It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Are you a skeptic, believer, or knower?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
B

Once when I was teenager, I witnessed what appeared to be a solid orb of pinkish light from my window one night. The strange thing is it was rolling along the curb of the street across from me, and twirled itself around an oak tree on the corner and disappeared into the branches. A few moments after it went into the branches, it lit up and illuminated rays of light through the branches, then abruptly vanished.

So, I don't know if I saw some type of alien craft or perhaps an entity of sorts. Definitely falls into the unknown in my book.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's important to note that you are asking about the belief in unconventional craft flying around, not in the existence of ETs. When you say "unconventional", and judging from your own answer where you say you are trying to find out who or what is piloting them, I am assuming you haven't made up your mind yet, either at to the ET question.

To to the question at hand on unconventional craft, I'm a firm B.

I've only seen one thing in my life in the sky that I can't explain. I live in Texas. Years ago I lived in a small west Texas town near the New Mexico border. I got a call one evening (summertime, so at about 7 p.m. it was still daylight). A friend of mine at the police station asked me if I had seen the UFO over town yet. I replied that I hadn't but I would take a look, so I hung up and ran outside. Sure enough, there was what looked to be a silvery globe in the sky. I couldn't tell you how high up it was - not too high but a fair distance away. To me it didn't look all that big. My wife and I stood there and stared at it for a while and it didn't seem to move or get any higher or lower. After a short while, we got in the car and sped off toward the edge of town to my in-laws to see if we could view it through their telescope. On the way out there, however, the object started to gain altitude. We got to my in-laws five minutes later and quickly set up their telescope (a low powered refractor) and found the object. Even though it had still gained height I could tell it had a diamond shape, longer vertically than wide. Eventually it rose so high that it was out of sight.

The reason I don't consider this a C class encounter is because it could have well been a weather balloon or something. I've never seen anything like it since.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If by UFO you mean alien spaceship then it's an "A" for me, and I think that this is no surprise for those that have followed my posts.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Yes sos37, you are 100% correct. I have not yet seen or met who or what is piloting these objects, so I can not lay claim to knowing those answers to be one thing or another. All I know is that I have seen the craft with my own eyes, and they don't look or move like anything conventional in our repertoire. Although black-ops is certainly a possibility.

I AM however leaning toward the possibility of some of these vehicles or their inhabitants being able to read my thoughts and respond though-as I have had quite a few highly odd coincidences---Take that as you will...Not trying to convince anyone there--It is only my own views.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I am a knower due to a few experiances including on close encounter...too close for comfort, lets just say a few feet above my head, enough to make me cack myself (not literelly lol)

Hope you get the results your looking for X

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by sos37

Yes sos37, you are 100% correct. I have not yet seen or met who or what is piloting these objects, so I can not lay claim to knowing those answers to be one thing or another. All I know is that I have seen the craft with my own eyes, and they don't look or move like anything conventional in our repertoire. Although black-ops is certainly a possibility.

I AM however leaning toward the possibility of some of these vehicles or their inhabitants being able to read my thoughts and respond though-as I have had quite a few highly odd coincidences---Take that as you will...Not trying to convince anyone there--It is only my own views.

OMG....This has also happened to me, I can't belive there is someone else here who has had the same thing happen to them. Now i don't feel alone! Thank you for being brave and sharing. I too have been open about this in the past but no-body could offer any suggestions or help in anyway as I have been freaked out by this for over a year now. All I can say is I have ESP Extra sensitive perseption and I know that it why I was a target. I won't say it's a threat so i won't describe myself as a victim but just knowing this exsits is enough to freak me out a little X

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join