It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Quits Rat Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton ended her presidential bid and endorsed Barack Obama today, urging her supporters to unite behind his candidacy and help recapture the White House for Democrats in November.

Source

I think its safe to say everybody can breath easy,

and its not the end of the world after all

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

I think its safe to say everybody can breath easy,

and its not the end of the world after all

Let's hope it is.

However, there is still 5 months for something most unfortunate to happen to Obama that will leave Hillary taking his place.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
she cant come back after she quits.
obama, you the man.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
she cant come back after she quits.
obama, you the man.

So what happens if between now and the election, Obama dies? Who do the dems put up then? The logical choice would be Clinton.

Personally, I hope that doesn't happen, but it is a possibility we have to consider.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Let us hope the Clinton crime-family won't snake back into the White House...

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

That's completely untrue. If something happens between now and the Democratic convention that makes Barack Obama unelectable, the superdelegates can switch right back into Hillary's column. That's true even if she'd conceded this election outright (which she didn't; she 'suspended' her campaign).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Manf, your like 3 days late. but it's all good. Yeah, she had to quit and exit the Obamathon.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I doubt she is going to get the VP slot, but I would be willing to bet she has already been offered a prominent role in the Obama administration.

I wouldn't be shocked at all to see her as our next Secretary of State.

I think she might be very effective in that role actually, with her characteristic fierceness & determination. She could be "bad cop" to Obama's "good cop"

Let's face it, any of these guys like Chavez or Ahmadinejad would be glad to make some kind of peace deal with us, rather than face the terrible wrath of Hillary Clinton

new topics

top topics

join