else has come up with any solid ideas.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

top topics

join